WK
william k.
Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019
2013 Hyundai Tucson service
AJ's gave us excellent service recently when we needed replacement struts on our 2013 Hyundai Tuscon. Their price was lower than the dealership, they provided a shuttle back to our house while the car was serviced, and allowed us to avoid a charge for a second service charge recommended elsewhere.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Mr. Keating,
Thank you for allowing us to repair your Hyundai Tuscon. We appreciate your business and you putting your trust in us! We look forward to working with you in the future for all your automotive needs!

CN
Cheryl N.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said that everything works.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the review!

LISA M.
Saab 9-7X
05/01/2019
provided a really honest servicing of my vehicle and serviced in a timely manner. Would certainly recommend to local with American made vehicles.
We went over the estimate and provided a fair quote via email. Great interaction and I believe they will stay in business and grow a reputable service for Ann Arbor.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Lisa,

Thank you for your great review and for putting your trust in us to diagnos your Saab 97x correctly and getting it back on the road for you. We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future!

AV
Anna V.
Michigan
Toyota Venza
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Anna said she took her vehicle somewhere else first and they charged her over three hundred dollars more than this business did.

Anna,

Thank you for your great review and for putting your trust into us and allowing us to repair your Toyota Venza

Mark B.
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a good job. They were fairly fast and thorough.

Mark,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to be able to get you and your work van back on the road with a rebuilt transmission and upgraded cooling system with a 3yr unlimited mileage warranty!

Pinckney, MI
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
04/12/2019
Great service, even better pricing.
Just took my vw passat in for service. Found out i have a couple bad coil packs and a bad high pressure fuel pump. They quoted me out new hp pump, coils and spark plugs amd even a new product they have to put a warranty on my engine even at 118k miles!!
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Thanks for the great review

JOSHUA B.
Pinckney, MI
04/06/2019
Service and pricing
Had another shop look at my vehicle and tell me it only needed cv axles and seals. Well wanted another shops opinion. Found the axles seals were not leaking. Cv axles were bad. But so where both hubs, inner snd outer toe rods and all 4 ball joints.

JO
Jessica O.
Buick Enclave
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said the work was done very quickly and she wasn't charged for it.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your great review. Glad we could help get rid of your noise before your vacation!

LD
LIZA D.
03/23/2019
Quick and friendly
Although I just came in off the street, and parts had to be waited for, my shocks/struts were replaced in a matter of hours. My car now feels a much safer distance from the road!

Liza,

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to helping with all your automotive needs!

Destin D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Saab 9-7X
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Destin said it went very well.

JAY B.
BMW 750Li
03/20/2019
Great service again
They found the problem, fixed it, and now im back on the raod.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 03/21/2019

Jay,
 Thanks again for your great review and allowing us to diag your water pump noise and coolant leak issues on your BMW. As always we look forward to helping with all your automotive needs!

Joseph P.
Toyota Avalon
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said that the business is honest and that they discuss everything about the service very thoroughly with him.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 03/21/2019

Joseph, Thank you for the great review and putting your trust in us to daignose and repair your Toyota Avalon! We look forward to helping with all your automotive needs!

MN
MEGAN N.
03/13/2019
Great and friendly service
I had the best service at AJ’s! Josh was very friendly, was able to give me a quote for the work needed on my car, and even drove me back to my apartment while they worked on my car since it was going to be about a few hours. They fixed my car in a timely matter and even gave me a couple other quotes that I will need to come back and service my vechile for things they saw that will need to be fixed in the future. Definitely would recommend to anyone that needs work done on their vechile! Very reasonable prices!
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 03/14/2019

Megan,

Thank you for the great review and putting your trust into our shop to allow us to diagnose and repair your ford fusion wheel bearing issue your were having. We look forward to helping with all your future automotive needs!

CATHY B.
South Lyon, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
03/01/2019
Awesome
Great service, Terrific staff
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Cathy for your great review and for allowing us to daignose and fix your Chevy Cruze. We look forward to helping with all your future automotive needs!

RP
Robert P.
Ypsilanti, MI
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business is fantastic. They did a great job and he appreciates that.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Robert for the excellent review and allowing us to diag and repair your check engine light and fluid leak on your 08 ram. We look forward to helping with all your automotive needs in the future!

IE
IRENE E.
02/21/2019
Honest Trustworthy
I brought my van in thinking I needed a new pump for my wipers. Received a call that the washer fluid was frozen. AJ’s was honest and didn’t replace something that wasn’t broken. Thank you so much. I will bringing all my cars for service to AJ’s
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Irene, just want to thank you for putting your trust in our shop and allowing us to diagnos your washer pump issue. We look forward to helping with all your future automotive needs!

JAY B.
02/14/2019
Perfect
They did what they said at the cost quoted.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Jay, Thank you for your review and putting your trust into us to diag and repair your fluid and exhuast leaks on your wifes town and country!

MARISA L.
02/08/2019
Excellent and fast service!
I didn't have any mechanic in the Ann Arbor area and I'm glad I was referred here. Really great service, affordable, knowledgeable, and helpful. They also fixed my car the same day it arrived, so they had fast service too!
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review and for allowing us to diagnose and repair the belt tensioner issue you were having with your fusion. We look forward to helping with all your automotive needs in the future!

JO
Jessica O.
Buick Enclave
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said she got in quickly, but the employees didn't communicate perfectly.
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Jessica,
Thank you for putting your trust in us to diagnose and perform the timing chain repair on your Buick. I do apologize for the miscommunication between the Manager and I as he was out of state and not easily reachable. We hope to be able to further serve you with all your automotive service needs in the future!

01/31/2019
1st time customer
I came into AJ's to have a front end noise checked out. They got my car in right away and were so honest and up front about the amount of work and $ it was going to take to get the car running well again. They told me to go weigh the options of paying to fix my current car or going to put that money into a new vehicle. NEVER CHARGED ME A PENNY! I went home and thought about it and decided to go get a new vehicle. I returned to AJs the next morning to let them know and take care of the diagnostic charges. They only charged me $60 to diagnose my vehicle. I highly recommend AJ's. THEY HAVE A NEW CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!
Joshua B., Owner from AJ's Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

We here at AJ's just want to take a minute and Thank you for putting your trust in us. We look forward to helping with all your future service needs!