Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/23/2018
Great at resolving issues
Tom did a great job resolving our issue. He called me and made sure everything was okay.

04/23/2018
Ask before just doing the work
I took my car in on Friday to have them do a diagnostic, they went ahead and changed out the spark plugs without my permission and now I have to pay them $237! The fact they just did it without consulting me is what is the most irritating. We don't hace the money to pay for work/parts I didn't approve.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

I am sorry there was a misunderstanding.  When you brought it in and asked for diagnoses and removal of the broken part, we went ahead with those things.  When we talked to you on the phone, you said OK so we thought we were moving forward on the same page.  I know the car runs much better and we worked with you on the payment.  I would like to discuss this with you and find out where the communication breakdown happened.  You have been a valued customer for several years and we would not want that to change.

Tom

Shawnee C.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/27/2015
concerns resolved
my concerns were resolved

08/27/2015
May recommend work that doesn't need done
I feel I was told that my suburban needed repairs that were not necessary and have had similar experiences with other vehicles. I do like the service I received other wise.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2015

I am glad I was able to visit with you about your concern. We try to explain all repairs before we proceed but if at any time you have questions about a repair we recommend, we will gladly show you and explain the recommended repair.  We want to make sure you feel comfortable before we proceed with any repair. Thank you for your confidence in us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

NT
Neal T.
Dodge Dakota
12/12/2019
Headlamp Replacement
After struggling for 90 mins I could get to headlamp and needed it done that day, I went down to shop. It was 10 am and they told me that they could fix it at 3 pm. I returned at 3 pm and dropped off truck. And by some mechanic's tricks of the trade it was completed in half a hour. Hats off to the shop!!

Christiana S.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Christiana said that they were friendly and professional. They communicated clearly to her what would happen. They did a fantastic job.

Sandra H.
11/22/2019
Amazing!
You are amazing thanks for your honesty and helpfulness.

John W.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
John said the business always does a good job.

TG
Tod G.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Tod said he's happy with the work they've done so far and hasn't had any problems.

GMC Savana Special
11/10/2019
Fixed again !
I trust Tom & Carol, and the crew at All Right auto. They try their best to oblige I believe. Fair price, great friendly service. Thank you all again.

CK
Cody K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the employees are really good people.

NA
Nancy A.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff at this business were nice. The price was right and they did a great job. They texted her over a report with pictures and it was great. She will go back for sure.

EA
Elouise A.
Ford Expedition
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Elouise said her experience was very good.

GC
Gordon C.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said he is pretty satisfied with their service.

TT
Tyler T.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the employees did pretty well but didn't get back to him for a couple days.

Don W.
10/01/2019
Batteries
My wife got talked into paying about $40 more for two batteries than what I could have got them for elsewhere. Same CCA and same 5 yr warrentee. I was mostly frustrated with her because I told her we would buy our own but she doesn't listen.

Bryan B.
Saturn Ion
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the quality of work at the business was good and affordable. He also said to tell the business thanks for their work.

SR
Susan R.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Hester. She said the business does real good work and they are well satisfied.

Lan S.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lan said the staff did a good job.

LL
Larry L.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff did nothing, and if anything, his vehicle is running worse than it was before. It is still overconsuming gas and running hot.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

As discussed with the original appointment, we would like to see you back if conditions do not improve.  We did not want to throw parts at your system if we did not see a definite failure.  Since you had just came from a hard pulling trip then we thought it may have been a failure due to the load being pulled on hills. We did make note with you that there may be other issues but we would let you run it and let us know if things didn't improve.

Chance B.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Chance said his air conditioner doesn't work anymore.

NB
Nathan B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they fixed the problem very quickly.