Advantage Wholesale Transmission 2

Overall Rating 2.76/5Overall Rating 2.76/5rating 2.76rating 2.76rating 2.76

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Hjsaajs aajsj A. on 02/28/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst place and Charlie is a Liar Bad work"
Charlie said it will be good in 3 bussines day almos a month later finaly he finish my ford econoline and he did bad repair on my transmission such of liar my transmission is shifting geara like crack very bad I just waste my money with him. I will never do bussines again at that place they robe your money.
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018 04:55 PM
Trisha Y. on 02/05/2018
"Excellent work!"
Charlie was very helpful and went out of his way for me! My transmission went out and I needed my car towed to his shop, he sent one right away and started working on my car. I have a 2007 Honda, he had it fixed by the next day! The woman working inside was very friendly! Great place and trustworthly people!!
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 08:05 AM
David P. on 12/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Charley is on heroin/crack"
He is a liar and he blames his workers for his screwups.He can answer the phone first time of service but any negative problems the secretary will lie for him like he is never in the office.I been up there too many times trying to get a problem resolved.Sit in his waiting room and you will hear complaints and lied all day. People around Salisbury and Lexington tells me he use to be good but now he is a dopehead.Hiring people off the street with no experience is not good.
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 06:42 PM
Nick R. on 04/28/2017
"Warning fraud!!!"
It was the worst experience ever. It's just a nightmare. They promised to fix my truck for 1 day, eventually after a week of promises I got my truck back. On the way home the transmission broke. Charlie said that bring the truck back and he will look. Again, a week passed and the truck was given back. Forgot to say that this is my work truck on which I earn money for my family. For two weeks I have consumed more than paid for the repair of the transmission. A week later, the transmission broke again, I traveled 700 miles to give the truck for repairs. As a result, after a month of calls and promises, Charlie said that this is not a guarantee case. Can you believe it? I paid 1,700 for repairs and lost more than 10,000 while the truck was under repair. In the end, I stayed with the broken truck. Never for any money do not have business with this store.
Service Date: 03/01/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 08:36 AM
Adonis S. on 02/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I beg you to stay away Charlie lies!!!!!!!!!!"
My car has been there 4 fucking months and only 1 damm thing was done. Charlie well speak in quick conversations to look super busy when he is not. He fires everyone in there that tells the truth but the Asian guy is the only original there I think that's his snitch. My car still has all the problems I came in with except a headlight which finally got put on a week ago. He kept telling me my car well be ready a bunch of times and was busy it well be ready in the mourning, lunch or afternoon while my car stays outside and never moves. Today he said I can't figure it out that he was going to take to a electrition and no time frame mind you I've been super fed up with the lies so I told him to give me my keys. To add to it there was another guy there that has also waited months and same stories I got. I was there a month ago and there we're two customers also complaint of service and lies and cars that are not right after having paid. This guy does not know how to run a business at all so I beg you please stay away if u read other complaints there very similar to mine so good luck.
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 05:10 PM
S S. on 01/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! THEY'RE CROOKS!"
Purchased a transmission from Charlie for my truck last week. I drove 1.5 hrs to buy it to get to him, then had to drive back 1.5 hrs and take it to my mechanic to install it. Once installed my truck still was not shifting right. Had my mechanic to check it again and he said that something was messed up inside the transmission. I called Charlie and let him know, of course he tried to put it off in my mechanic. 3 days later the reverse went out, I couldn't back out of my driveway! I called Charlie again and he said to bring it to him again and this time drop it off and he'll fix it. Mind you this is my only transportation. The next day I drop it off (yesteray) and he says it'll be ready this morning. Once i leave he calls and says it'll be ready by lunch time. Well this morning i call to confirm an exact time i can come pick up my truck and he says after lunch! I tell him i cannot keep waiting. So i get a ride to him and he tells what's wrong and he'll have it fixed in 3 hrs (by 2pm). It's now after 4pm and he has done NO WORK at all on my truck other than drop the transmission last night. NOW he says it'll be ready by tomorrow at 10am! I wish i saw the reviews on this plave before buying from them because they are full of it. Yesterday when i dropped my truck off there were 2 customers there complaining about getting bad transmissions. Today there were also customers there complaining about the same exact thing; they install the transmission and 2-3 days later it just shuts down.
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/24/2017 01:44 PM
banthao c. on 11/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"2007 chevy silverado transmission"
never go to this place they will rip you off.transmission locked up and stuck in charlotte,got another on warranty and 9 month later transmission lost 3 and 4 gear.
Review Created: 11/19/2016 11:15 PM
MELVIN H. on 11/17/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They are not professional "
I purchased transmission from them in September 2016. Had a problem with plugging up to my Dodge ram 1509 4x4. Caled them and they lie everytime I call saying it is on the way but is not. I have been waiting sense October for them to switch out.
Review Created: 11/17/2016 09:39 AM
Bryant D. on 04/21/2016
""Poor Service""
Terrible Service. Would not recommend to anyone. They lie and have lousy communication. Took over 2 months to get a rebuild job finished.
Service Date: 04/21/2016
Review Created: 04/21/2016 01:36 PM
Charlie P. on 01/14/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Shoty repairs can't pay there employees"
Most transmission repairs are used transmissions . DO NOT WORK for they will not pay you .......
Review Created: 01/14/2016 06:23 PM
Verified badge inactive Verified
"bad customer service and lack of knowledge "
Poor service, no real mechanic there
Review Created: 08/10/2015 03:19 PM
Verified badge inactive Verified
"bad customer service and lack of knowledge "
Poor service, no real mechanic there
Review Created: 08/10/2015 03:18 PM
Verified badge inactive Verified
"No master Tech,lack of knowledge, poor customer service "
We'd will be two weeks now, my cars trans is doing exactly what I brought it to them for. I drove it to Honda to help understaffed, unprofessional crooks out,got car back from Honda for 105$ they said 135$original quote is way off, I will let you know how it goes. Called owner he said oh brought it to them for a trans problem which it still has, nobody there has a clue. I will to take to a real shop and them to court!
Review Created: 08/10/2015 03:15 PM
Syad A. on 04/27/2015
Syad said this business does a good job and they are very fair.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Van
Service Date: 04/24/2015
Review Created: 04/27/2015
Paul T. on 04/20/2015
Paul said everything went okay with this business, however they are still working on it.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Review Created: 04/20/2015
Neil B. on 04/20/2015
Neil said that this business did what they said they were going to do and finished in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Review Created: 04/20/2015
Bianca G. on 04/17/2015
Spoke with Ken. He said after picking up his vehicle from this business it still had a knock. He would not recommend the business based on this.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015
Angela M. on 04/17/2015
Angela said the mechanics at the business are good. She appreciated their input, the way they explained everything and the bang up job they did on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015
Theresa N. on 04/13/2015
Theresa said she had no problems. The business did the job quickly and she was out.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 04/06/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015
Jeff R. on 03/31/2015
Jeff said this business was pretty good.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup