Ronnie W.
Gulf Shores, AL
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2020
All Professionals, makes a difference
Tops in the transmission business, they know how to fix it.. Great service
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you Mr. Weeks.   It was our pleasure.  Thanks for taking time to review us.

Judy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/27/2020
True Professionals
The men and women at Advanced Transmission are true professionals in every aspect, from customer service to actual maintenance. We brought our F-150 in for repair after we attempted to do it ourselves. Next time the truck acts up we are going straight to Advanced Transmission. Highly recommend this shop to anyone who is having issues (minor to major) with their transmission. Don't hesitate!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you so much Ms. Whidbee we truly appreciate it.   It was our pleasure taking care of your F150.    Anytime we are here for you and all of our customers and we appreciate you taking time to review us.

Clint C.
Fairhope, AL
03/14/2020
Advanced Transmission - Very Professional and Friendly
I don't ever recall taking a vehicle in for service and getting updates as often as I did when I took my truck in for transmission service at Advanced Transmission. I knew every step of the way what they were doing with my truck. They were always friendly and professional and kept me updated either by sending me texts or calling me on the phone. The service was outstanding. I also like how they are part of a national association where I know if my transmission has trouble while in warranty, I can get service anywhere through their national association. I recommend Advanced Transmission without hesitation. Jonathan and Allison were outstanding and the mechanic, Mike, he did a great job, the transmission runs smooth.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/16/2020

Mr. Crane:  It was our pleasure.    We thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to write such an awesome review.    Thank you also for your business!

Spanish Fort, AL
03/13/2020
A Model Business
One of the reasons I’ve gone back to Advanced is the approach they take to customer service. They pay attention to your explanation of the issues you’ve noticed with your vehicle’s performance. They tell you what the schedule will be and that they will call if they find something in addition to the work you’ve requested. You get a text when they start work on your vehicle and calls or texts as the work progresses.
You will always be kept in the loop and will have a complete account of the work done.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/13/2020

Wow! Thank you so much for taking time to give us such an awesome review.   We especially appreciate the loyalty and confidence you have placed in us.   It's amazing customers like you that make our job so rewarding!

Sam C.
Robertsdale, AL
03/03/2020
Good quality workmanship
If you want your transmission fixed right Advance Transmission is the place to take it!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for your review.    We certainly appreciate your business.   It was our pleasure.

Loxley, AL
02/29/2020
Take time to understand customer needs.
Friendly and understand the customer needs. Completed the service in a timely manner.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review.  We appreciate your review and your business.

James G.
Bay Minette, AL
02/28/2020
Just awesome
They always do a good job. I was thankful for the loaner they provided.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Gagner.   We appreciate your kind words.  It was our pleasure to do business with you as always.

TO
Tim O.
02/28/2020
Quick, appropriate service
I was immediately greeted upon arrival. My car's transmission was quickly evaluated and the required service performed while I waited, within the time I was previously notified; all at a very acceptable price. I will return for maintenance and any new issues with the car's transmission.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/28/2020

We thank you so much for your review Mr. Optholt.  It was our pleasure!   Please do return to see us for all of your transmission needs.

BW
Brook W.
Foley, AL
Chevrolet Pickup
02/27/2020
Honest and friendly
Solid service professions! all the way from the front desk to the shop
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to review us and for your business.   We truly appreciate it.

VR
Valerie R.
Spanish Fort, AL
02/20/2020
Thank you for taking care of my vehicle and me!!! You all are the best! God Bless.
The nicest and very professional people ! They gave me a ride home and picked me up when my vehicle was ready(thank you ms Laura) I was kept informed what needed to be done and I told them to repair the problem. my vehicle was ready the same day!! Once again Thank you . I am and will be a returning customer.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much Ms. Rybacki for your kind words.   We truly appreciate your taking time to review us and also for your business.  It was our pleasure.

KH
Kevin H.
Leakesville, MS
02/06/2020
Good Honest people
Good customer service and quality work
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Holifield.  We appreciate your review very much.

Robert M.
Fairhope, AL
Mazda CX-7
01/30/2020
Quick and good service in a very professional atmosphere. They diagnosed and corrected my problem on the same day for a reasonable price.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for your review.  We truly appreciate it.  It was our pleasure.

WC
Wesley C.
Bay Minette, AL
01/22/2020
As always a five star service
We have taken quite a few vehicles in for service over the years and have never had anything below a five star experience. They are always thorough, go above and beyond, and are very friendly.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Mr. Clark and Mrs. Clark.   We certainly appreciate your business over the years and thank you for taking time to write us a review.   We love it when our customers are completely satisfied.

RJ
Roland J.
Lincoln Town Car
01/17/2020
Great Customer Service
Advanced Transmission service went above and beyond to diagnose my automobile transmission problem. It turned out that I didn't have a transmission problem. They diagnosed the problem to be a spark plug coil and recommended someone to repair problem as they don't perform this type of service. They didn't try to sell a service that was not needed and I would use their service again. In today's time the honesty of this company is more than a five star company.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Jordan.   We appreciate your taking time to give us such an awesome review.   We take great pride in being Honest with everyone that brings a vehicle to us and letting them know exactly what is wrong and if we can save you money well then all the better.  After all, "Honesty is our signature, Quallity is our Work."

Chuck W.
Summerdale, AL
01/16/2020
Always Exceeds Expectations (and their already high)
Every business should be like this. Awesome customer service and fair pricing.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Woods.  It is our pleasure.  We work very hard at customer satisfaction and love it when our customers are pleased and take time to share it with others.