Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review over 5 years ago

MATT H.
ACURA RDX
10/11/2013 Category: Service
Those performing the oil change did a great job. However, the price was outrageous. More than double what an oil change should cost.

JAMES T.
Somers, MT
09/28/2013 Category: Service
Purchase of New 2014 MDX (Thompson)
My new MDX purchase was a total disaster. The vehicle was not ready as requested and when taking final delivery I noticed that not all of the purchased accessories were not installed. We were to pick up the vehicle at 8:30 on Sept. 24th. and were finally able to leave the dealership at 3:00 pm causing us to take 2 days to make our trip to Montana. The process in buying the car was also a mess as you change the pricing at least 2 times before coming to an agreement. It was only finalize upon receiving the final paper work for the purchase. The process took over a month with you never confirming via e-mail any of the pricing, I had to send you an e-mail to confirm the purchase. There was way to much hassle with your sales people need to always speak to a Manager about everything. Friends recommended your dealership to us, I would not do the same.

TN
TRINA N.
Auburn, WA
08/29/2013 Category: Service
Horrible Experience - Damaging my car
I brought my car in to replace a broken window and next i know i didn't get my car back 1 1/2 month later. I'm really questioning their professionalism when they keep on finding something is missing, ie "we didn't realize the horizontal trim is damaged, or we just find out the leather seat needs to be repaired". I mean, the whole point is to inspect everything, not finding out as you go. An interior detail was scheduled for but when i pick up my car, tiny spec of broken glasses are still visible on the back leather seat. The worse part is that they damaged the entire back leather seat. I barely drive my car let alone has anyone in the back sear. The leather seat was brought in still in almost new condition, when i go pick up the car the leather is so stretched, wrinkled and dried that anyone would think the car is super old and used but in fact my car is less than 24,000 miles and it's a 2007 TL. I commute to and from park and ride so why is it in worse condition than when i brought it in? The answer that the service person give me is there is no way for us to proof that. WTF? Just like that and they brush off their responsibility. Oh and it doesnt stop there. They have to re-order 4 floor mats and said it will be available for you to pick up on Wed. From past experience i give them an extra day and call them on Thurs before heading there. When i show up the same guy who talked w me and promise that it will be here for me to pick up came back out from the back and said the service inventory guy left it in the back and locked the door. He then left in search for a key and came back with a 'no one has that key'. I mean what kind of customer service is this? What is the whole point of me calling first? This entire service is almost $1,400 but the kind of service i have with this Acura Dealership in Tukwila is worse than a $200 amount service i have had at a franchise repair shop. I'm advising everyone to STAY AWAY and DON'T buy extended warranty w them bc once they had your money you are stuck with sh*tty service, worse, your car will be damaged like my leather seat. I used to love my car and Acura but because of these horrible experiences i think my next new car would be any other manufactures but Acura!!!!

CA
CHLOE A.
08/26/2013 Category: Service
Not so hot.
I purchased my car a little over one year ago, and expected good quality service with the perchase. I brought my car in for an oil change (apparently a B16 service) It was only the 2nd oil change for the car costing about 250.00 I asked them to clean the inside and vacuum the car along with a car wash on the outside. I got my car back dirty, someone had obviously just driven it through a car wash and didn't care about checking if it had actually been cleaned. Plus, the inside of the floor had not been cleaned thoroughly, the back wasn't cleaned at all. I am very dissatisfied. I figured for a $250 oil change the dealer would have done a nice job. Even worse, I called to pick up my car at 5:50 and was told that they would have to check if someone could cash me out, took my number and never bothered to call me back. Greatly disappointed, and regretting my puchase.

PE
PAM E.
Federal Way, WA
08/16/2013 Category: Service
service
recently we had an oil change done to our 06 tsx that we bought at this dealership. we asked if we could apply the small discount (any maintenace 20% OFF) and the guy said no... it didn't apply. we thought this was kind of un-lenient. so we paid the full price and left. prob'ly wont come back again with this type of cheap hardball attitude with customers.

