Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review over 5 years ago

LINDA S.
Seattle, WA
10/17/2013 Category: Service
Everything turned fine
I was treated as a valued customer. My only concern was the time it took to change 4 tires and adjustment. 3 & 1/2 hours was just too long.

SP
SANG P.
Seattle, WA
ACURA INTEGRA
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Oil change took a little longer than usual. My windshield had a crack that became twice as big due to carwash (I assume). Not too happy about that.

RP
R MARK P.
Maple Valley, WA
08/23/2013 Category: Service
Very people oriented there! First service we had there that we weren't thrilled with.
Not as happy with the service this time. Obviously someone didn't look at what we actually needed very well and we almost ended up paying $600 more than we really needed. Not too happy about that!

TW
Tavi W.
Federal Way, WA
07/29/2013 Category: Service
Service repairs
I had a schedule appointment, that didn't seem to matter because of how long it took to get my service taken care of was to me unacceptable...I literally felt like I was at the hospital where the doctors OVER-BOOK clients and hope we don't notice.

LORI B.
Auburn, WA
07/16/2013 Category: Service
Car washing is reason for going.
The benefit of the car washing/vacuuming is the only reason I choose to have my car taken care of at the dealership. My husband would prefer that I go to his car care center... This time I was very disappointed in the cleaning. The back of the vehicle was still very dirty! If I don't get the added benifit of a clean car, why continue to go here? The men in the service center are always extreamly friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. But I can get those traits somewhere else. The car cleaning is what sets the Acura dealership apart in my mind. I'll give them one more chance at the next oil change, but if the car is returned dirty again, I'll be moving on to somewhere else.

SQ
SHAHZAD Q.
Sammamish, WA
06/19/2013 Category: Service
disappointed
. While I was satisfied with Jakes service I was very disappointed with the cleaning of the car. The last time I came in you guys had done a great job washing the exterior and cleaning the interiors. This time round while the exterior was washed it appears no one had taken the time to clean the inside, I had to take it in to car wash to get it cleaned. It was far more disappointing as I made trek from Bellevue to patronize your facilities, when there is a Acura dealership down the street because of the prior service I had received. However, with this last round I am reconsidering making the trips. Needless to see the service was disappointing on that front.

JOANNE G.
05/24/2013 Category: Service
Customer service-great, car service-not so great
Didn't wash the car after service, inside dirt, scratches found

BC
BRIAN C.
ACURA CL
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Service is slipping
Mechanical work went well and I was grateful to be able to get in on the same day I had an engine issue. Disappointed with the Service Desk, though. I was kept waiting unnecessarily twice. NEVER had this kind of service here before. What's up?

MANJIT H.
Kent, WA
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Making a customer feel important
Gabriel was great. prior to working with gabriel I had brought my car in a couple days before a vacation an was told I had to make an appointment. For a customer who purchased my car there and for the last four years getting every little thing done there its really upsetting to be told no. I want to know as a customer I am valued and taken care of. It is really upsetting but finally when I had time Gabriel gave me a loaner and had it done for me.

KF
KARI F.
ACURA RL
04/03/2013 Category: Service
No return call
I went in for my A1 service, there was a problem with my billing and I called when I got home and talked to the manager. He said he'd have my rep call me back and that was 3 days ago still no call. I have always had excellent service but this time I've called twice - don't think I should be calling you.

BZ
BOJAN Z.
04/02/2013 Category: Service
B13 plus
Normally great service, but this time your team slipped. Besides my b13 I asked for a look at my A/C which isn't working. It never got looked at. Meaning I will need to bring it in again, waste time, loaner, etc. would have preferred to get it done at once.

RP
RAM P.
Redmond, WA
04/01/2013 Category: Service
facility / wait place sucks
1) The waiting place is horrible, nothing compared to any other dealerships.
2)internet i always had issues logging into my work vpn, I have no issues else where at ant starbuacks or any other auto dealers I have been to.
3) The complementary car wash was horrendous. Even the exterior dirt wasn't gone, leave alone cleaning any interiors.

STEVE C.
FIAT 500
03/16/2013 Category: Sales
fiat 500
The only problem i had was everyone seemed to be in a hurry. I only got one key for the car. I wanted the recalls and service records of the car. I would recommend don't sign or leave without everything you want.

TN
TONI N.
01/17/2013 Category: Service
Good Service
Service is good. Would go higher but had a problem with a part not being ordered as promised. The service person apologized. We had to leave the car overnight to complete service which was not what we had planned and caused some inconvenience.

JENNY H.
Renton, WA
ACURA TSX
12/07/2012 Category: Service
Well done
Exactly what it should have been
Cline D. from Acura of Seattle responded on 12/10/2012
Jenny, I took the time to read your response and want to assure you we value your business and I would like to ask what we could do different next time to make your experience better. We pride ourselves on customer service and if we have done something wrong, please allow us the opportunity to make things right for you. Our goal is to treat every guest like a guest in our home and with that said I do thank you for your patronage and hope you will continue to utilize our services in the future. Cline Davis, General Manager

MARY W.
Kent, WA
11/15/2012 Category: Service
Great in the past, not so much this time
In the past I've been generally pleased. We depend on you for accurate, practical, and comprehensive advice on the maintenance of my RDX. This time I was shocked to receive a recommendation for an expensive item that was not part of Acura's specified maintenance program.
Also there was an indication that the battery was not in good condition even though the battery had been replaced a year ago. This has caused me to question the trust I have been placing in your service advisors.

JOSEPH R.
ACURA CL
11/15/2012 Category: Service
THE SERVICE
I WAS QUOTED 1 HOUR & THE SERVICE TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED & WAS NOT INFORM TILL LAST MINUTE.

TA
TESS A.
11/12/2012 Category: Service
okay...
Everything went well for the work done on our TL. The only thing that I would have changed would have been them calling me @ 4:30pm and telling me I could get my car. I live half an hour + away... and they WANTED the loaner car back at 5pm the same day. I had assumed by 4pm if i didn't get a call my car wouldn't have been ready. I didn't bring the car back until Monday... Because I felt that it was unprofessional to give that short of notice and expect me to drop everything because it would be easier for them. I am giving them money and I would appricate more notice and when they say my car isn't done on that Saturday.. that I wouldn't need to pick it up until Monday... NOT all this BS about coming in to get it on Sunday when no one would be there to fix my car if there happened to be a problem. I know this may be a small problem... but I didn't make me feel good about my big service purchase with this company.