CF
Palm City, FL
Pontiac G6
09/23/2018
Great experience again!!
Very fair quotes and great customer service. Helped with a rental car too. Would highly recommend All County!!

FC
FRANK C.
Palm City, FL
09/20/2018
Employees
The employees take pride in their work. They performed a full safety check on my entire car and repaired everything quickly and guarantee their work. I couldn’t be happier.

ZA
ZED A.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
09/19/2018
All was good
I have nothing bad to say, all shops should run there business like All County Auto. I got towed in, which was actually recommended by Triple-A, anda Google search showed strong reviews. So I took a chance, and strayed for the Mercedes dealership, and went to All County. All I can say is I will now be taking my vehicle too then from now on. Unfortunately, no one wants to spend money on repairs, but if you have to, you might as well be happy with the service. Price typical; I felt all was upfront and honest, and fair. Enough said.

Lexus ES
09/19/2018
Expensive
Great atmosphere friendly Staff!

CRAIG B.
Ford Expedition
09/17/2018
Outstanding customer service and fair pricing.

AR
Annie R.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Annie said the business is great and they are very reliable. She mentioned that Dan, an employee, was very helpful.

NS
NATHAN S.
09/16/2018
Professional Service!
A fantastic experience. In and out with all questions answers, explained, and felt assured. Great Staff, good atmosphere and one impressive waiting room.
A customer for life. Thank you's all around!

BRIAN H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/13/2018
Easy to deal with, friendly people.
VW Beatle problem with a engine warning light kept coming on. The garage kept the car and worked on it until they found
the problem which was no easy task, an electrical problem of coarse, and they never charged me any extra money over and a above what I had already paid. I think they done a great job and I would be pleased to go to them for any other work I need doing in the future.
Thanks again Brian.

BG
BRIAN G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Toyota 86
09/12/2018
Great place.
Great customer service! My service was done quickly and to the upmost standard.

DK
DEBBIE K.
Hobe Sound, FL
09/08/2018
Very friendly
I was a little disappointed this time, I had a 10:00 appointment and I still had to wait an 1hour and 1/2.

MICHAEL C.
Key West, FL
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/02/2018
Prompt, Professional Service
My wife and I broke down on the Florida Turnpike just outside Stuart while driving from Key West to Orlando for business. A car part failed that had been replaced a couple of months prior in our hometown. We called All County Auto Tire of Stuart and asked if they could repair the part that day, so we could continue on our trip. Dan said yes; he would be waiting for us. Within hours of arriving at the facility via a tow truck, All County had repaired our vehicle. They stayed late to complete the work that day. Dan did the paperwork to ensure the repairs were covered under the Technet warranty. The facility had a large, clean, and comfortable waiting area. They even had charging stations for computers and phones. We watched TV and read. I can't thank All County Auto Tire of Stuart enough for making what could have been a very stressful ordeal into just a bump in the road.

Mike P.
Great Meadows, NJ
08/23/2018
Exceptional service
Dan and Steve were professional, honest and prompt. They diagnosed the problem on the 2006 Pontiac G6 quickly and efficiently. Completed the repair in the time promised and were very helpful in returning the car to me. The bill was exactly what was estimated. I will be returning in the future.

VE
Virginia E.
08/23/2018
I'm taking the time to write this review because I feel like they are absolutely worth it . I've been to Tire Plus Goodyear Tire Kingdom and a few other places. But from the minute I walked in there store I had nothing but Excellent customer service. Everyone took their time to explain give you options and I also love the Rewards that they have now set up. They took their time in fixing my truck and I have absolutely no complaints with my service. I will a hundred percent refer anyone to them. They have my business from now on. Believe me you will not regret coming to this place for your car services.

JOAN C.
08/22/2018
Very pleasant front desk service. New waiting room also comfortable and convenient with phone, etc. chargers and coffee available as you wait.
It has been my good fortune to find All County Auto Tire of Stuart. They have always been pleasant and accommodating to my needs, getting my car in for service quickly and back out again when I need it. If your car needs repair, this is the place to go. 100% recommendation!!!!!

David W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
David said the mechanic did a great job and he did it in a timely manner. He is glad he came back to this facility because everyone Is nice and helpful.

Rita B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rita said the business took good care of her, they explained everything, they were thorough and their service was perfect.

BILL S.
Dodge Durango
08/09/2018
Service review
Very good service. Highly recommend this company. They provide extras they don’t even tell you like replacing light bulbs and checking all your fluids without charge.
Service like you used to get in the 1960’s.

JV
JOE V.
Quaker Hill, CT
08/09/2018
New sneakers aka tires.
I was referred by a friend and it was a great experience. Professional service from start to finish. I feel I got a good deal on my tire purchase and the service was excellent. I will be a regular customer.

KW
Karissa W.
Hobe Sound, FL
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Karissa said the employees provided really good customer service. They completed service fast. The work was done the same day.

Charl S.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Charl said he is happy with the quality of the service.