4.5

Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5Overall Rating 4.4818618/5rating 4.4818618
Overall Rating 2.1606251/5Overall Rating 2.1606251/5rating 2.1606251rating 2.1606251rating 2.1606251

MN
Mary N.
West Babylon, NY
11/29/2019
Service unusual but good overall
I was a little perplexed that a 2019 vehicle would need a new alternator in less than a year. While the service/repair was done in good faith, I think that the service dept dropped the ball a little. It took several more days to figure out why, after service the car was still not 100%. Hopefully it has been rectified, and there will be no more issues in the near future.
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Great thank you enjoy the 2019 Santa fe.

Long Beach, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
They care!
Abigail from customer service called me about my concerns and I’m very happy and will continue having my car serviced there.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ok but can do better
There should be more info about what is needed now and next visit, and when next visit should be. A multi point inspection each visit would be nice.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize that your service visit did not meet your expectations. We are looking into your service and will be contacting you

Islip Terrace, NY
11/01/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
THE HOSPITALITY WAS NICE.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize that your visit with us was not up to your expectations. We are looking into your recent service and will contact you.

TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Please contact us to review and resolve the concerns during your last visit. 631-587-2470 ext 2113

Copiague, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
The best part was the concession stand
The best service I received was from the lovely woman at the concession or café. She was attentive, she smiled. She asked me what I needed and engaged me in conversation that made me feel welcome.
I was coming in for a recall. I planned to wait for my car. The person who made the recall appointment told me it would take an hour to an hour and a half. When I arrived, the service representative told me 2-3 hours. When I told him what the person on the phone said, he commented, "We'll have to take care of that." And, in the end, it only took 90 minutes, but I wonder if I didn't say that, would it have taken 2-3 hours of my time?
The waiting area needs some improvement. The TVs are loud and if you just want to read, it's not a comfortable place to be. A quiet zone would be nice.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Atlantic Hyundai service apologizes about any inconvenience. We are looking into your service and will be giving you a call.

Central Islip, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Need improvement on communication with customers
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Atlantic Hyundai service apologizes the inconvenience. We are looking into your repair order and will be contacting you.

LD
Lori D.
West Babylon, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Man
Thank you for the excellent customer service and for offering me a ride back to work!

08/09/2019 Category: Service
I will not go back
The people were friendly and they got the job done.
I fought hard to get a service package during the sale of my lease. They gave it to me. I’ve never had to fight hard for that during a sale before but I figured... whatever. Turns out it was only including oil changes and no services other than. I paid almost 200 bucks for a 6 month service. $150 of that was for labor. My car was in and out very quickly. That’s just a silly price. I’ll go to jiffy lube from now on.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize about any inconvenience. We are looking into your repair order and will contact you.

TF
Thomas F.
Central Islip, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast & efficient
The service was fine in a half hour less than estimated
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize your service experience was not one that you’d hoped it to be. I will be reaching out today by phone to speak on ways we can improve. We strive to provide a certain level of service and hope to reconcile the situation.

ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving us a second chance. We appreciate your feedback

Patchogue, NY
06/15/2018 Category: Service
As long as I can get in and get out in a timely fashion, I will keep on coming in for service !!

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Need better service
Need better service
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Good morning,

My name is Abigail I'm the client care specialist at Atlantic Hyundai service. I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We apologize about the inconvenience and the wait time. I will be giving you a call regarding your service.

RD
Richard D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
06/12/2018 Category: Service
They try very hard to satisfy their customers
I appreciated how quickly I received a call back for my issue. I did not have to wait. Alyssa was very courteous. Resolved my issue.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. do
Satisfied with service BUT two yearsin a row had incorrect mileage stated on paperwork. I had to drive back to have it corrected.
Don't want to hear excuses, once excuse, twice its unexceptionable
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I apologize for the inconvenience of having to come back to correct mileage after it was not properly entered :( I'd like to make it up to you

GA
Gary A.
Brightwaters, NY
06/09/2018 Category: Service
17 years of reliable service on 7 Elantras.
I've owned 6 Elantras over the past 17 years and am currently driving my 7th. After repeat business like that, need I say more? As long as Atlantic continues to maintain the excellent business relationship I've had with them in the past, I will be back whenever I need a car or their top notch service.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy service from a new hire tech? Don't know.
I just wrote a long detailed review. Read it.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, We apologize about the inconvenience and are going to address the issue. I will also be giving you a call regarding your recent visit

MF
Maria F.
Deer Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Very concerned about service techs
See previous , I am only saying no do yo outcome of scratched on hood .
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Maria, thank you for providing feedback. Your concern is currently under review and you will be contacted shortly. Thank you

Islip Terrace, NY
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Worse than when it came in
They need to know what they are doing and not let there cars go out worse than when they came in and the prices of services are out of control when something is covered under warranty you should not have to pay any $$$
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Hello my name is Abigail. I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai service. Thank you for taking the time out to do our survey. I apologize about the inconvenience, I will be reaching out regarding your recent visit.

