MA
Martha A.
01/17/2020
Always excellent service
Glen and Jason always do a great job and take care of my car like it was their own. I would recommend them to anyone!

Bolingbrook, IL
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/15/2020
Great experience!
Very considerate and easy to work with! I will definitely be back when necessary

TZ

Vince L.
Aurora, IL
01/13/2020
Great service, skilled mechanics
Always puts the customer first

Justin M.
Plainfield, IL
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Justin said he has been there many times.

Deepak S.
01/09/2020
Great service, price and fast turnaround
I came into the shop with a slew of check engine and other lights on in my outback. Jason was quick to diagnose the problem and was able to get it resolved within a day for a great price. I will definitely keep coming back here as well as recommending them to my circle.

CR
Charlie R.
Illinois
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Charlie said the business did everything he asked at a reasonable cost. The staff was very polite and very fair.

Bolingbrook, IL
01/07/2020
Enjoyable to work with!
Jason and Glen are amazing! As a customer you are way more than just a number - they really care about the future of your vehicle. Super knowledgeable and easy to strike a relationship with. Keep up the good work!

Dan B.

Plainfield, IL
Acura MDX
01/02/2020
Excellent service.
Top notch customer service and technical know how.

KC
Kelly C.
Naperville, IL
Chrysler 200
12/29/2019
Awesome service and great friendly owners!
The owners Jason and Glenn are wonderful! Knowledge, fair, friendly and overall very nice people to work with. I’d much rather give my business to a small business that I can trust than any other chain place. Fair reasonable pricing. Not out to scam you for things you don’t need. Top notch service and somewhere I can afford go with on my car and trust what they are telling me is the truth. Definitely going back!

12/23/2019
Great customer service!
Always appreciate the incredible customer service this shop provides

TL
Tom L.
Naperville, IL
12/20/2019
Atmosphere
Great. Place glen and Jason do great jobs they let you know what wrong before they work I tell any one who is lookin for a person to work on a car or truck

David S.
Nissan Rogue
12/17/2019
Senior Production Specialist III
Jason and his crew have worked on many of my families vehicles over the years. Will always trust his work.

Amanda B.
12/16/2019
Arrowhead came highly recommended to me and I can definitely understand why! From the moment I called to schedule service I had amazing customer service. They had my vehicle fixed very quickly and did great work for way less than the dealership had quoted me . Jason and his team are amazing and I would recommend them to everyone I know!