Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LL
Larry L.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff did nothing, and if anything, his vehicle is running worse than it was before. It is still overconsuming gas and running hot.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

As discussed with the original appointment, we would like to see you back if conditions do not improve.  We did not want to throw parts at your system if we did not see a definite failure.  Since you had just came from a hard pulling trip then we thought it may have been a failure due to the load being pulled on hills. We did make note with you that there may be other issues but we would let you run it and let us know if things didn't improve.

DF
Dale F.
Idaho
Nissan Pickup
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Dale said that he would not recommend this business. He has had to bring the vehicle back multiple times.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

When we are working on a 1985 pickup and the truck has multiple problems that needed addressed, and there is no desire to repair it correctly, then we can't make a dependable vehicle.  We said it needed a carburator and it still needs one.  We can't make miracles out of fuel leaking carburators. First a starter and then a defective fuel pump that the customer installed, then leaking carburator, then timing that the customer adjusted himself.  I am sorry we could not get it to all be fixed with one swift wave of the magic wand.

James F.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
James said after he had his oil changed at this business, he took it to a second facility to have his tires rotated. They discovered oil all over the engine and had to replace the oil cap because this business left it off. He has been taking his vehicle for oil changes for 40 years and usually they check all the fluid levels and clean the battery cables as part of the service, but at this facility they charged him $41 for the oil change and then another $41 to clean his cables. He has to have his engine cleaned now because it smells like oil when he is driving. He would not recommend this business because he was overcharged and is not satisfied.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2018

I am sorry you feel we did not do a good job for you.  We had to remove the battery and terminals to clean the corrosion that had been built up over time.  If this had been done with every oil change it would not have been in the condition it was in.  This was most likely the reason for intermittent power loss.  This did take us time and is not included in the standard oil change.  I am sorry you felt like you were charged excessive.  We were only doing a complete and proper repair. As for the oil cap,  I recognized we may have missed tightening it.  I have offered to clean your engine and replace the lost cap but you are not willing.  Hope you have better luck getting work done at your new location who claims they would have done the work for free.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/23/2018
Great at resolving issues
Tom did a great job resolving our issue. He called me and made sure everything was okay.

04/23/2018
Ask before just doing the work
I took my car in on Friday to have them do a diagnostic, they went ahead and changed out the spark plugs without my permission and now I have to pay them $237! The fact they just did it without consulting me is what is the most irritating. We don't hace the money to pay for work/parts I didn't approve.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

I am sorry there was a misunderstanding.  When you brought it in and asked for diagnoses and removal of the broken part, we went ahead with those things.  When we talked to you on the phone, you said OK so we thought we were moving forward on the same page.  I know the car runs much better and we worked with you on the payment.  I would like to discuss this with you and find out where the communication breakdown happened.  You have been a valued customer for several years and we would not want that to change.

Tom

Bob S.
Pontiac Aztek
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Bob said his vehicle is still not running right, and he is expecting a call from them to discuss the situation.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Thank You for responding.  I am hopeful we were able to earn a better review this time. Unfortunately we cant always control our suppliers parts quality and with your car we definitely had some supplier issues.  I hope we were able to resolve your problem and have you as a continued customer.  In situations like this I hope you find we do stand behind our work and we are not done until everything is proper.  Sorry for your inconveniences.