Maynard H.
02/22/2021
Great customer service and workmanship
Great overall performance!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Mr. Hall for the review and your business as a loyal customer.  We surely appreciate it.

Linda B.
02/22/2021
Good work and honest
Good work and honest! Definitely recommend! Another shop wrecked the transmission and they had to rebuild it. Reasonably priced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Ms. Brazz.  We are so glad that everything turned out well on your Tahoe.  We appreciate your business and your recommendations.    It was our pleasure.

Johnny R.
Frisco City, AL
02/18/2021
GREAT Work!!!
They do exactly what they say they will do. It starts with the examination of your vehicle until it is fixed. I was informed almost daily from where I was in line up to ,when they started work, and an estimate of when it would be finished. They gave me a quote to expect it to be finished and it was right on. I will recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone that has a transmission problem. I live about 1.5 hours away but will definitely be back if I need transmission work. GREAT JOB!!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/18/2021

WOW!  Mr. Ridgeway,  we thank you so much for such a wonderful review.   You are so kind and it was our pleasure to work on your Jeep.   We are always here for you should you need us, however, we are hoping for the best and that your vehicles behave and do not cause you anymore transmisssion issues.

Mike R.
Birmingham, AL
02/13/2021
These are fine people. I am a repeat customer. Their business processes including communication are perhaps the finest I have ever experienced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Rooney.   We appreciate your business and coming back to us for all of your transmission needs.   Customers like you make our work day great!

DQ
Danny Q.
Creola, AL
02/05/2021
Clean, well organized, quality work and great people to communicate with
Notice transmission fluid on floor of garage. Started looking for someone to check and repair. After several day of searching the web and reading reviews I selected Advanced Transmission Inc.
I called and was able to set up appoint for the next day. My Jeep was test to determined what was causing leak, Turn out to be just a bad pan gasket.
The gasket was replaces , filter replace and new fluid install in the same day. It has been about a week scene repair were completed, NO fluid on garage Great!!!
I will use this shop again .
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Awesome!     Thank you Mr. Quinley.  We are so glad your Jeep only needed a gasket and it is not leaking anymore.  We truly appreciate your review and are always here should you need anything further.

Rocky S.
Lexus ES 350
02/05/2021
Fast, personable, efficient service.
I’ve used Advanced 3 times in 2 years. I’ve found them to be knowledgeable, candid, and willing to take the time to discuss the work being done on or recommended for my vehicles.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Mr. Sullivan. It was our pleasure. We certainly appreciate your taking time to give us a review.

TT
Tricia T.
Robertsdale, AL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/02/2021
Professional and Personal
Had a great experience with Advanced Transmission! Johnathan was so knowledgeable and kind and they took care of me in a timely manner. They also were hesitant to "throw money" at my vehicle prematurely and thoroughly investigated my issues with multiple road tests. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much Mrs. Theurer.  Your referrals are greatly appreciated.  We are happy we found no issues with your vehicle.

PB
Phil B.
Satsuma, AL
01/29/2021
Always kept me advised on the status of where vehicle was in the progress of being repaired.
Very friendly and kept me up to date on progression of repair. Transmission works like a new one. Would definitely use again.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Brown.   It was our pleasure to have you as a customer.

VR
Valarie R.
Dodge Durango
01/28/2021
Best Place to take your Vehicle for transmission needs
Thank you Allison for the ride to and from the shop !!! Thank you Ms Laura for your Kindness !! And Thank you Jonathon for your Knowledge of what you do !!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/28/2021

You are so welcome Ms. Rybacki.  It was our pleasure.    We are glad that we were able to give you good news.

AD
Anita D.
Daphne, AL
01/26/2021
Outstanding service
I was having an issue with my transmission, bnand had heard good things about Advanced, so decided to take my car there. I was not disappointed! The issue was diagnosed promptly and the work was completed at a reasonable price. I was most impressed with the contact to keep me informed of what was going on every step of the way. I never had to wonder about the progress of repairs, or what was happening with my car. I just picked it up yesterday and it is working great. Couldn't be happier and highly recommend Advanced Transmission!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you so much Mrs. Dillard for your business and for taking time out to give us a review.  It was certainly our pleasure working on your vehicle. We are especially happy you loved our texting. There is nothing worse than taking your vehicle somewhere and having to wonder what is going on.

Tom M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/23/2021
Always a pleasure
This business is always a pleasure. If you need auto service from a first class, honest and dependable shop, this is it. Friendly folks who treat everyone like family. They even keep you posted by text of progress on your service......now I ask you, who else does that! My recent trip involved identifying the source of vibration which two other shops had failed to locate. Marvin identified the issue as a bad universal joint, problem solved. Thanks!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Montgomery for taking your time to give us such a great review.   It was our pleasure doing business with you.   We appreciate your business as a customer of Advanced Transmission's over the years.   We are so happy that your problem has been resolved.

TW
Ty W.
12/29/2020
Professional Service
The young gave me professional answers, very polite and friendly of all things. I will definitely return if needed and will spread the word on the honest, prompt and friendly service I received.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Wilson for taking time to give us such a great review.  We truly appreciate it.  We also very much appreciate your spreading the word for us.   We love referrals.

OL
Owen L.
Daphne, AL
12/03/2020
The Best
Advanced Transmission is one of the most professional companies I’ve ever dealt with. And I’m not limiting that statement to auto mechanic services, or the service industry in general. I rate their integrity and professionalism right up there with my attorney and CPA.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Mr. Liles, WOW! We thank you so much for taking time to review us.   We especially thank you for pointing out our honesty as that is one of our core values.   It was our pleasure and we thank you for your business.  We are fortunate to have great customers such as yourself.

Darrell D.
11/20/2020
Great service and affordable prices
The hosts are friendly and very informative about your vehicles service. Their indepth knowledge and thorough guidance gives customers confidence that their vehicle is leaving the shop in peak condition. I would happily recommend the folks at Advanced Transmission to any of my family or friends.
Keep up the good work.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Davidson.  We truly appreciate your kind words.    Also thank you for your future referrals.    We love to hear from our customers.

Mia S.
Gulf Shores, AL
11/03/2020
Great experience
Our experience with Advanced Transmission was great! Customer service was wonderful day after day they kept us up on our vehicle explaining everything that was being done. They worked fast to get our car back to us in a timely manner and our vehicle rides like new!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Ms. Sumlin for taking time to give us such an awesome review.    We truly appreciate.    It was our pleasure.