James K.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
James said Daniel was very helpful.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

Happy to hear that you have found coming to All Star as helpful and look forward to seeing you in the future for any future serive needs that may arise . Thank you for taking the time out of the busy day to leave us a review.

LD
Leonardo D.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Leonardo said Daniel has always taken care of him and been up front and honest.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

We beleive in being honest with our customers and am happy that we have been given the continued chance to serve your vehicles needs properly , so that the vehicle and my customer are happy when they leave the shop. Thank you for taking the time out of the busy day to give us a nice review.

BJ
BRANDIE J.
Kia Optima
05/14/2018
First Timer
This was my first time at All Star Automotive and I am very pleased. Danny is very friendly, professional, efficient and a man of his word. He is not out to take advantage of you like I have experienced with most mechanics in the past. He truly just wants to fix your car and make sure you are satisfied in return. I have already recommended him to my family and I will be returning for any services that need to be done on both of my vehicles.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and we are pleased to hear that you would like to return and we value your bussiness.

MATTHEW B.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/13/2018
Complete and Correct Service
Daniel at All Star Automotive always does an amazing job. He recommends only what is needed and does it correctly. I can't say enough good things about All Star Automotive.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future if any real problems accrue. Thank you again

Merwin S.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Anna. She said the staff was nice. They were really good and helpful.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop  We are happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service provided because we take pride in making our customers feel at home . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future.

JASON B.
04/29/2018
They took car of all my trucks needs
I am new to the area and was looking for a place to take care of the problems I had with my Tahoe the people was extra friendly and took me through each step they would take to fix my problems in a timely manner and now my SUV runs great and I couldn’t be happier thanks All Star you have a costumer for life now
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

thank you for being a valued customer of ours we truly appreciate your business and love to hear that we are your choice when looking for your vehicles needs. We look forward to helping you when ever you are in need. and thank you again for choosing All Star Automotive.

JORGE P.
04/28/2018
Best place in town
I’ve been bringing my cars to Daniel at All Star for years. I don’t ever hesitate. Daniel has always been reliable and inexpensive.

Samatha M.
Sun City, CA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Samantha's Dad. He said that he would recommend the business for service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and hope that you continue to choose us for all your future service or repair needs that may present itself in the future.

KRIS S.
04/19/2018
I’m very happy with this place
I have brought my cars here several times now. Daniel is polite, friendly, always remembers me, explains everything, and I receive good quality service every time. Honest mechanics are hard to find, so I’m sticking to this place!

SP
SUSAN P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2018
Very friendly staff and great service.
Very friendly staff and great service. I recommend this business.

ANGELA S.
Dodge Dakota
04/16/2018
My truck is happy
I get reliable service. And I'm not pressured into doing unnecessary work.

JOHN A.
04/16/2018
Honest, Technically Capable, Fair Market Pricing
ALL STAR AUTOMOTIVE
The 1998 Ford F-150, with 161K miles, was previously diagnosed, by others, as having a blown head gasket. Decided to take the truck to All Star Automotive because of having a positive experience with them on 2002 Honda Civic about a year ago.
The owner/manager of All Star, Dan, greeted me in his usual friendly manner and we discussed the issues with the truck including the blown head gasket and its marginal clutch. Upon agreeing on what he would need to do the work and the approximate amount of time that would be needed, one of his mechanics drove me to my home.
During the repair effort Dan kept in constant phone contact with me providing up-dates in progress and in a few cases up-dates on additional findings that were revealed as the truck was disassembled. When Dan came across new finds he would ask me to come by to see for myself.
Upon the completion of overhauling both heads, at my request, and replacing the entire clutch system, Dan asked that I drive the truck for a few days then bring it back to his shop to enable him to address any unforeseen issues that may/may not have surfaced.
Anyone seeking an honest and technically capable shop to take care of their car or truck – this is the place to go.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop . We like to make sure all customers are knowledgeable on what is being done to their car . We are happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service provided and hope to see you in the future.

CT
CHARYL T.
Sun City, CA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
04/12/2018
Awesome!!!!
This place is the best thus far in automotive care. Very honest and reasonable!!!

LW
Lauren W.
Murrieta, CA
Ram 1500
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the staff were all awesome and polite. They got her vehicle back as fast as they could.

JOHN D.
Nissan Murano
04/07/2018
Honest, reliable service
First time going to this shop. Very friendly and honest staff who are very knowledgeable and actually there to help you and not try to sell you something you don’t really need.i plan on using them for any future automotive needs

LT
Larry T.
Temecula, CA
04/04/2018
F 150
Great service,
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for reviewing us here at All Star Automotive. We are happy to hear that the service provided to you met what you were looking for . We hope to see you in the future if any problems arise.

TAYLOR M.
Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2018
Awesome Experience
Never been to a mechanic on my own - always with family. Daniel was awesome. Explained what the problem was, how they were going to fix it, even shopped around and got quotes from other mechanics to make sure the price was right. Won't be going anywhere else for any car problems!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for reviewing us on here. and we are happy to hear that we have made a new valued customer and a friend to our shop . we look forward to seeing you in the future .

CG
CARRIE G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/30/2018
Fast service
They were quick and getting my breaks done.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review and we are happy to see that the service provided to you met your needs and you are happy with the outcome .

BOB M.
Chevrolet HHR
03/26/2018
2006 HR Service
Friendly, courteous, concerned, fair pricing and quick service,
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 04/02/2018

TT
Terrance T.
California
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Terrance said the business made him feel comfortable. It did the best to help him and took him back to work while his vehicle was being worked on.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 04/02/2018