JOSH R.
Corona, CA
10/07/2019
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Best automotive shop I’ve ever used. Prompt and professional service. Polite staff. I will never use any other automotive shop for any of my cars.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated , and thank you for choosing us here at All Star Automotive where our customers needs are priorty.

CR
CHRIS R.
10/02/2019
Terrific Service as always
All Star Automotive takes good care of our cars and always treats us fairly. Prices are generous.

JOE C.
Wildomar, CA
Toyota Sequoia
09/28/2019
Amazing the way you guys took care of us. The way family would. Not going anywhere else again.

TV
Tina V.
Sun City, CA
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Tina said the customer service the staff provided was excellent. She was happy they fixed her window, but it was pricey.

JEN K.
09/26/2019
Honest and friendly
Daniel and his crew seem very knowledgeable and transparent and do quality work. It was my first time giving them my business to fix my brakes and replace my master cylinder, do an oil change, etc. I will definitely keep going here in the future.

Rich M.
Sun City, CA
Cadillac Escalade
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Rich said that he brings his vehicle there and only there Every time he brings in his vehicle they do good work. They have done minor and major repairs. He's been there 5 or 6 times in the last couple of years. He has had no problems.

SHELIA H.
09/22/2019
Great customer service!
After getting a quote from the dealership regarding the services for my vehicle, my husband found this place. He spoke with Daniel who stated to bring the vehicle in and he will tell us the truth regarding the services needed instead of selling us on services that were not needed at this time. Honesty is the best policy and that's what we received from Daniel. We will return back when services are needed for both vehicles.

EG
Erika G.
Menifee, CA
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Erika said her experience was excellent and the staff is wonderful. Danny is very fair and very honest.

Dylan B.
Mercury Milan
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the business was careful, nice and he felt like they were trustworthy.

TROY M.
Ram 1500
09/17/2019
great service
Daniel and his guys there do great work, they let you know how things look and recommend what needs to be done, they don't just go by the mileage like a lot of shops do, they actually look at things and see how the parts are wearing and go from there. I would recommend this shop to anyone. Great service.

Jeffrey L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the service was really good.

Jeff R.
Riverside, CA
Lexus ES 350
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff provided great service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your review we always look forward to seeing you , and love having you as a loyal customer

BP
BETTY P.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/28/2019
Thanks for taking care of my mothers car so well !
Great

JEFF K.
Pontiac G6
Great Experience
I was looking for a local Auto/brake repair shop. Saw the listing for All Star with tons of 5 Star Reviews. Had to call. Talked with Dan. Genuine and Honest. Brought car in for 2 axle brake job at 7:30am. Got called at 10:30am letting me know car was ready. Best Prices and Service Ever. Telling all my Friends and Family about All Star Automobile Service and Repair!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review . We appreciate your business and do hope you return to us for any of your future needs .

JEFFREY L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/28/2019
The owner is honest and the service is top notch..

AT
ALINA T.
Hemet, CA
08/27/2019
Awesome experience!
I needed an oil change, break pads and rotors. I also had then check to see why there is noise coming from the front of the vehicle when I have the ac running. Everyone there was very nice and friendly.
Thanks again guys !!

GB
GREG B.
08/26/2019
Incredibly Fast Service!
Danny was very accommodating and solved my problems in only a couple of hours. Extremely satisfied! I’ll be back.

JANET C.
08/26/2019
Great service and friendly
Im new to the are based on yelp I took my chance and glad I did. What I thought was wrong with my car wasn't they fixed the problem saved me money and gave me a ride when I needed one. I will use them from now on both guys at the front desk are nice and billingual and I value that very much.

JERRY C.
08/25/2019
Great service, always!
Estimates for costs and estimates on repair time are right on. And job done right.

AD
ANTONIO D.
Wildomar, CA
Chrysler Sebring
08/21/2019
ALL STAR AUTOMOTIVE
this is my 3rd time returning to all star for repairs because of their honesty and good work on my car Daniel the manager is very professional and courtious i definately would reccomend ALL STAR automotive to my friends and family Antonio D
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for finding the time in your day to leave an amazing review . We hope that you continue to choose us for your vehicles needs and ask that you refer us to your friends and family . Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle .