HH
Hannah H.
11/16/2017
Great Service & Care
Never pushed any other services that were 'needed' at the time, including the cabin air filter. Took care of the car well, and fixed the things that actually needed attention (oil change and wiper fluid pump and lines repair) exceptionally well. Friendly people, friendly service, and a friendly price!

TH
Tim H.
Ford Expedition
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Tim said that both times he visited this business for service the prices were way too high. They have priced themselves out.

EA
Eric A.
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business was honest.

Rodney H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said the employees do a good job and they treat him well. He has been using them for years.

JJ
John J.
BMW Z3
11/11/2017 Category: Service
John said the assistant manager was extremely helpful. He took the time and care to research the issue with his vehicle.

Shirley W.
Chrysler 300
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Shirley said she had no problems and the business got her right in. She has had a good experience every time she has been there.

BR
Britney R.
Phoenix, AZ
11/08/2017
Honest and Relatable
Very nice crew here! They make you feel very comfortable & are trustworthy! They also have financing. My car runs so smooth and feels brand new!

LW
Larry W.
Chrysler LeBaron
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Larry said they were professional and they provided good service.

Jya H.
Arizona
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Jya said the guy at the counter was very nice. He explained everything that was going on with his vehicle and he stated that he felt that he cared.

JOEL and TONI K.
11/06/2017
Authentic Guys
Please go here for all your car needs. Brian and Dave are a couple of honest, down-to-Earth guys and they run a tight ship. Pep Boys moved in next door. Do not be a fool. Steer clear of the scam that is Pep boys. It was a Brakes Only location for the longest time, then Pep Boys bought it and renamed it. Your best bet in the Tempe area is to go to All Tune & Lube - Total Car Care!

Rebecca W.
Chandler, AZ
11/03/2017
Staff was friendly and personable and they didn’t try to sell me services that i didn’t need. Also, great pricing and my service was done in a timely manner

TP
TONY P.
11/02/2017
My Friend, My Mechanic and his boys
I always look forward to taking my car in to see Dave, Brian and the crew. My excitement is sometimes dampened a little when the bill comes, but I know that whatever I am paying is fair and the work is done right. Like most people, I wandered around out there in the Mechanic jungle for a long time before settling in at All Tune. I no longer dread the days I have to take my car in for maintenance or repairs. Want to feel as comfortable as I do with your mechanic?? Go see Dave and Brian at All Tune and Lube.

BA
Brenda A.
Toyota Yaris
11/01/2017
Definitely recommend them!
My car died on me at my work parking lot. I was able to jump start it and take it to All tune and lube on my way home. It was almost 5pm and they took me in, replaced the battery and cleaned the terminal. I thought it was the starter or the alternator (like AutoZone had diagnosed). I'm glad it was just the battery and ended up saving over $300. David was really nice and helped me get back on the road quickly! Thank you!

Casey B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Casey said the service was quick.

DO
DOROTA O.
Volkswagen Golf
10/24/2017
Fast and Professional in Every Way
I was there for the change of rear breaks on VW Golf. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that at All Tune and Lube, so I inquired at places specializing in VW. As it happened the price offered by All Tune and Lube was $60 less than in the other places, the service was very fast and the people very friendly (as always). I was very happy with my decision to have the work done at All Tune and Lube on Broadway.

Araceli S.
Concord, CA
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Araceli said this business was very comfortable and trustworthy. They just needed to follow through with better communication.

Katie S.
10/16/2017
Fast and friendly service

Mike S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a good job.

CL
Chris L.
10/09/2017
Wheel alignment
Dave was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly! I will use AllTune every time!

Angelina B.
Laveen, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/06/2017
The customer service and the staff are amazing
Thank you again Dave and Brian for mailing my experience a great one