WD
Will D.
Dodge Caliber
01/21/2020
Metal-to-metal front brake, driver's side.
I had metal squealing start up when I applied my brakes. Dave was able to work on my car quickly and got me back on the road in no time. Thanks Dave.

Craig B.
Shalimar, FL
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/16/2020
Dave is the most amazing Mechanic.
Dave is the most amazing Mechanic that I have ever had. Loyal, trust wealthy, honest pay for honest work.

KG
Ken G.
Freeport, FL
Nissan Murano
01/14/2020
Trust
How many people with car trouble can claim they know a mechanic they can trust? Dave Lummus is trustworthy.

TK
Tim K.
12/30/2019
Outstanding Service!
Dave does outstanding work... Hes very honest, takes pride in his work and very reasonable prices. Would strongly recommend Dave!
Thanks Dave!

AJ
Aston J.
11/05/2019
Dave is the best mechanic I know
Never a problem getting the family vehicles serviced. Fair and honest businessman. A rarity in this business. Thanks for everything Dave.

KH
Kieth H.
Ford Expedition
10/25/2019
Great service, Honest work
Took great care of both our cars the same week. One older model, one high mileage model.. They are both running like new. Even fixed a problem the dealership could not solve. Thanks Dave.

10/03/2019
Awesome
Very professional could not ask for a better or more honest mechanic. Thank you.

WD
Will D.
Kia Soul
09/27/2019
Treated Like Family
My CarMD showed that my Kia Soul needed a new Vapor Purge Canister Valve and that the average cost for a mechanic to repair it was about $181.00. Dave looked into and check out the part and it was defective but his price was lower that what CarMD showed. And while he had the car, he also performed a 90,000 mile checkup on it and that was included in his bill.

PL
Paul L.
09/18/2019
The Best
Absolutely the best mechanic in niceville! David makes you feel good about the work he is doing plus his prices are the best. Bring your car to him with confidence knowing your getting the best work possible. I will always bring my family’s car to him.

TK
Tim K.
09/18/2019
Very professional.. excellent job!

SR
Steve R.
09/17/2019
Excellence and Honosty
Dave is not only very knowledgeable but very honost. He has been the goto guy for all our auto service repairs and tires. I will recommend Affinity to all my friends and neighbors.

Michael R.
09/07/2019
Good job.
Good work. Good insight. Good job.

Chevrolet Corvette
09/03/2019
Honest Auto Care
Dave is outstanding. He is very personable, knowledgeable and thorough. In fact he took a video of the issue I was having with my car so I knew exactly what he was fixing. Dave cuts to the chase and gives an unvarnished assessment is the situation. I really appreciate that. Just an overall good person working in the community.

John G.
08/26/2019
Dave is the best
I have known Dave for more than five years, he is the most amazing car guy I have ever known. He is very smart to know so much and stay current on so many different cars. He is very fair when it comes to pricing, better than any other shop in Niceville. He does not suggest things to be done on your vehicle just so he can make money, he is a straight shooter. I trust Dave with every car I have, I have told him to do whatever he thinks it needs, because I know its right

Stephen W.