Joseph C.
10/22/2020
We're They Cheap? No. We're They Worth the $$$? ABSOLUTELY!
As a retired Air Traffic Controller at one of the busiest airports in the world, I have come to expect workers to do their jobs as perfectly as I had to do mine. Advance Transmission falls into that category. Need I say anymore?
You should trust them just like you trusted people like me whenever you strapped into your airline seat.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Cazalas.  We thank you so much for your kind words and your recommending us.   It was our pleasure.

Joe C.
Toyota Venza
10/21/2020
WOW!
After getting my differential fluid changed I was actually shocked at how much difference it made to the shifting in the auto-transmission. These are things that I just don't go around thinking about, but man o man, I'm glad I learned about it and took action! After that experience we took my sons manual transmission car in for the same treatment, even thouogh it's a manual transmission. He reported to me that the shifting has never been as smooth as it is now!
Lesson is, take care of your transmission so it will only cost tens of $, not thousands!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Cazalas for your review and business.   It was our pleasure.  We are so glad that you have experienced such a difference in the performance of your vehicle and your son is also.     Thank you again for the business.

PC
Peggy C.
10/13/2020
Great place for transmission repairs
From day one dropping my truck off by tow truck everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. We received texts and phone calls with updates through the whole process. Fast forward to now 1 year later, I received text and email reminders of my upcoming service appointment. Due to many factors when I was dropping off my truck Advanced Transmission had a lot going on and asked about rescheduling for another time. I was willing to do just that as hurricane Sally really had everything a mess. I explained that twice while idling in long lines due to Sally that I received a transmission error message. It was immediately determined that my truck would stay and be checked and serviced ASAP. Later that same day I was called told everything they did to correct the problem and change out the fluid and that it was all covered under the warranty and I could pick it up at my convenience. I was even instructed on how to pick up my truck once they were closed as it was the weekend and they wouldn’t be open again till Monday.
I will always recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone looking for a transmission shop recommendation. By far the best , friendliest, and most thorough repair shop I’ve ever dealt with.

Kelly B.
10/09/2020
Excellent service once again
This is the third or fourth time I've gone to Advanced Transmission (different vehicles). Yet again they have been nothing but professional, delivering better than their promises. This time, in spite of being down a technician and still trying to recover from Hurricane Sally damage, they were able to deliver more quickly than promised and were able to identify and resolve the single issue without claiming that the whole transmission need to be replaced. I have been told multiple times by dealerships in the past that I had to replace the transmission. Advanced fixed the specific problem for a small fraction of the cost of a new transmission. They are the go-to guys for anything transmission related!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Mr. Baker, we truly appreciate your taking time to give us such an awesome review.    We are always happy to be able to give good news to our customers.  We especially thank you for your patience during the issues you mentioned that we were working through.  It was our pleasure working with you.

Mickey H.
Satsuma, AL
09/30/2020
Customer satisfaction/communication.
In a world where it is rear to see people taking pride in their on the job performance, dealing with Advance Transmission has been a good experience. Even through Hurricane Sally and the aftermath THEY made the effort to keep me informed. If the technicians that performed the repairs are as good as the their support staff I'm sure that I will be returning with other vehicles and friends.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 09/30/2020

It was our pleasure Mr. Howell.   We truly appreciate the business and your taking time to write a great review.   We look forward to serving you in the future and your referrels.

AW
A W.
09/21/2020
GREAT PLACE!
Great shop! Very nice people and the do quality well priced work.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you so much.   We appreciate your business!

Sarah W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2020
Honest, friendly, straight forward and very helpful
I had a concern that may or may not have anything to do with the transmission they put in a year ago. I brought it in, they checked it out and it's not the transmission but is something to the engine. They referred me to a mechanic and gave him the information on my car. I haven't had a chance to take it to the mechanic yet but I trust he will be as straight forward and helpful as advanced transmission!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for bringing it back to us Ms. Wilson.  We are glad that all is working well with your transmission.  We appreciate your taking time to give us a great review.    Hopefully the issue with the engine will be a minor one.

RE
Robert E.
Foley, AL
07/30/2020
Highly recommend
Johnathan explained my repair options very well and answered all my questions before work began.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Mr. Everson.   We appreciate your taking time to give us a review and your kind words.

Ron W.
Loxley, AL
07/28/2020
service
excellent customer service! in and out---no hassle
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Mr. Wiggins for your review.   It was our pleasure.

Loxley, AL
07/18/2020
Great service and communications.
They researched the problem until a solution was found and kept me abreast of their findings. I am very satisfied with Advanced Transmission and will continue to use them for my transmission maintenance and repairs.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you so much Mr. McCarty.  It was our pleasure.   We certainly appreciate your business and your taking time to give us a review.

FC
Fred C.
Ford Expedition
07/11/2020
Nice people to deal with.
The feed back from the office was good. They kept me informed every step of the way during the repair. I would recommend them to anyone who has transmission problem.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Cooper for your kind words and taking time to review us.  We truly appreciate it and appreciate your business.

Joe C.
07/02/2020
They were recommended by Sweat Tire and that's good enough for me.
This company is very courteous & knowledgeable. A big thumbs up from me for their mask wearing! I'll review further after I've put a couple of thousand miles on the transmission. So far...so good!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr. Cazalas.  We are glad that you came to see us and thank Sweat Tire for referring you.     We look forward to your future review also.

SK
Susan K.
06/28/2020
Transmission check
Needed to have the transmission checked out on an older car my grandson was buying before he drove back to Houston. They got us in right away checked thoroughly and we were on our way.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and give us a five star review.    We are happy that we were able to get you all on the way quickly.

Donald R.
Saraland, AL
06/23/2020
GREAT FOLLOW UP FROM STORE
The store contrasted me and reimburse me for towing while also letting me know they had updated their diagnostic equipment so they could support these newer vehicles. They made every effort to make things right.

06/23/2020
Bad Advice
I called the Spanish Fort location concerning problems with my 2014 Grand Cherokee’s transfer case. They advised me to have it towed in for them to trouble shoot the problem. After it was towed to their shop they called me to inform me that they didn’t have the ability to trouble shoot it I needed to take it to the dealership. I am out $200 in tow bills and still at the dealership.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Mr. Robinson

I sincerely apologize that our diagnostic equipment was unable to read the data on your vehicle.  When you called, we were unaware that your Jeep Cherokee had a diesel engine with a Multi-National type diagnostic platform with a German type ZF-Transmission/Transfer Case. We performed a complete vehicle inspection (minus reading data) at no charge and will be glad to reimburse you for your towing to our shop.  You’ll be glad to hear after we realized our equipment was unable to read data, we called for an update.  Unfortunately our equipment was unable to be updated and we had to invest in brand new equipment that will now read the data on most any vehicles on the road. Again I sincerely apologize and want you to know it was not intentional.

TL
Tom L.
06/18/2020
Reliable quality service
See above. Only issue I had was that I could not have my vehicle towed into the parking lot on the weekend as they have a locked gate across the driveway from the street to the parking lot.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/18/2020

We are so sorry Mr. Lyles that you did not know about the gate.  We had to put the gate up because there have been so many people turning around in our parking lot and damage has happened that we had to put the gate up but it is not locked.    Behind the stopsign is a lever that slides.   Thank you for the 4 stars and your review.   We appreciate your business.