LN
Kihei, HI
Acura TLX
10/08/2019
Acura
Kenneth did a really great job in service as he offered to pick up my car from my workplace and return it to fix my side view mirror.

However, when I received my car there were circular scratches on the trunk that weren't there before. It appears like it went through a car wash .

I can live with the scratches but I don't want to get dinged when I return my car at the end of the lease.

Kahului, HI
Acura RDX
09/12/2019
Make sure they don’t take your drivers license when you are purchasing an Acura from them
They take your drivers license as hostage while you are deciding to purchase a car. Do don’t give it to them . Rather give them a copy of your drivers license. They held my drivers license for 4 hours and I felt I could not leave until I signed the papers to purchase. I will never have anyone go thru that experience!
John S., General Manager from Acura of Maui responded on 09/13/2019

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.  I am sorry you were not giving your drivers license back.  I am sure it was just a mistake as that is not standard practice for us.  Is there something I can do to assist you in the purchase?

Mahalo,

Kihei, HI
Acura RDX
08/18/2019
Review
Normally my Maui Acura dealer has performed excellent service on my car. But last time I took it in for a wheel noise. They said my rotors were glazed over, but I knew it had to be something else and I told them so. When I got home I found a rock lodged between the rotor and rotor cover. They said they but it up on the rack and checked it over. From my description of the noise I feel they should have found the rock.