EP
Elizabeth P.
03/06/2021
Airlake Automotive. A shop you can trust.
We have been bringing our vehicles here for many years and refer them to friends every chance we get. Neal is as honest as the day is long. He’ll tell you in simple terms what has to be fixed and what you may need down the road, but he’ll NEVER try to gouge you for unneeded repairs. You won’t regret bringing your business to this shop.

Mark S.
Subaru Legacy
03/04/2021
This place is GREAT!
When ever I have an issue with one of our vehicles, I only bring it here! I trust these guys!!!!!!!

RP
Rick P.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Rick said they were quick, efficient, inexpensive and he absolutely recommends them for service.

Brian B.
02/19/2021
The Guys you can trust!
I bring all my vehicles to Airlake Automotive, they are always upfront and honest about what needs to be fixed and what can wait. Their work is A+!!!

Brian B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Brian said the staff always take care of him, always do prompt service and are a great staff to work with.

Rachel H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2021
The guys are always honest, provide great service, and always do a great job.

WG
Wendy G.
Minnesota
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Wendy said they did an awesome job. They answered her questions one hundred percent. They gave her a discount for having Triple A.

Acura MDX
02/04/2021
Attention to Detail
We have always been in pressed with Airlake Automotive. We trust them with all our vehicles.

Scott B.
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Scott said he has been there many times and they always do good work .

Dawn R.
Kia Forte
01/27/2021
We’ve been clients for many years & always trust in Neal & team & appreciate their honesty & speedy service!

Trevor S.
01/26/2021
The best in Lakeville!
No need to look any further for a great repair shop!

TC
Tim C.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Tim said he's been going there for about 5 years. They do good work and they stand behind their work. They are appreciated.

TN
Todd N.
01/21/2021
No Unnecessary Work
The Airlake crew never tries to sell you work you don't need. They tell you what you need and tell you when you can wait on something. I've been extremely happy every time I've brought my vehicles there.

Mercury Mariner
01/21/2021
Such great service!
I love this place. The service is so wonderful, I never feel like they’re trying to sell me something I don’t need. The one thing I would suggest is to wear a mask when interacting with customers.

01/15/2021
Honest Shop, Great Service
Been going to Airlake Auto for over 15 years...always great service! Highly recommend if you are looking for honest auto repair!