RJ
Ronald J.
Mobile, AL
06/15/2021
JEEP RESTORATION
My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee, transmission just stopped going in reverse or rolling backwards. Cost to replace vehicle was more than repairs, so Advanced working with me got it back on the road.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/16/2021

We certainly appreciate your business Mr. Jaet and are very happy that your Jeep is back on the road.  Thanks for taking time to give us a 5 star review.

Lamar B.
Bay Minette, AL
06/10/2021
I have been using Advanced Transmission for my vehicle transmission service for over 20 years. They are always courteous, thorough, on time and worth the price.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Branum.  We certainly appreciate your business and you being a loyal customer of Advanced Transmission for over 20 years.   We especially appreciate you taking time to give us a review.  We look forward to many more years of working with you.

Toyota Sequoia
05/13/2021
Jonathan is the BEST!!
Jonathan makes Advanced Transmission GREAT. I didn’t get to meet anyone else and I appreciate the guys that actually did the work on my Sequoia so much but Jonathan made everything pleasant and smooth. He is excellent at his job!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Ms. Lipscomb, you are so right Jonathan does a great job as our Customer Service Advisor.  We appreciate your flattering words and we know Jonathan does.   Thanks for taking time to review us.

Maynard H.
04/16/2021
Customer service
I can trust them in doing the work right. I like the friendly staff.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Hall.   We certainly appreciate your business and your review.

VM
Vic M.
04/07/2021
Advanced Transmission Spanish Fort
Advanced Transmission did a great job on repairing my transmission and getting me back on the road. The staff was very professional and kept me informed the entire time work was being done on my truck.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you Mr. Morgan for your review and for your business.   It was our pleasure.

Chris B.
Loxley, AL
03/31/2021
Awesome service
All I can say is, you can trust these folks with everything they say. These are good people that are the best at what they do and don’t blow smoke. I wish I could trust everyone as much as I trust them. They are my go to transmission place and have been for years. Thank you Advanced Transmission!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you Mr. Brunke.  We certainly appreciate your business and value the trust you have put in us over the years.    We take pride in our honesty to our customers and certainly appreciate the acknowledgement of it.   Thank you again for your awesome review.   It is always a pleasure.

RP
Robert P.
GMC Yukon XL
03/31/2021
Fast, honest service!
I brought my Yukon Xl in with a shifter problem, and Advanced repaired it quickly and honestly. I would highly recommend them for all your transmission needs!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Pflum.   We thank you for taking time to give us a review and for your recommendation to others.     It was certainly our pleasure.

Kelly B.
03/25/2021
So Good You'll Have to Wait
Advanced Transmission is VERY good at what they do. The ONLY problem is that you will have to wait for them to help you. And although that wait may be only a couple of days, you have to leave your vehicle with them - no appointments. That said, out of four or five visits for various issues, I don't think my total payments to them have even exceeded $1,000. I have been very fortunate that my issues have been relatively inexpensive to repair, and that they have practiced with complete integrity, a rare virtue in the car repair industry.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Baker.  We certainly appreciate your taking time to give us such a great review for a second time.  Fortunately, we are very busy right now which we are very thankful.   Unfortunately, that does cause there to be a wait, but not too much unless we have a delay in parts.   We are very glad your repairs have not been major and relatively inexpensive.   It is our pleasure doing business with you.

Satsuma, AL
03/15/2021
Great service. Responsive and kept me informed of progress on a daily basis. Repaired with no issues.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Mr. Burleson.   We certainly appreciate your kind words and you taking time to review us.

RO
Rebecca O.
Loxley, AL
03/14/2021
Great people and great service!
Was having vibration in gears or what I though, it wasn't the transmission but something near it and they were able to fix it for me! and they also take extenden warranties and were able to take care of that also. Extremely happy with them!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Ms. Owen. We are so glad you did not have transmission issues and that you are pleased.   Thank you for the review.   It was our pleasure.

Michael M.
Acura RDX
03/10/2021
Excellent work
The folks there are great and did a wonderful job. They have worked on 3 of my cars and I trust them and I know for a fact they have saved me money.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Mikolakis.   It is certainly our pleasure and we appreciate you as a loyal customer.   Thanks for the review.

Maynard H.
02/22/2021
Great customer service and workmanship
Great overall performance!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Mr. Hall for the review and your business as a loyal customer.  We surely appreciate it.

Linda B.
02/22/2021
Good work and honest
Good work and honest! Definitely recommend! Another shop wrecked the transmission and they had to rebuild it. Reasonably priced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Ms. Brazz.  We are so glad that everything turned out well on your Tahoe.  We appreciate your business and your recommendations.    It was our pleasure.

Johnny R.
Frisco City, AL
02/18/2021
GREAT Work!!!
They do exactly what they say they will do. It starts with the examination of your vehicle until it is fixed. I was informed almost daily from where I was in line up to ,when they started work, and an estimate of when it would be finished. They gave me a quote to expect it to be finished and it was right on. I will recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone that has a transmission problem. I live about 1.5 hours away but will definitely be back if I need transmission work. GREAT JOB!!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/18/2021

WOW!  Mr. Ridgeway,  we thank you so much for such a wonderful review.   You are so kind and it was our pleasure to work on your Jeep.   We are always here for you should you need us, however, we are hoping for the best and that your vehicles behave and do not cause you anymore transmisssion issues.

Mike R.
Birmingham, AL
02/13/2021
These are fine people. I am a repeat customer. Their business processes including communication are perhaps the finest I have ever experienced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Rooney.   We appreciate your business and coming back to us for all of your transmission needs.   Customers like you make our work day great!