Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review over 5 years ago

DANIEL P.
ACURA TSX
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Great service with some minor problems
Overall, my service at Acura was excellent. The only reason I knock this review down one star is because I took my car in for service while I would be out of town. When I returned and called the dealership from the airport, I waited 45 minutes before a service representative picked me up. He did offer to buy me dinner to make up for the delay, which I politely declined because I was in a hurry.

There is one more issue that I'm not entirely sure is related to my service. Two days after I picked up my car, my battery was completely dead and had to be jump started. I am fairly sure (but not certain) that I didn't leave anything on in the car, so it's possible that a mistake was made during my service that resulted in my battery being worn down.

THOMAS S.
Auburn, WA
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Good serive and atmosphere
The service is always great. The employees and staff are very friendly and helpful. The only thing that could be better is the car washes. I understand the VIP is a free carwash anytime I want it but it seems to be always partially done. Wheels and tires are never cleaned and the car is never dried. It a black car so it shows the water spots. But that being said...you guys are great and we will buy from there again!

WB
WILLIAM B.
09/28/2013 Category: Service
Professionalism
Jason and his team took very good care of me. A little longer than quoted but a little less money. I appreciate not feeling pressured to add services. I trust your place for my future needs.

ROY R.
ACURA NSX
09/25/2013 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is outstanding.

YW
Yalonda W.
09/17/2013 Category: Sales
Recently purchased a 07 Tl. Ask for Ryan he will do all he can to make sure you get a great deal on the car you want.

MATTHEW G.
09/14/2013 Category: Service
Recent A1 service
Good efficient service. Too costly, though.

SN
SRINIVASAN N.
Issaquah, WA
09/14/2013 Category: Service
Friendly services
This time all work items have been addressed to satisfaction thanks to Jason D.

TD
THOMAS D.
Kirkland, WA
09/04/2013 Category: Service
In my experience, the service has been good, although a little pricy. It is easy to drop the car off and it is usually ready in the time quoted.

JAMES B.
Covington, WA
08/28/2013 Category: Service
Professional
We have VIP. The ride back and forth to the airport saved us a bunch of hassle and time. Your service tech explained everything to me, and saved me money. I feel we were well taken care of, which is very important to us.

Thanks again
Bret & Doris Boyer

AZ
ASTER Z.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Very accommodating and relaxing
Service workers are very friendly and services are done on timely manner. Keep it up guys!

KIMBERLY M.
Aberdeen, WA
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Always friendly and willing to help.
I have been patronizing Acura of Seattle for 9 years. Not considering switching anytime soon.

CE
CONNIE E.
Redmond, WA
HONDA CR-V
08/20/2013 Category: Sales
Definetely a win/win for both parties
I enjoyed the fact that the salesman came down to his lowest offer right away so I knew what I was dealing with. Didn't feel like I was taken advantage of.

Denise R.
08/17/2013 Category: Service
I never question their work, good work on my car.
I already gave my review, but just wanted to let you know I would have gave 5 stars but I thought the person who checked my car in could have been more efficient in calling me back, every time I called he was with someone else and when I finally got him it wasn't very accomadating.

DENISE R.
Lake Forest Park, WA
08/16/2013 Category: Service
I get fast service, my car is clean/ed, I get a loaner vehicle. I don't need to worry if the oil is not changed correctly (not like at some "jiffy lubes")
I am happy with the service on my car at the dealership. My car is clean when I get it back and I know the work is done correctly. And I get a loaner car which really helps.

AR
ALEXANDRA R.
07/24/2013 Category: Service
Fix the problem perfectly
The service was great and they were able to find out why my wipers were going off on its own. I got my car back within 24 hours and was glad I didn't have to make another trip to get and drop off a loaner car. However, this would have been a five star if the guy I was assigned to my car was more professional. He billed me incorrectly, wasn't very informative, or knowledgable about my warranty. But the other guy saved the day and was able to fix my bill that was under my warranty

NC
NANCY C.
ACURA TSX SPORT WAGON
07/20/2013 Category: Service
Always, great service!!
The service and sales help are incredibly professional, helpful and efficient. Job well done!

KY
KYLE Y.
07/10/2013 Category: Service
Safety Recall
Brought my 2013 RDX in for a safety recall and also asked them to check the front alignment. My service adviser was very accommodating and finished my RDX in the time promised. Upon return, I was provided with the results of the alignment pre and post repair and documentation that the recall was fixed. Great work Acura of Seattle, please keep it up!

YL
YVONNE L.
06/24/2013 Category: Service
Recall Item
Staff very pleasant and helpful. My appt time was not found in the system and a lengthy process to get added back in.

SARAH C.
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Too much time for services.
Both times I have been in, the service took just over an hour LONGER than I was quoted while making the appointment. This really messes up my day, as it is my only day off with the kids and I have their scheduls to keep in mind as well.

RO
RICK O.
ACURA NSX
06/17/2013 Category: Service
Friendly helpful service
The help was friendly. They took good car of me and my car. The loaner car was a nice added touch and made the process much easier.