QM
Quartavious M.
Georgia
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Quartavious said when they got done with his vehicle they didn't put the seats back.

AW
ANGLELINA W.
Lawrenceville, GA
01/08/2018
My Car Drove worst and I paid over $1000
I took my car in to replace my front struts. Arrive around 10:00 am and didn’t leave until 2:30pm on a Saturday. As I drove the car home, I felt the right wheel wiggling and then the entire front was wobbly. I took back and the service guy(Shawn- who is the best) had a technician to drive it. He came back and said, he agreed with me. Shaun ask me to bring back on Monday for them to look at more thoroughly. Let’s see what happens.

KW
Kay W.
Dacula, GA
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Kay said she does not trust the staff at this business. She did not like being told her vehicle had extra issues when it was inspected elsewhere.