FH
Fritz H.
Summerdale, AL
11/28/2019
GREAT EXPERIENCE
I am glad that I chose Advanced Transmission to repair my truck. The people are very friendly and professional. They never acted like they were too busy to answer my questions and they treated me like a valued customer. They repaired my transmission and kept me informed of the progress. I am very satisfied with the results. They treat you right.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Harms.   We certainly appreciate your kind words.  We are never too busy to answer any questions.   We thank you for your business.  We hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

James P.
Bay Minette, AL
11/27/2019
Have used these folks a few times and never dissapointed.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Phillips for your business over many years.   We also thank you for taking time from your schedule to review us.  We hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday.

FR
Frank R.
Spanish Fort, AL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2019
Great experience at Advanced Transmission
The people at Advanced Transmission make a bad situation feel like they have got your back. Johnathon and the rest of the crew were a pleasure to work with Thanks again
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Riley.   No one ever likes coming to see us because transmission problems are not a good thing, but you are correct we do everything we can to make the visit as pleasant as possible.  Thank you again for the great review.  We appreciate you taking your time to review us and we appreciate your business.

Stephanie B.
10/23/2019
Excellent Costomer Service
I used Advanced Transmission for the first time and I am happy I chose them to service my Lexus Rx350. The customer service I received was excellent. Johnathan was very professional over the phone and in-person. When I picked up my car the mechanic brought my car around to the front and he was just as professional and courteous. I was able to drop my car off and have it back the same day. I am very pleased and would recommend them to anyone needing transmission work done to your vehicle.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much Mrs. Burt for your awesome review.   We sincerely appreciate your taking time to review our services.   Also, thank you for referring us to others.

Kenton S.
05/04/2019
Great Customer Service
I really appreciated the daily updates to describe what the next steps were, where I was in the queue, and the calls to provide details on what was needed to get my vehicle on the road again. I also appreciated the detailed explanation regarding the warranty and 2 week follow-up check. Great experience all around.

LR
Lee R.
03/16/2019
Service Work
Great people great attitude great service.
Wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicle

Jody C.
Spanish Fort, AL
11/30/2015
Was appreciative of the great service
Will be a repeat customer.

BK
Brooke K.
Fairhope, AL
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/23/2015
They did a great job diagnosing my problem and fixing it. They kept me informed and got me back on the road in a timely manner.

RF
Rick F.
11/19/2015
Tranny service
In and out quickly and at a fair price.