RU
Rick U.
08/07/2020
I used Andy's twice this summer and each time he was informative, helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. The most recent visit, he checked engine codes, researched possible fixes, and sent me an informative email with video. The repair was almost double the value of the car so I decided to not have repairs done. He didn't charge me anything for the time he spent on this. When the car broke down, he answered his phone on a Sunday evening and was very accommodating. I would ask Andy to fix my cars anytime!

Jerri G.
05/27/2019
Will waste your time
Horrible car service! Do not use! Will charge you an obscene amount of money just to look at your car and then charged you even more for a small amount of work after asking you for your business! ???

VL
Vivian L.
09/17/2011
Tires
Did you rotate my tires? Forgot to ask about them. Appreciate you taking care of me.
Vivian

Mary H.
08/28/2011
I trust my mechanic
Do you trust your mechanic? Can anyone trust a mechanic? Yes, if you are at Andy's Auto Repair.
Andy & his crew have helped me know what repairs & maintenance are necessary for my cars & what can wait. He has worked with my son to help him be able to manage some of our car care needs. He & Dan have helped me when my daughters were in other states with car problems to know if the mechanics working on their cars were reasonable.
I am always treated with kindness & respect when I call with questions.

NN
Neil N.
Fayetteville, GA
07/17/2011
Window Repair
The van was in and out the same day. As always, professional and friendly service.