Hobe Sound, FL
02/20/2020
your staff are very helpful and efficient with the knowledge to trouble shoot any problem that arises and repair
Your staff is very professional with the ability to solve and repair any car repair that arises. With the knowledge to evaluate and trouble shoot your car symtoms. Your wait time there in a very relaxed waiting room I highly recommend All County Auto Tire of Stuart for all your car needs

Blake S.
Jensen Beach, FL
Kia Soul
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Blake said this business took a little longer than expected, but he has been going to them for quite a few years and they have always done an amazing job at making sure everything gets done properly.

BR
Bob R.
Kia Soul
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Bob said everything went very well at the business. He did say the work took longer than he expected.

RJ
RODNEY J.
02/06/2020
Nice
From the time I arrived this place was nice to me. The people were professional and the lobby was neat. I appreciate them being nice.

CHRISTINE W.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/03/2020
Danny and the team always go above and beyond
We really appreciate Danny and the team who always go above and beyond to help us. We recently purchased a used car. We were very thankful that the team took the time to check it out well to assure us that we had made a good choice and that it was in good working order. Having a mechanic we can trust is so important.

CHUCK C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/01/2020
I felt I was treated honestly
This visit is the second time I have used this repair shop, having moved to the area from the North east. I felt that I was treated fairly, and was kept informed throughout the time my vehicle was undergoing inspection for the problem I encountered. When the repairs were completed and I picked up my vehicle, I could feel the difference in the performance of the vehicle. I am very satisfied with the outcome of this transaction.

NH
NANCY H.
01/31/2020
Have used All County Auto Tire since I moved to Palm City. They are very courteous and professional and keep you advised of any future services which are required on your vehicle. Very clean and bright facility. A pleasure to visit!

GW
GERALD W.
Nissan Armada
01/17/2020
Armada maintenance
This company was referred by AAA, not having any knowledge about them I was a little concerned but told AAA fine take the vehicle there. The representative I dealt with was very kind helpful and professional. I felt confident in dealing with him and told to go ahead with the repair. The quality of the work and the price was extremely pleasing. I’ve found my new auto repair shop and will be recommending All County to everyone I know.

BW
Bernice W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Bernice said that her experience was the best and she has recommended them many times to others.

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
01/14/2020
oil change
Fast convenient professional service.

EU
EDWARD U.
01/11/2020
Brought my car there with a check engine light. Got me back on the road in no time. Thanks

TF
Tatiana F.
Lexus ES 300h
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Tatiana said this business is definitely amazing. The were very attentive, very informative, everything is good timing and she never has an issue. She likes that they sent her a text message with all the diagnostics.

VW
VALERIE W.
Ocoee, FL
01/09/2020
Outstanding service
I from out of town and needed a car inspected locally before I committed to purchasing it. The staff were extremely helpful, personable and thorough. I was impressed enough that I had them give me a once over report on another suv I own that I knew had a few issues but wanted a full understanding of its needs. Again, above and beyond my expectations.
Oh, and the guy I bought the first car from? He’s told me he’s going to go to these guys for his cars from here on!

01/09/2020
customer service
I am writing this on behalf of my Mom who is 84. she was very pleased to know she now has a automotive repair she feels comfortable taking her car to be fixed.
Thank you for being patient and kind to her.

12/27/2019
Not impressed
First call when car is done is $200+, I say I have coupon. Ok. Next call the bill went up exponentially to over $600. All of a sudden I need so much more work. I say no to 4 tires & price only goes down to $500+. Tires must only be $25 ea. Don’t send out coupons if you’re going to up the total when we use them. In addition: when making an appt don’t tell customer you can give ride home when we get there they don’t have anyone free.