BA
Brenda A.
Toyota Yaris
11/01/2017
Definitely recommend them!
My car died on me at my work parking lot. I was able to jump start it and take it to All tune and lube on my way home. It was almost 5pm and they took me in, replaced the battery and cleaned the terminal. I thought it was the starter or the alternator (like AutoZone had diagnosed). I'm glad it was just the battery and ended up saving over $300. David was really nice and helped me get back on the road quickly! Thank you!

Casey B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Casey said the service was quick.

DO
DOROTA O.
Volkswagen Golf
10/24/2017
Fast and Professional in Every Way
I was there for the change of rear breaks on VW Golf. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that at All Tune and Lube, so I inquired at places specializing in VW. As it happened the price offered by All Tune and Lube was $60 less than in the other places, the service was very fast and the people very friendly (as always). I was very happy with my decision to have the work done at All Tune and Lube on Broadway.

Araceli S.
Concord, CA
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Araceli said this business was very comfortable and trustworthy. They just needed to follow through with better communication.

Katie S.
10/16/2017
Fast and friendly service

Mike S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a good job.

CL
Chris L.
10/09/2017
Wheel alignment
Dave was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly! I will use AllTune every time!

Angelina B.
Laveen, AZ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/06/2017
The customer service and the staff are amazing
Thank you again Dave and Brian for mailing my experience a great one

AC
Audrey C.
Volkswagen Eos
09/30/2017
Honest service!
Great guys who know what they're doing, and truly have their customer's best interest in mind at all times. Will be recommending

Maryann M.
Glendale, AZ
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Maryann said the employee was very kind, fast, and he did an amazing job.

Sienna B.
Kia Rio
09/28/2017
Friendly and Helpful
I brought my car in because it was due for an oil change and [12,000 miles over]-due for new timing belts.
Brian explained what timing belts did and the process for taking them off and replacing them in a way that made sense with my limited knowledge of engines (I'm one of those people who likes to know how things work, so this was great!)
Very pleased with the work done (my car is running great, the air conditioning is actually working better than before, and I'm not constantly paranoid that my timing belts (or power steering belt) are going to break, causing horrible damage).
I would definitely recommend coming here for an oil change or preventive maintenance, and will be back!

TT
Terri T.
Mesa, AZ
09/27/2017
Awesome!
Brian is awesome, he got me in same day for an oil change that took less than an hour on my lunch break. Excellent customer service and home baked chocolate chip cookies in the lobby :)

GO
Gary O.
09/23/2017
Warranty replacement
After about 45 days had a issue with a part . A major replacement was taken care of in a matter of hours , with no down time to me . GREAT SERVICE.

DO
DOROTA O.
Volkswagen Golf
09/22/2017
Fast and Easy Oil Change
As always, the service included minimal waiting time and professional diagnosis of what should be done in the near future, in order of importance.

JOHN and SARAH F.
Nissan Xterra
09/13/2017
Always a great experience!
Dave, Brian and their team always deliver. They're thorough and fair and worked diligently to track down my vehicles issue.

NR
Naizy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Naizy said she really liked the service this business provided, and she found that they did a good job.

CF
Carol F.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/07/2017
Great service with an eye for detail with a great price excellent
I had an awful surprise two weeks ago my Nissan Frontier overheated badly. Lots of damage and this shop took extra time and care to fix my truck. Awesome everything. They went through the engine and fixed everything and replaced all the parts to the cooling, and top of the engine for a very fair price. Wonderful workmanship and my truck runs great and without any problems. I can't tell anything happened. Such a great shop, can not say enough nice things about the entire experience. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

Tyler M.
Queen Creek, AZ
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said this business took a lot longer than he wanted and they gave him a hassle about giving him a military discount.

TH
Tim H.
Ford Expedition
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend the business for service.

Joseph G.
Mesa, AZ
Suzuki Forenza
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff was nice and helpful at this business. They did not try and force services and gave him recommendations. They cared about his opinion.