Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JERRY A.
Acura RDX
06/19/2019
2017 Acura RDX
Service. Not to pleased with the the solution with the problem on Omura's ILX.

AD
ANTOINETTE D.
Makawao, HI
Acura MDX
05/13/2019
A123 Service
Staff is great - loaner vehicle made it so I didn't have to miss appointments and when the car was done it was clean inside and out. My only issue is the cost. Over $400 is expensive for a routine service. I prefer bringing my vehicle to the dealership ~ I'm a loyal customer. When the same work is possible outside of the dealership for a fraction of the cost (nearly half) - it is difficult to justify continuing. Again the Staff is amazing! Robert and Maureen from the back - so pleasant and welcoming. I would recommend the service, with the exception that it is expensive nearly twice the cost.

Acura TLX

WALTER M.
Acura RDX
03/20/2019
Service for my Acura RDX
The employees from the service were very responsive to my needs, great job.

MA
MARY A.
Acura TSX
03/14/2019
Service appointment for power steering
I requested a non-oem part because of the huge price difference from the oem part.
When that did not reduce the noise, the service manager advised me to switch to the oem part to be happy with the result. Unfortunately, I had to absorb he $900 price difference.
John S., General Manager from Acura of Maui responded on 03/15/2019

Aloha Mary,

Thank you for your review of our dealership.  We greeatly appreciate it, as it is a chance for us to improve for our future clients.  I appreciate your candor as well.  As with most non-OEM parts they are less expensive, mostly for the fact that they are not quite as good as OEM parts.  Same with different qualities of any product there of different price levels and such.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your continued loyalty and service.

Mahalo,

GS
GREGORY S.
Acura TL
03/02/2019
Competent, friendly and customer focused
John S., General Manager from Acura of Maui responded on 03/04/2019

Gregory,

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We appreciate your continued business.

Mahalo,