Brittany S.
Chrysler 300M
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Brittany said the business was unprofessional. She would not recommend the business because the courtesy was not there.

Marylou C.
Wildomar, CA
Dodge Charger
03/14/2013 Category: Service
Marylou said this business scratched her rim and there is a chunk of her tire missing. She said she would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Daniel W.
San Jacinto, CA
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business sent him home with his vehicle messed up and it could have caused a really bad accident.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2017

Hello, I am truly sorry to hear that you left my shop unhappy. My intentions for all my customers is to leave happy with the work that was performed. However I am aware that we informed you upon leaveing that we had some recommened repairs for you and your Ford. If you would be so kind to call the shop so we could discuss this, I would greatly appriciate it. I hope we can resolve this isssue

RJ
Ray J.
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray's wife. She said that the vehicle was making a tapping noise and the business could not find where the noise was coming from. She paid $328 for no service to be performed on her vehicle. For this reason, she would not recommend this business.

Keith B.
Dodge Stratus
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Keith said he will never go back to this business because he felt like a second rate customer. He said he dropped his vehicle off on Monday or Tuesday, and he was told he would get it back on Friday. His vehicle was ready a week and a half late and he was told his vehicle was delayed because they didn't have enough people there to work on it.

John B.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
John said there was an issue with the service on the vehicle this time.

IH
Israel H.
Chevrolet Astro
06/07/2013 Category: Service
Israel said he went in for an estimate for a smoke test because he wanted to pass the smog restrictions. He said he had an understanding that the price would be one thing, but then when he came back and was ready to pay they had increased the price. They told him the additional cost was to cover additional problems that might go wrong, but he decided against having the test performed because of the price increase.

Joseph L.
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Joseph said he is still having a little trouble with the transmission.

Ramiro M.
Infiniti I35
09/17/2012 Category: Service
Ramiro said his vehicle is still not completely repaired. He has taken it back twice for repair to his sensors. He is taking his vehicle back on Monday. He hopes it will be for the last time.

04/19/2019
Very busy , loving crew
Very nice people , when they are busy it’s best to ask more questions or wait until they are not overwhelmed . I wanted to trade my truck in if trans was bad , becuase of misdirection I invested in a truck that I could have traded in with the right information, however , they are taking good care of another truck I have and have not caused any trouble considering the bill was more than I could handle at ounce . The mechanical work they do is amazing and the intent is to take care of you , nobody is perfect but I wouldn’t take my business to anyone I don’t trust. I trust all star automotive when it comes to getting the job done right the first time.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for the review and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. I am fully aware that is one thing that is very hard to do . I am happy that you have chosen our shop to continue to come back to for your vehicle needs . Thank You .

Ray B.
Wildomar, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business was fine and did the job. He said he would recommend this business but doesn't know who he would recommend it to due to his age.

ET
ERWIN T.
03/13/2018
Prompt service.
I got an answer on what is wrong with my car sooner than I expected and next thing I knew Daniel is calling that my car is ready for pick up.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 04/02/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop . We like to make sure all customers are knowledgeable on what is being done to their car . We are happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service provided and hope to see you in the future.

Chuck H.
Honda Civic Si
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he recommends the business.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 02/06/2018

Thank You for bringing your Honda Civic Si and trusting us with your car. Thank you for recommending the bussiness and if you have any future needs on any vehicles , please dont hesitate to ask.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Acura TSX
10/17/2017
Oil Change
Was my first time at the shop since I just moved to the Elsinore/Temecula Valley area. Looked them up on Yelp and saw all the positive feedback, so I thought I give them a try. They made a great first impression. Not only did they perform the asked oil change, but they rotated my tires no questions asked. My old mechanic never did it without asking. Also, they gave me some info on some needed maintenance, but not once did I feel pressured to do it that day or tomorrow. Will definitely do my due diligence on other shops, but I have a feeling I’ll be back. Great customer service!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 12/05/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop  We are happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service provided because we take pride in making our customers feel at home . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Craig C.
Ford Fiesta
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Graig said the mechanic he worked with was a good guy who knew what he was doing.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future. Thank you again

AA
Adam A.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Adam said he appreciates the excellent service the business provides and he has recommended them to others. His vehicle still has ongoing issues they are working on, but he knows the owner takes pride in his business and he is doing what he can to make the experience as easy as possible.

Jay H.
Chrysler 300
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Jay said it took almost 4 months for the service. He was the satisfied with the outcome, at the end.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future if any probems accure. I do apoligize for the time it took but we wanted to make sure that everything was done correctly . Thank you again

John B.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and hope we hope  that you continue to choose us for all your future service or repair needs for your Ford Mustang that may present itself in the future.

SUZANNA S.
Corona, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
07/14/2017
Good friendly service
ASAC took me right away with no appointment. They did a quick oil change, and rotated my tires. The manager was really friendly and have me an awesome pen for being a teacher. He gave me maintenance advice, but didn't pressure me to buy anything. I would go again.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you Suzanna  for taking the time out of your day to review our shop and the service that we provide. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the oil change and tire rotation for your ford .We hope that you will choose us for any and all future repairs or services that may arise. Thank you again for being a valued costumer

GW
Gabriel W.
Sun City, CA
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Gabriel said this business provided good service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Gabriel For Choosing All Star Automotive for The Service of your Honda Civic. We Hope that you choose us for All of your repair and service needs in the future. Thank you again!