PB
Paul B.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the place's employees do good work and they are honest.

Lynda M.
Chevrolet SSR
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lyn. She said she was satisfied with the service.

VG
Vincent G.
03/31/2019
Affinity Car Care Review for our Ford F-150 - Awesome!
Excellent Service!! Two defective transmissions replaced from supplier/manufacturer (out of Affinity Car Care's control), 3rd one is a charm. Dave was persistent in coordinating and getting transmission supplier/manufacturer to provide a good working transmission in meeting my need. Affinity Car Care is one I can trust and without any question absolute Customer Service top notch. Will continue to refer family and friends to Dave.

KG
Ken G.
Freeport, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
03/23/2019
Excellent work plus follow up
Affinity Car Care is excellent professional work and in addition the owner Dave provides advice and follow up after you pick up your car so you know just what he did and what else your car may need in the future. Always honest and never tries to gouge you. Not going anywhere else.

Lynda M.
Chevrolet SSR
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Lynda said they did a good job. They were very accommodating and helpful.
Dave L. from Affinity Car Care responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Lynda- awsome truck!

Taylor B.
Nissan Titan
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the work was done very quickly and it was good.

Jolene B.
Jeep Patriot
02/26/2019
Best in Town
Dave is a top-notch mechanic. He is extremely knowledgeable. No matter now large or small the issue, he resolves it even when it means being a little "creative" to save his customers a few dollars. He took care of my 2000 Jeep Cherokee and is now taking care of my 2013 Jeep Patriot. All I have to do is tell him to make the Jeep roadworthy and he does the job. I have never been dissatisfied with his service.

NT
Nancy T.
02/25/2019
Thank you, Dave!
As a senior citizen and a single woman, having an auto mechanic you can trust is a blessing. Thanks to Dave and Affinity Car Care for providing a service beyond compare. Dave is honest and knowledgeable and is extremely attuned to customer service.

I recommend Affinity Car Care to anyone who wants efficiency, honesty, reliability and expertise in auto service.

PF
Paul F.
12/21/2018
Outstanding Results
On 13 Dec 18 Affinity Car Care performed the required maintenance on my vehicle and the result was outstanding as always!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

PF
Paul F.
Cadillac DTS
12/14/2018
Outstanding Results
On 13 Dec Affinity Car Care performed the required maintenance on my vehicle. The result was 100% perfect as always!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

KG
Ken G.
Freeport, FL
Nissan Pickup
12/08/2018
Regular scheduled maintenance
Dave and his crew do a a very good job of keeping up with their customer's automobiles and maintenance schedules. He stays in touch throughout the work to appraise owners of the status of their vehicles and despite high demands on his time makes concerted effort to work around his customers schedules. Oh, and he is also a really good mechanic and more than fair on labor rates. Honest and recommended highly.
Dave L. from Affinity Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Ken you rock!

Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2018
Great service and very helpful
Dave, is very knowledgable and his service is outstanding at a very reasonable price... Highly recommend!!!!

Jeep Patriot
11/30/2018
Best in Town
Dave and his "sidekick" are awesome. I have known Dave for several years and without a doubt he is the best. He is knowledgeable, professional and most of all honest. Can't imagine taking my car to anyone else.

Craig B.
Shalimar, FL
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/21/2018
Transmition repair and service
Dave is a Certified Master Mechanic, who I would trust my life too. I have been using Dave's services for almost 5 years now. He is very skilled and always on point and upfront honest. Never once did I have to question his ablity in working on my truck. He also now has a new Mechanic working for him whom is awesome as will. Dave personally inspected ts every vehicle before leaving his business. Affinity Car Care is a place e you can trust, I know ,I have been to other local garages with great disappointment. Dave work hard at making people happy and satisfied. He will even pick up and deliver your car back to you. NOW THAT IS SERVICE WITH A SMILE.πŸ€—πŸ™
Dave L. from Affinity Car Care responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Craig- your awsome!

GG
Giselle G.
Valparaiso, FL
11/20/2018
Affinity Car Care Review - Honda CRV - Great!
My parents have highly recommended Affinity Car Care of Niceville. I brought my CRV for overall check and oil change. Mr. Dave and his car care team were approachable and efficient. Will definitely recommend to all my friends and associates.

GG
Gibson G.
Valparaiso, FL
11/20/2018
Affinity Car Care Review my Toyota Tacoma Truck - Great!
My parents have told me to take my Tacoma Truck to Affinity Car Care of Niceville. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They checked my vehicle and changed oil. It was quick and easy; highly recommend this place to all my friends. Thanks!

VG
Vincent G.
11/20/2018
Affinity Car Care Review for our Ford F-150 - Awesome!
Affinity Car Care of Niceville is what we were exactly looking for – a small family owned and managed business who are Customer Focused and deliver what we expect -- great results! Dave Lummus and his car care team are very meticulous and efficient. Our 2006 Ford F-150 needed a new transmission/engine and Affinity Car Care took care of us. He coordinated the purchase of the transmission and engine. There was a glitch with the initial remanufactured transmission and his quick diagnosis was to replace with another one. Dave made sure that it was in good working condition before releasing to us like brand new.

We had a pleasant experience and the total bill was also reasonable. We have canvassed several local auto shops to include FWB area and we were really pleased with our decision choosing Affinity Car Care of Niceville. Highly recommend this Auto Car Center to all our friends and family. We are now using Affinity for all the maintenance needs of our five vehicles. Thumbs up for Affinity Car Care!!!

BE
Brad E.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Brad said they do a great job for a fair price.

WD
Will D.
Dodge Caliber
10/29/2018
Transmission replacement.
The transmission on my 2008 Dodge Caliber had needed to be replaced, Dave listened to the issue and provided me with options. He was upfront with me and did not attempt to sell me anything I did not need. Dave quickly found a good replacement and changed it out in quick order. After experiencing a minor problem with it, Dave quickly found and fixed the problem. Dave listened to everything that I and my Wife informed him of. I would and have recommended him to friends and co-workers. Affinity Car Care is a no nonsense business that treats you like a close friend.
Dave L. from Affinity Car Care responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Will your awsome!

HM
Hope M.
Kia Spectra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Hope said the business' mechanic was very trustworthy. He explained what needed to be done and prioritized what needed to be done right away, and what could wait.