West Islip, NY
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Resolve problem
It has Ben corrected and I am pleased they resolved the problem in a timely manner.

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Do what you say
Please have someone tell you that it would be nice if they washed it
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill our survey My name is Abigail I'm the client care specialist here at Atlantic Hyundai service. I want to apologize about your car not being washed. I will be giving you a call regarding your visit.

Lindenhurst, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
A 15 minute oil change shouldn't take 150 minutes
A 15 minute oil change, that is scheduled 2 days in advance and they are told I am waiting, shouldn't take 150 minutes. That's at least twice as long as it should be. Don't schedule appointments you can't make.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out. I apologize about the inconvenience. At Atlantic Hyundai service we strive for great customer service and when we know that we did not provide good customer service we reach out and see what we can do to make things right. I will be reaching out regarding your recent service

PD
Patricia D.
Syosset, NY
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Thanks you
Thank you for a goood first experience with Hyundai.

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Alyssa G
Alyssa was great! It was a nice experience.
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for providing me with your feedback, I would like to talk to you about your recent service visit. If you could please give me a call at 631-587-2470 ext 318

Richard C.
Bay Shore, NY
04/28/2018 Category: Service
service
after installing new part in car.....3 days later same problem
apparently service didn't properly evaluate or didn't reapir correctly
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Richard,

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I apologize about the inconvenience. At Atlantic Hyundai service we strive for great customer service and when we are informed that we did not do a good job, we do the best we can to rectify the situation. I  will be giving you a call today regarding your recent visit.

RK

04/26/2018 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I'd like to speak with you in regards to this concern if you could please give me a call back at 631-587-2470 extension 318

ALYSSA G. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for your rescore!! It's greatly appreciated, come see me for your next serive here at Atlantic Hyundai!

David M.
Syosset, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Beware recalls mixed with other services - rating fix
I didn't realize putting neutral for 1 item would cause a low rating. Atlantic Hyundai has excellent customer service, and I have purchased and leased my last 3 vehicles there. My only issue was having to wait for a recall, which I was not expecting. My dome assembly is in, and have an excellent appointment time. Ty.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
Beware recalls mixed with other services
Needed my inside dome assembly replaced, after it shorted out less than a year after I got the vehicle. Unfortunately, waited too long to bring it to dealer, so no longer under warranty. Anyways, received in mail some time ago of a recall. Didn't rush to get it fixed. Now I need inside dome fixed as I take care of someone who can't see well. Called up, made an appointment, explained why I needed service. At the dealership, when I spoke to the serviceman, he told me my part for the dome has to be ordered, and I am forced to wait while they fix the recall(s), about 2 hours plus.
Here it is, a week later, and still no call-back for my dome, which I already paid for. At some point, I will have to go back, and wait again, as they replace my dome assembly, and of course pay for labor.
I am sure this is not the dealers fault, as they are just following rules. I would have prefer to drive away right away, and come back for the recall(s) and dome assembly and wait only once. Also, why couldn't they tell me the part wasn't in stock when I first called. I knew exactly what I needed, as I had this checked by a local mechanic.
RICHARD M. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your last service visit. Your dome light is in and you will be contacted shortly.

VJ
Veronica J.
Smithtown, NY
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Expected better
Review in previous comments.
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Veronica, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit. Atlantic Hyundai would like to apologize for the poor communication between you and the advisor, we have just recently added Toyota Service to our store on 4/6/2018 the waiting area's are common area's not dedicated to either brand. Please feel free on your next visit to make your self comfortable in both service lounges which ever one you prefer. Like any change we continue to make adjustments to help us better serve our customer's I am confident during your next service visit all of these changes will be taken care of. Thank you for your feedback and business.

Merrick, NY
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Can improve
Please see survey
TIMOTHY T. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit. After review I see that you were in on the 7th which is a Saturday our Nail Therapy rep starts at 8 am on Saturday's inside the customer lounge for your next visit. Please continue to work with Dominic Knecht for all of your future service needs.