Maria T.
04/09/2018
Great Honest Service
First of all I’m the original owner of my Toyota Highlander so I know what needed fixing but when I took my car to Desert Toyota dealer in Tucson they said I needed a new motor. Brian and Dave and their mechanics fixed my car and no it was not at all the motor. It was definitely worth the expense. The dealer always used to do my oil change but I don’t trust them at all.

Jonathan D.
Mesa, AZ
Dodge Dakota
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business was reasonably priced. They did a good job explaining things to him. They were up front and honest. The service went smoothly. His check engine came back on after he passed his emissions test but he will go back to have them check why it came back on.

Jesse G.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said he was very satisfied with the customer service he was given. The staff did a great job overall.

MK
MARCUS K.
04/02/2018
Best shop in town
I’ve been bringing my cars to Dave and the crew for years. Wouldn’t bring them anywhere else. Very friendly, great prices, great work, have never let me down

LAURA M.
Mesa, AZ
Chrysler Cirrus
03/25/2018
2000 Chrysler Cirrus
Needless to say my car is old, but the team at All Tune and Lube were able to take care of all its' issues. The price was more than fair and, for the work they had to do, the repair time was reasonable.

Mercedes B.
Dodge Durango
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Mercedes said she made an appointment and they got her in instantly. She said it took only 30 minutes and she is happy with the results.

AT
Ana T.
Kia Soul
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Ana said she likes them very much and it's very good. They work fast and well. They've been straight with her.

Jason C.
Mazda CX-9
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business is honest and they provide great service.

SANDI S.
Dodge Avenger
03/20/2018
Always satisfied
I have been bringing my car to Dave since I got it 4 years ago. I completely trust his judgment and prices are always reasonable. Very honest when it comes to whether or not I need to get a service done right away or if it can wait. I have tried other places and always come back to All Tune and Lube.

LJ
Linda J.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Linda said she brought her vehicle in to have the power steering pump leak fixed. Her vehicle is making a funny noise that it wasn't making before she went in to this business. The brake light also keeps coming on. She'll be going back to have her vehicle looked at again. She's used this business for 15 years and she's sure the staff will fix what's wrong.

EB
Eric B.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Eric said that the business did not mention that the battery needed to be recharged and he had issues restarting the vehicle but it was a good experience overall.

AR
Avery R.
Owensboro, KY
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Avery said the staff were very kind and did a good job quickly.

Maria T.
03/11/2018
Check engine light
My car is a 2002 Toyota Highlander and the people at All Lube and Tube are honest and reliable. I am the original owner to it at 65miles when I bought it in 2002. Now it has 221,000 miles. I know they can fix it without lying about it.

Melissa S.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said she would recommend this business for service.

Chris H.
GMC Terrain
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were fast and nice.

PW
Paul W.
03/08/2018
Honesty, Dependability, and Cookies.
I have confidence that the recommended work is actual and not an attempt to plus sell unnecessary parts and labor. The work is done professionally and cleanly and when promised. I have always gotten great value for the money spent. The work is always within the anticipated budget.

DO
DOROTA O.
Volkswagen Golf
03/07/2018
Efficient and nice as usual
I visit this place on regular basis, for oil change and repairs. The crew is very efficient and professional and both Dave and Brian very helpful and friendly.

LL
Latisha L.
Acura 3.2TL
03/06/2018
You guys are the best!!!
I have three cars that these guys service and I've never had any issues. The reason why we keep coming back to Dave and the gang is that they listen and show concern no matter the size of the job. I don't trust just anyone under my hood and these guys take really good care of our older Acuras . Thank you, guys. See ya soon.

TP
Tomeka P.
Chandler, AZ
03/03/2018
Friendly, caring and honest
I was very pleased with the service that they provided to me. Even though I was there for a few hours waiting on a part that Ford had to send I still was able to make it back home in time. The staff was very friendly and i felt they were honest and that they cared. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Mike T.
Dodge Dakota
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a good job.