Allstate Transmission and Auto Repair

RD
Ruth D.
10/19/2011
transmission rebuild
I recently had to find a shop to fix my car.Not knowing were to take it I had it towed to a chevrolet dealer. They checked it out and said it would cost $2,900. for a rebuild one. To me that seem to be high, so I called other shops and ask question. One of the shops was Allstate. The lady that answered my call was very pleasant and helpful. She answered all my question, and some that I didn't know to ask. They fixed my car on time, the service was excellant and the cost was better. I saved $1,600. I would recommend Allstate to anyone.

Mike M.
09/28/2011
Homework pays off! I found a really good transmission shop!
I was having transmission problems with my Chevy P/U, it has over 200,000 miles on it and I had had the transmission rebuilt on it once. My first experience with a trans shop was a disaster, so I wanted to do my homework first this time. After looking at reviews on line for a transmission shop in Phoenix and talking to a couple on the phone, I decided to have it checked out by Allstate Transmission and Auto Repair. They had a lot of good reviews and after talking to Mitch, I felt comfortable. The transmission in the truck had to rebuilt, they gave me a quote stood by it and it was even finished on time. The reviews were definitely right on target of their shop, no run around or playing games. My transmission is working perfect and it was under $1,500. I can easily recommend them for transmission work. Do your homework first if you can’t take my word for it.

WW
William W.
08/25/2011
transmission rebuild
Great service,would recommend to anyone.

ROBERT G.
07/05/2011
I was very pleased with the quality of service received. I am tired of being taken advantage of by mechanics just because I don't know anything about fixing cars.