ABRAHAM B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/09/2018
Very Happy Customer
I was very please with the service Daniel provided. The prices are very fair and I felt comfortable here. It’s not often where one can say that about a mechanic. I came in with no appointment and was taken in right away. I did not wait long for the mechanics to finish the oil change, tire rotation, fluids refilled, and air filter cleaned. He, Daniel, makes recommendations and does not push you to buy their products. I will let everyone know if the amazing customer service I received here.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Honda. Customer service and getting the job done correct is the our main priority, and we are happy to hear we are succeeding in the goals we have set for our staff

OW
Oscar W.
Chino Hills, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said that Joe is really nice and very trustworthy.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Honda . and trust us to work on your vehicle

Vince R.
10/30/2018
Highly recommend
Extremely skeptical at first when I first came here. I was always used to taking my cars to the dealership. Danny the owner was very friendly and knowledgeable. I immediately noticed that he was very supportive of military and law enforcement, he has a wall with memorabilia, this is always a great sign. I have been taking my two vehicles to him for approximately 1 year now. I have not one complaint. He has demonstrated that he really enjoys his craft and his staff as well. He immediately made me feel as though he welcomed building long term relationships with his customers, very rare now a days. With other businesses I get alot of "it's all about the money ". With Danny and his staff at All Star Automotive, things are truly what they say they are, professionals and focused on customer satisfaction.

Thank you guys for giving me peace of mind when it comes to both my vehicles...with you on my side, I know my family is safe on the road....

And so will you if you give them a chance..
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service Vehicle. I am happy to hear we gained a long term friend and customer.  thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs,

Charles W.
Wildomar, CA
Saturn SL
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he really liked the service the business provided,
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Saturn. We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

Jason R.
Toyota Yaris
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they are honest and straightforward.

Thank You for your kind review We appriciate your bissiness

KK
KEVIN K.
Nissan Armada
10/10/2018
like family
let me say I love these guys, they have treated me like family since the first day I walked in with issues with my car. They have always been up front with everything and had absolutely zero surprises come my way. I HIGHLY recommend them for all the automotive needs you have. I will never use another auto mechanic, they will always get my business. Thank you for the awesome service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for your awesome review and we apprciate that you feel as comfortable with us as you do to compare us to family . Here at All Star Automotive we beleive in honesty and having the customer leave sastified with the knowledge and ease that their vehicle was repaired correctly.

VINCE R.
Buick Enclave
10/09/2018
Awesomeness
Danny and his crew hit it right out if the ball park. My car was b CV k on the road in NJ o time. My bill was fair and There workmanship was excellent. Thanks guys.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for Choosing All Star Automotive as your one stop service shop .

MT
manuel t.
Menifee, CA
10/06/2018
Daniel is very good at diagnosing and fixing the problem along with great prices
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for the kind review. We  look forward to seeing you for any of your future needs

MARIA L.
10/04/2018
Great job.
The staff was very friendly. They didn't take advantage of me because I am female. Great job . I will recommend them to all my family and friends.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

We apprciate your kind review. And thank you for choosing All Star Automotive for your repair shop

TP
Tony P.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the people were good.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your vehicle

Mickie H.
Kia Forte
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Mickie said that he had no problems with her visit, she was satisfied and has no complaints.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Kia We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

SA
Salvador A.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Armada
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said this business had excellent service and excellent customer service. All around it seemed like honest people were working there.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Nissan. We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

TROY M.
Dodge Durango
09/05/2018
Very honest shop
Daniel and his crew are very good at what they do, he is knowledgeable about what needs to be done for your vehicle out in the driving conditions here in California and will take care of what you need done in a very timely manner

TD
TONY D.
Hemet, CA
09/01/2018
Danny, Luis, and Alex are awesome. I really like how honest and efficient they are. I’ll drive for miles to come and see these guys. Thanks again.

BN
BILL N.
08/31/2018
Great real car people
A pleasure to know your dealing with people of character. Thanks may God continue to bless your business.

VINCE R.
Hyundai Azera
08/30/2018
Routine maintenance
Overall a great experience. These guys are true professionals. My car was ready right on time. The price was for my service was very reasonable. I'm going to return again for future services.

Reyes

RL
Rosa L.
Sun City, CA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Rosa said the service at the business was fast, they did good work, and the staff were professional.

DU
Dave U.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the people at this business always stop what they're doing to help him. They did a great job, and he thanks them.

BR
BERTA R.
08/09/2018
good service and prices
mechanic was very skilled in fixing the issue with my car and the price was reasonable.

AC
ADAM C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/03/2018
Dan and his team are awesome, the always provide great customer service. I have used All Star Automotive to service and repair my 2001 Nissian Frontier, I Wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of its repairs.