AC
ANN C.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/13/2019
Very helpful
Listed what needed to be done 1st and got my car running a lot better.

SIMON C.

EVELYN V.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Galant
06/29/2019
I would definitely recommend this place!
Employees are so knowledgeable and friendly.

HC

PS
Philp S.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Philp said they do a fair job, seem to be well trained mechanics and they are good company.

AH
APRIL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/20/2019
Great Shop
Honest work and kept us updated on cost and what was needed.

LW
LEE W.
06/19/2019
The customer service and attention to detail is superb.
Charlie took time to explain everything to me so that I understood what needed to be done, if not immediately in the near future. I also very much liked being texted the report of my “general check up” before taking a trip. There is absolutely no hard sell at all. Additionally, I have found that their charges for service are very reasonable. I have used All County on 3 occasions now and would never go any place else.

06/16/2019
100k mile service + new tires
Very expensive. I feel like I got price gouged every time I've brought my car in. The last place I had my car serviced, I was a customer for 11 years because there were no frills, really good work and really good pricing. Last time I went for an oil change and tire rotation at all county, I paid DOUBLE compared to the previous business I frequented. At least the people are courteous. I really don't know if I'll be back here in the future.

FH
FRED H.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/16/2019
2000 Toyota
Very good operation. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Work completed on time as promised

TD
TYLER D.
Jensen Beach, FL
Lexus IS 250
06/15/2019
Took care if dealing with aftermarket warranty issues.

RV
Richard V.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he had no problems and they checked out everything they needed to.

RN
Rich N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
06/13/2019
Great place
Very qualified staff, knowledgeable and sincere

Martin B.
Hobe Sound, FL
Dodge Caravan
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the employees were friendly. They provided quick service. .

Ron G.
Lexus LX 470
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend the business for service.

KATHY M.
06/10/2019
Very pleased
My first time here. My Honda CRV (2011, 60,000m) had always had regular check ups and maintenance from the Honda dealer. Their diagnostics showed a lot more work needed than I would have expected but I went with their recommendations. My car drives better than ever! Thanks guys.

AH
APRIL H.
GMC Acadia
Great mechanics
Wonderful, honest and friendly group of guys. They do great work and communicate well. They even put up with my two year old playing in the waiting area while they work on my car. Couldn’t be happier.

Cadillac Seville
Cadillac A/C Test
All County looked at my A/C system for free and told me I didn't need anything and the system was working fine. These are good people who don't try to upsell to you. I feel guilty for bringing my car there when it didn't need anything. These guys deserve to get paid for their time, so I will make the extra effort to schedule a repair with All County next time my vehicle is in need of repair.

NH
NANCY H.
2012 Mustang
Very thorough vehicle check. Impressed with testing methods but would prefer to hear a breakdown of when certain services will be due. Very scary to be told you need over $2,000 worth of work when you went in for a 49.99 oil change. Should be told in no uncertain terms what is needed at the present time and then what will be needed in the future. Otherwise, very satisfied with the work that was done.

MICHELLE R.
05/30/2019
Top Notch Service!
This is the third time having work done on my car at All County. Staff is always knowledgeable, courteous and willing to explain all aspects of the repair. I don't feel like I'm being oversold. They are honest about the work that really needs to be done. That's important to me ;-)

Buick Encore