MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/24/2018
Great at resolving issues
Tom did a great job resolving our issue. He called me and made sure everything was okay.

04/23/2018
Ask before just doing the work
I took my car in on Friday to have them do a diagnostic, they went ahead and changed out the spark plugs without my permission and now I have to pay them $237! The fact they just did it without consulting me is what is the most irritating. We don't hace the money to pay for work/parts I didn't approve.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

I am sorry there was a misunderstanding.  When you brought it in and asked for diagnoses and removal of the broken part, we went ahead with those things.  When we talked to you on the phone, you said OK so we thought we were moving forward on the same page.  I know the car runs much better and we worked with you on the payment.  I would like to discuss this with you and find out where the communication breakdown happened.  You have been a valued customer for several years and we would not want that to change.

Tom

Shawnee C.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/27/2015
concerns resolved
my concerns were resolved

08/27/2015
May recommend work that doesn't need done
I feel I was told that my suburban needed repairs that were not necessary and have had similar experiences with other vehicles. I do like the service I received other wise.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2015

I am glad I was able to visit with you about your concern. We try to explain all repairs before we proceed but if at any time you have questions about a repair we recommend, we will gladly show you and explain the recommended repair.  We want to make sure you feel comfortable before we proceed with any repair. Thank you for your confidence in us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

MF
Mary F.
Kia Sportage
01/08/2021
Great Customer Service
Honest evaluation of repairs needed!
Great work done! Nice people!!

Randy R.
Dodge Dakota
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Randy said the vehicle doesn't heat up. He thinks they put too cold of a thermostat in.

Richard M.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff are great and everything was fine.

GK
Gail K.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Gail said the business takes care of her needs where other businesses have failed.

Ross W.
GMC Yukon XL
12/28/2020
Consistently Great Service to get back on the road.
The All Right Auto team has taken care of our vehicles for some time now. They are committed to taking care of their customers. They are a very busy repair shop, yet they still figure out how to get our vehicles repaired in what I would consider a quick timeframe. I also appreciate their consistent attitude of good customer service which is lacking in so many businesses today.

Becky B.
Toyota Matrix
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Becky said she is happy with what they do for them. It's a good place to go and a trustworthy place.

Sandra S.
Acura TL
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Sandra Said this business was awesome, friendly, very informative, got her in even though she was late and answered all her questions.

CD
Christy D.
12/13/2020
Didn’t fix the vehicle
The part put in the vehicle was bad. They said couldn’t or wouldn’t get it in for over a week. The car was unusable until fixed. So we called the dealership and got it in the next day. We were told to take the part back to get a refund because it wasn’t any good. That wasn’t as easy as it sounds. Instead of AllRight taking it back with no problems we had to argue and was told they would decide and let us know. We did not hear from them so finally called a week later and was informed we would not receive a refund instead they would give us credit on our account. Now just a reminder all we were asking to have refunded was the money for the part. I am 70 years old and have never been treated like this from any other repair shop. Plus I find it very condescending to be called hon, sweetly, etc. I used to recommend them to people but that will not happen again

NA
Nancy A.
12/09/2020
So friendly and thorough
Just in for an oil change. Fast, friendly and thorough!
Thanks! I recommend All Right Auto repair!

PH
Perry H.
11/23/2020
All Right Auto ID Allrighty!!
I continue to get great service from great people at a fair price. I've got absolutely no reasons to use anyone else for my automotive repairs.

Dennis R.
Kia Spectra
11/23/2020
Great diagnosis and helpful with costs
Great diagnosis of the cars problems. Was very helpful in allowing me to purchase parts in my own to replace rather than All Right Autot amcharging shop rates to do it
I will definetly bring my vehicles back to All Right Auto to have work done on my cars when I dont have tools or knowledge to repair them myself.

Robin R.
Idaho
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Robin said the vehicle is fine and everything is fine. They sent him a text to check on things. He told them he hadn't driven it much, but so far, it runs just fine. They are real nice, friendly people and he enjoyed working with them.

Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2020
Timely, Accurate and Friendly
Each time I have taken a vehicle to All Right Auto Repair they have been timely and accurate in their diagnosis of the problem and the subsequent repair. They are friendly and easy to work with and provide all the information I need to understand what is wrong with my vehicle and the cost to fix it. I am very pleased with their work.