Airlake Automotive Repair

brenda s.
Burnsville, MN
05/01/2018
I was told by a friend these guys are honest and good. Our family has 4 drivers and we have used airlake 3 times in the past year. We haven't been disappointed at all.

KF
Kevin F.
12/13/2016
Awesome!
I noticed an issue with a protective plate on the undercarriage that was severely sagging. Neal and the team got me in right away and took care of the issue. This was excellent service...the kind you won't find just anywhere. I trust these guys any day with servicing my vehicles. Thanks gentlemen!

Don S.
12/13/2016
Best Repair Shop! Highly trusted.
I have a large family with many cars. We all bring our cars to AirLake Auto. Great service and very honest!

GM
Gail M.
09/06/2011
fuel pump replacement
done on time, esitmate was appropriate, owners are very friendly and knowledgeable

DK
Dan K.
Hastings, MN
08/29/2011
oil leak
i had an oil leak after oil change.
and after checking it out the plug
for oil pan wasn't not tight!

MF
Michelle F.
08/27/2011
A+++++
awesome!!! The only place I take my car!!

RL
Rob L.
08/25/2011
Airlake Automotive
Always good service from the guys at Airlake. I would recommend them to anyone.

Scott B.
Mayer, MN
07/28/2011
Oil Change
I went to Airlake for an oil change, as they advertised the discounted rate when you pay up front for 5 changes. I have been very happy with their service and the quality of their work.

BC
Brian C.
07/19/2011
New brakes on my F150
Great job on the brakes...good price too! I feel terrible about Neal's maple tree that took a digger!