Sarah W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2020
Honest, friendly, straight forward and very helpful
I had a concern that may or may not have anything to do with the transmission they put in a year ago. I brought it in, they checked it out and it's not the transmission but is something to the engine. They referred me to a mechanic and gave him the information on my car. I haven't had a chance to take it to the mechanic yet but I trust he will be as straight forward and helpful as advanced transmission!

RE
Robert E.
Foley, AL
07/30/2020
Highly recommend
Johnathan explained my repair options very well and answered all my questions before work began.

Ron W.
07/28/2020
service
excellent customer service! in and out---no hassle

07/18/2020
Great service and communications.
They researched the problem until a solution was found and kept me abreast of their findings. I am very satisfied with Advanced Transmission and will continue to use them for my transmission maintenance and repairs.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you so much Mr. McCarty.  It was our pleasure.   We certainly appreciate your business and your taking time to give us a review.

FC
Fred C.
Ford Expedition
07/11/2020
Nice people to deal with.
The feed back from the office was good. They kept me informed every step of the way during the repair. I would recommend them to anyone who has transmission problem.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Cooper for your kind words and taking time to review us.  We truly appreciate it and appreciate your business.

Joe C.
07/02/2020
They were recommended by Sweat Tire and that's good enough for me.
This company is very courteous & knowledgeable. A big thumbs up from me for their mask wearing! I'll review further after I've put a couple of thousand miles on the transmission. So far...so good!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr. Cazalas.  We are glad that you came to see us and thank Sweat Tire for referring you.     We look forward to your future review also.

SK
Susan K.
Spanish Fort, AL
06/28/2020
Transmission check
Needed to have the transmission checked out on an older car my grandson was buying before he drove back to Houston. They got us in right away checked thoroughly and we were on our way.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and give us a five star review.    We are happy that we were able to get you all on the way quickly.

Donald R.
Saraland, AL
06/23/2020
GREAT FOLLOW UP FROM STORE
The store contrasted me and reimburse me for towing while also letting me know they had updated their diagnostic equipment so they could support these newer vehicles. They made every effort to make things right.

06/23/2020
Bad Advice
I called the Spanish Fort location concerning problems with my 2014 Grand Cherokee’s transfer case. They advised me to have it towed in for them to trouble shoot the problem. After it was towed to their shop they called me to inform me that they didn’t have the ability to trouble shoot it I needed to take it to the dealership. I am out $200 in tow bills and still at the dealership.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Mr. Robinson

I sincerely apologize that our diagnostic equipment was unable to read the data on your vehicle.  When you called, we were unaware that your Jeep Cherokee had a diesel engine with a Multi-National type diagnostic platform with a German type ZF-Transmission/Transfer Case. We performed a complete vehicle inspection (minus reading data) at no charge and will be glad to reimburse you for your towing to our shop.  You’ll be glad to hear after we realized our equipment was unable to read data, we called for an update.  Unfortunately our equipment was unable to be updated and we had to invest in brand new equipment that will now read the data on most any vehicles on the road. Again I sincerely apologize and want you to know it was not intentional.

TL
Tom L.
06/18/2020
Reliable quality service
See above. Only issue I had was that I could not have my vehicle towed into the parking lot on the weekend as they have a locked gate across the driveway from the street to the parking lot.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/18/2020

We are so sorry Mr. Lyles that you did not know about the gate.  We had to put the gate up because there have been so many people turning around in our parking lot and damage has happened that we had to put the gate up but it is not locked.    Behind the stopsign is a lever that slides.   Thank you for the 4 stars and your review.   We appreciate your business.

Mike G.
Nissan Titan
06/17/2020
The people are engaged with your needs to find a solution.
The people are caring and will lessen to find the quickest solution at the value.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you Mr. Gallegos for the kind words and the 5 Stars.   We apprecate your business and your review.

Dan L.
06/15/2020
2013 Jeep wrangler clutch and transmission work.
Excellent service, status updates were fast and frequent. Service was completed quickly and at the highest quality.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you Mr. Lahay.  It was our pleasure.  We appreciate your business and your kind words.

Don L.
Fairhope, AL
06/14/2020
Thorough, professional
Having transmission work is stressful b/c of the potential cost and Advanced made the process manageable. Offered clear explanations and then communicated regularly during the wait process.My wife was obviously very inconvenienced by not having the car and your regular communication to us calmed her greatly.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Mr. and Mrs. Louis:  Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to write such an awesome review.   We are so blessed to have such wonderful customers who appreciate us.    We believe communication with customers is the key to relieving such a stressful experience with transmissions.

Kia Cadenza
05/23/2020
Very nice people
The staff are very nice and knowledgeable. They seem to really want to help out.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We appreciate your business and also you taking time to give us a review!

Spanish Fort, AL
05/05/2020
One year inspection
I was very surprised by the cost for the inspection. I knew there would be a charge, but it was considerably more than I expected. I guess I know now, but I’m not working right now, so this was an expense that I would have put off till later.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/19/2020

Ms. Cousins,

After seeing your review, I spoke with Jonathan, our service advisor.  He mentioned at the time you called to set an appointment for your annual transmission service, prior to dropping your vehicle off, he gave you an estimate for the transmission service.  When I checked your estimate, it was little more than your actual cost. I sincerely apologize you felt you were caught by surprise and completely understand the financial strain that COVID 19 has put on so many people in our community.  After having major transmission problems and choosing to have a used transmission installed.  I appreciate that you are conscientious about keeping your transmission in good working order by maintaining it to preserve its life as long as possible, especially being a used transmission.  If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to chit-chat with you.  Please know we appreciate your business in the past, now and hopefully in the future. – Laura Wilson, Owner (251)626-6061.

CP
Charles P.
04/29/2020
Great people !!
Great business !! Owners are so honest and concerned about getting your problem taken care of.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/29/2020

Mr. Parker, Thank you so much for your very kind words.  It was our pleasure doing business with you.