CR
crystal r.
03/05/2012
Awesome
This company is the best we have ever been involved with. We have been taking our vehicles to All Star for years. We recommend them to everyone we know in the area! Not only is the service great, but they are courteous, up-front, no hidden charges and willing to work with any situation withing their means. Thanks a million for always taking care of us and our family!!!

MQ
Mohamad Q.
Pontiac G6
02/28/2012
great experience
excellent service and clean shop.

FS
Furious S.
02/25/2012
A+
I have to say when I got my car back from all star tire it ran so much better. The people there are so nice. I highly recommend this shop to anyone!!!!!!!

AT
Alex T.
Chrysler 300
02/21/2012
Recommend
As always, great people great service and great ownership...... Absolutely recommend All Star Automotive Center.

DAVID R.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Tundra
02/20/2012
All Star Auto is #1
Daniel and his staff of mechanics are by far the best! I call Daniel and he always finds time for a timely repair. He has always been professional and straight forward. I have been going to All Star for several years and have never had a problem with his work. Plus he stands behind his repairs and is very thorough. If you are looking for that honest mechanic for a simple oil change or major repair, go see Daniel at All Star. He will never try to sell you something you don't need (Up Sale) like most of these other pushy chains. Daniel is honest as the day is long and treats you like you are family. For an added benefit, his customer waiting room is comfortable, clean, and his staff are accomodating.

Dave R

DF
David F.
02/19/2012
Great Service.
As always, I had great customer service and workmanship. All Star is where it's at.

JIM B.
Canyon Lake, CA
02/16/2012
Would recommend to my best friend

John R.
02/14/2012 Category: Service
John said this business was very courteous, very nice and did exactly what they said they would for a fair price.

RAUL S.
Infiniti G20
02/11/2012
Top Notch auto service repairs!!
We had to replace the transmission in one of our cars and Dan was the best man to do the job!! We will always go to Dan when we have a problem. Dan has great prices and works for you. The service was top notch and I would highly recommend All Star Automotive Center.

KJ
Kathy J.
02/07/2012
Satisfied / Returning Customers
I would like to say that Daniel is very honest and seems to know his Profession of Auto. Mechanic very well. He has fixed my vehicles for years and now fixes my daughters vehicle problems also. We have 3 vehicles that we take to Daniel for Auto. Repair and Servicing, and are returning customers with satisfied results. I would rate AllStar Automotive 5 stars, and I would definetly recommend this Business to a friend.
Thanks,
Kathy & Stacy

Robert C.
02/07/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said they did a good job.

Ben B.
02/06/2012 Category: Service
Ben said this business is the best, there friendly and honest.

AR
Armando R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/04/2012
Top Of The Line Service... As Always!
Thanks To The Reminder Service Provided By Dan, I Brought My '99 Chevy In For Its Scheduled Oil Change. The Service Included A Complimentary Tire Rotation (Thanks!). The Friendly Service Was Provided Quickly, Which Allowed Dan And His Business Partner, Friedhelm, To Have A Fun Chat With My Wife And I. Dan, Friedhelm And The Guys In The Shop Are Experts At Providing Outstanding, Honest, Friendly, Solid And Good Work At A Great Value!

james a.
01/31/2012
Once again- happy
Yes, I can always go in & trust the info I'm given. Everyone at the shop is very friendly & helpful & they get the job done- right!

Jessica B.
01/30/2012 Category: Service
Jessica said she has never had a problem with this business, they were quick, and they had good prices.

KZ
Kevin Z.
01/30/2012 Category: Service
Kevin stated that he likes Daniel. He mentioned that he really can trust the business.

Rosa S.
CA
Lexus ES 300
01/11/2012
timing belt replace
reasonable cost, excellent service, staff are polite, I am glade that I have find my cars repair shop.

JN
jack n.
Mazda CX-9
01/06/2012
engine diagnosis
great experience would recommend to everyone I know..

BG
BOB G.
Corona, CA
01/05/2012
Service review
Excellent as always. Their work is very thorough and attention to detail is greatly appreciated.

GR
gerardo r.
Riverside, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/03/2012
2003 SUV Van
the job that was done on my car ,not only save me $110.00 dollars but also was fast and a great job thank you Mr Daniel