KT
KHANKHAM T.
07/01/2013 Category: Service
Epic Fail
I've been coming to Acura of Seattle for about 3 years now and have never experienced such terrible service as I received on Saturday. Customer service was nearly non existent, new service consultant looked annoyed to be helping me because my consultant was with another customer. 2 1/2 hrs later no call from dealer about my car being ready, i walk over from the mall and see it parked with the hazard lights on. Pick up the car and the seat warmers are on a 90 degree weather day. Vaccuum job was spotty. Overall terrible service from start to finish.

HN
HA CHAU N.
06/04/2013 Category: Service
very pricey
I came in for a service maintainance, they said the brake fluid needs to be changed and also did some check ups on overall of my car. They charged me over $400 (part cost is around $80, labor is around $300 ), total time is about an hour. It was horrendous, I thought the brake fluid was expenisve, but no the labor cost is more than an hr work of a doctor. Definitely a lesson for me to learn, will shop around and will never pay for such again. The fact that I'm a female who doesn't know much about cars really gave them a chance to rip me off. "Thanks". Don't let it happen to you

JO
JENNIFER O.
Kirkland, WA
FIAT 500
05/09/2013 Category: Sales
Customer service was awful!
The owner of this dealership is getting a letter of the experience that I rec. 'd I did not contact this dealership when I was looking to buy a fiat they contacted me via Internet. My car was NOT DETAILED! THEY HAD FRIDAY afternoon...SATUARDAY morining & then when I came to pick it up after pointing out it was not detailed inside IE cleaned!!!!wait another 1-1/2 while it was supposedly cleaned... Which again it was not.... SO made arrangement to have the car picked up on Monday May 6th sent a email to the sales rep and it was not done!!called and was told he did not get my e-mail if not he should have followed up by calling me!!!!it was not done! I will differently tell other about the terrible customer service that I recd....very classless!

EC

LAWRENCE K.
ACURA RDX
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Worst service in 3 years
Normally Acura of Seattle does a great job. One of the reasons I bought my car from them is that they store my snow tires for free. Twice a year I combine an oil change with swapping the tires and generally I'm good to go. This time, however, they screwed up the appointment. It took 2 1/2 hours to get the job done and they charged more than I was quoted on the phone when I set it up. They also didn't reset the oil gauge, making me wonder what else they forgot to do. Worse still, to add insult to injury, I had a slimeball salesman trying to put pressure on me to look at a new car and take a test drive while I was waiting. All-in-all not the kind of service I'd expect from Acura. If it happens again it will be the last time I go there.

DAMON H.
ACURA CL
02/28/2013 Category: Service
Poor Service
The car has a reoccurring problem that could be fixed if the mechanics and technicians would listen to their customers.

DF
DAVID F.
01/26/2013 Category: Service
They didn't do what they said they would do
After asking if the washer fluid would be topped off as part of the A1 service and letting the service representative know that I needed my washer fluid topped off, guess what didn't happen? Makes me wonder if for $113 everything they were supposed to do was in fact done.

MY
MATTHEW Y.
01/03/2013 Category: Service
I had a blown front speaker and as a vip customer warranty covered. The inside panel door was left very dirty and the car wash was the worst i have ever experienced. So much dirt was left on it that the car looked better wothout the wash. I was thinking of buying couple more cars for my business but have changed my mind.

HD
HERSHELY D.
MAZDA 626
11/28/2012 Category: Service
Unappreciated...
As of late, I am feeling like my business is not appreciated simply because I do not drive an Acura, This dealership solicited my business over a decade ago and I have been coming to the Southcenter location every since and now all of sudden I am receiving less than desirable customer service when I am there to receive an oil change.
Cline D. from Acura of Seattle responded on 11/28/2012
Hershely D. I want you to know that I read your review today and I was quite disheartened and want you to know that we really do appreciate your business. You have been doing business with for quite some time and you dont need to own an Acura to have it serviced here. I apologize that we failed to deliver warm friendly service and I will be talking with both the service advisors that you have dealt with over your last 5 visits. And to show you just how much I do care, please accept your next oil change on us. Please also feel free to call me at anytime. Cline Davis, General Manager...thank you