4.5

Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5rating 4.4818618
Overall Rating 2.1606251/5Overall Rating 2.1606251/5rating 2.1606251rating 2.1606251rating 2.1606251

Susan B.
Holtsville, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer!
This was the first time getting oil change there, and there was no one around to tell me where to go. And waiting an hour and a half was ridiculous! And then the fellas that bring your car to you when its finished were sleeping on their desks and I couldnt see them because the counter/desks are high, so I stood there for 5-10 minutes! And an explanation as to what was even done! Were all the fluids ok or filled? Were the tires rotated? If not when do they get rotated? Do I need oil change at 3000 or 5000? Not a good experience!
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We apologize about the inconvenience you experienced. We are looking into your service and will contact you

BL
Brian L.
Babylon, NY
08/28/2019 Category: Service
just ok ,
Not having parts in stock for basic service . Saying you have to leave car there overnight if i wanted it ready for next day . No loaner car had to take another day off work .

bought car two tears ago certified used , Car has been in the shop three times for few things.

should have bought a Honda !
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Brian

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Atlantic Hyundai apologizes about any inconvenience. We are looking into your recent service and will be giving you a call .

SK
Steven K.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Took 2 hours and 15 minutes for a simple oil change with an appointment
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Steven, Atlantic Hyundai would like to apologize for the long wait time during your recent service visit. We offer many different options to minimize our customers wait times our BDC will follow up to make sure that the next visit is handled correctly.

Copiague, NY
06/09/2018 Category: Service
inspection
could have been better
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Good Morning my name is Abigail. I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai. I want to thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I apologize about the inconvenience. I will be giving you a call regarding your recent visit.

Deer Park, NY
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Slow
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry you did not enjoy your experience :(. Would you be able to give me a call back at 631-587-2470 EXT.318, I'd like to speak with you in regards to your concern.

Jamaica, NY
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Slow Service
Consistent slow service for simple oil change. Wait times of over 2 hours when cycle time should be well under 1 hour. Little communication regarded reason(s) for delay.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good Morning,

My name is Abigail I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai. I want to speak with you regarding your recent visit. I will be speaking with you regarding your visit

Bay Shore, NY
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Online booking
Impossible to book service online
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I apologize for the inconvenience about scheduling the service. I will be reaching out to see how we can rectify the situation.

James K.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Much better
Thanks for the quick resolution.

04/11/2018 Category: Service
nah
k
DOMINIC K. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

I appologize about the inadequate quality on your last service visit.  I will strive to improve on this next time.

Dominic Knecht
Service Adviser
Atlantic Hyundai

HM
Henry M.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Terrible
I made an appointment weeks in advance for a recall. I waited 2 hours to be told that they ran out of the part so nothing was done. This is terrible customer service. I should have been notified in advance that they did not have the adequate parts. And I should not have had to wait 2 hours for them to tell me nothing was being done.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Henry,

Atlantic Hyundai service thanks you for taking your time to fill out our survey. We strive for great customer service and when we read that one of our valued customers expectations were not met. It is important for us to correct the situation. I will be reaching out to correct the issue.

HR
Heidi R.
No update
Car has been there for 3 weeks and not once did anyone call on the status still waiting
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Heidi,

Atlantic Hyundai service thanks you for taking time to fill out the survey. I read your review and apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We are looking into this and are going to rectify the situation.

West Islip, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Please in no way let my previous review reflect the service provided by Mr. Domino. He was professioal, curtious and polite. The service he provided was exceptional. Also, the female representative at the station directly behind Mr. Domino should be commended for the exceptioal service she provided. She stepped up when she saw me waiting and without hesitation processed my paperwork.

Mr.
N/a
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

This is Brianna from the Service department here at Atlantic Hyundai and we appreciate your feedback. Customer service is very important to us and we always look to right our wrongs. I have read your concerns and will be reaching out to you today to see if there is anything we can do on our end. Feel free to also give me a call back at 631-587-1898.

MF
Mike F.
Levittown, NY
03/29/2018 Category: Service
The place eventually gets the job done
after going for a recall , the recall issue was eventually taken care of.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
Atlantic hyundai
No comment
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 03/29/2018

Mike,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know. Our director is aware of the situation and we are going to rectify this. I will be contacting you soon to further discuss your experience

Medford, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2018 Category: Service
workmanship is excellent
GOOD MECHANICS AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

02/16/2018 Category: Service
need to improve service time
make sure to bring breakfast,lunch and dinner for a oil change and inspection
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Good Afternoon,

My name is Abigail. I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai. I read your review and want to apologize about the inconvenience. We value you as a customer and always want your visit to be favorable. I will be reaching out to you very soon to see how we can make things right.

Mark B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Issue reslves
I would like to thank Atlantic Hyundai for reaching out to resolve the issue. Great customer service.

02/13/2018 Category: Service
Decent service done with poor timing
Decent service that took way too long g to complete. It shouldn’t take over 4 hours to do a basic oil change especially when I scheduled an appointment.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Good Morning Mark,

My name is Abigail. I'm the customer care representative here at Atlantic Hyundai service. I want to thank you for your time filling out the survey. I also want to apologize about the inconvenience and about the amount of time you had to wait. My Director is aware of the situation, we value you as our customer and want to do right by you. Please give me a call at 631-893-5819, otherwise you will be receiving a call from me.

Madeline G.
Bellmore, NY
02/13/2018 Category: Service
The place was fine. Service took a little long. 2 hrs.
Same as above.

Bellmore, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Service adviser Dominic Knecht
The service advisor was great and helped with everything I asked for.

02/03/2018 Category: Service
2010 Hyundai not fixed properly. The service dept Did not do a good job.
THE SERVICE DONE ON MY 2010 HYUNDAI WAS NOT DONE PROPERLY. I HAD AN AUTOMATIC ALARM SYSTEM TO OPEN AND CLOSE MY CAR AND IT WAS DISCONNECTED AND ALL MANUAL NOW.I AM VERY DISATISFIED.
DOMINIC K. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 02/03/2018

I appologize for the inconvenience caused by your last visit I have reached out to you and will try to contact you again.

Dominic Knecht
Service Adviser
Atlantic Hyundai

West Sayville, NY
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Theives
I opted for the complimentary car wash. Upon return my interior carpets we're not hooked in place. Furthermore, that change that friends and family put under the carpets (tradition for good luck with new cars) we're all gone. The service men freaking stole money out of my car!
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

I'm very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, please give me a call at 631-587-2470 so we can discus the details of it

Bay Shore, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2018 Category: Service
not happy
made an appointment for a service that was supposed to take an hour, the original services were never completed, but they did handle my recalls and keep my vehicle for days to do other work (unexpectedly). waited 5 hours before being told it needed to stay and they would give me a rental. picked up my vehicle and as noted before the original service appointment issues were not addressed or fixed.
JOHN J G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

IM SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AT ATLANTIC HYUNDAI. IF THERES ANTTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU, PLEASE REACH OUT. WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS HERE AT ATLANTIC HYUNDAI

Medford, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2018 Category: Service
ok
the guy helping me was very nice and accommodating, but overall i was not happy with the timeliness of the experience.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

My name is Abigail. I'm the client care representative here at Atlantic Hyundai Service. I read your review and I am very sorry that your visit with us wasn't favorable. Please give me a call at 631-893-5819.

PC
Pilar C.
Brentwood, NY
01/19/2018 Category: Service
not satisfied with service charge
my car is still in time for free service but I was charged this time with no explanation.
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

Pilar thank you for providing feedback on your last service experience. I had reviewed your last bill and your oil change was indeed complimentary. I will call you shortly to review thank you