ST
SPRING T.
Haiku, HI
Acura TL
10/11/2019
Worst service I have ever experienced
My car came out worse than it was and one of the workers that was assisting me had asked me over the phone for an “8 ball”( instead of payment or both) also known as “illegal drugs” . His name was KEN. It was extremely unprofessional and I would never ever refer Acura to anyone.

Pukalani, HI
Acura TLX
03/14/2019
Bad Customer Service
Bad customer service been to them before they were fine but this last time was bad. They don’t care about customers they just want your money.
John S., General Manager from Acura of Maui responded on 03/15/2019

Aloha,

I am sorry about your last experience with our service department.  As the GM of the dealership, it is not our intention.  Our only is intention is to make sure your vehicle is safe and drivable on the roads.  We offer recommendations and make sure our clients are aware of the problems with their vehicles.  If there is something I can assist with, please give me a call and let me know what your concern is.

Mahalo,