All Tune and Lube Total Car Care

Jesus L. on 01/17/2018
Jesus said he wasn't satisfied by the service provided by the business. Dave really overcharged him and he was disrespectful from the time he walked in. He had to make the effort to keep things calm and flowing.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018
KAY P. on 12/15/2017
"All Tune Car Care"
I have been taking my car to All Tune for over 8 years and Dave and his staff have always given outstanding service. I would not hesitate to recommend All Tune for automotive care.
Vehicle: Saturn SL
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 09:44 PM
Leyla S. on 11/03/2016
"Put my family in danger"
I went for an oil change, to check my tires, change headlight and to check overall safety of my car. several hours later i was told they needed yet another hour to change the light bulb. so asked if they checked the tires and was told yes they are perfect a lot of thread left and pressure was good as well. Thankfully i have learned to record all my business transactions. But that did not save me when my tire blew couple of days later. Discount tire showed me that the tire was actually separating and the other was a lot worse hence is blew. I almost got hit by a semi with my kid in the car. i only damaged the side of my passenger door and lost a mirror. They never checked the tires and outright lied putting my family in danger. not to speak of the damage i will have to pay to fix my car due to their dishonesty. I will need to change my oil and filter since i doubt they have done that either. please avoid this place if you value your safety.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 10/24/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 12:49 PM
David R. at All Tune and Lube Total Car Care responded on 11/03/2016

I can't tell you how sorry I am for your incident. Please understand that while we can check the tread depth and tire pressure, we don't really have a way to check for tire delamination. Delamination isn't typically obvious when a car is on a rack for an oil change. Usually a tire will need to be spun and checked for being out of round, not something that's done during an oil change.
Once again, I'm sorry for your tire problems but it would have been very unlikely that anyone could have found this issue during an oil change. Please don't hesitate to call me if you think there is anything I can do.
Dave Rethoret, Owner 480/966-1616