4.6

DIANA M.
04/16/2021
Nice people, good service, love the lobby!
I went in for emissions check not really knowing the process. The employees there took good care of my car on my tight schedule.

BC
BRAD C.
04/12/2021
My BMW X5 needed some attention and Auto Elite Check delivered on time and significantly less than what the dealer would have charged. The staff is friendly and was able to get everything done in one day. I’ll be sure to use Auto Elite Check for any future repairs.

KATHERINE M.
Nissan Versa Note
04/06/2021
Very personable staff.
I love ability to make an appointment. The service is excellent.

04/01/2021
Easy
This is my second vehicle serviced here and it was quick and easy. The staff was super friendly with my family and myself. The lobby was clean and had water. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

MARK R.

CATHLYN S.
Kia Rondo
03/23/2021
They were awesome!
Fixed my car quickly and told me of a couple things that also needed fixing, and showed me the damage so I could see it for myself. Car will be back in on payday for those 2 items. I have finally found a shop I feel I can trust!

JAMES AND LORI L.
Volvo S80
03/19/2021
Best Shop in Katy
They’re always helpful and honest- I feel I can trust them.

SR

PR
PATRICIA R.
03/18/2021
Tried to rip me off.
I took my car in for an alignment and the guy tried to tell me something was bent and I needed to replace several parts, costing a total of $1,800. I didn’t feel right about this suggestion so I took it to 2 other people, one of which I know and trust, and both told me nothing was bent. I ended up getting the alignment and camber bolts replaced for only $305!
MILAN H. from Auto Check Elite responded on 03/23/2021

It is possible to get the alignment in spec without fixing the rest of the issues but we  prefer to do it the right way and that would include replacing the damaged strut. I'm glad you're happy with your results! If you have any questions about what we recommended please contact us and I'll be happy to set up an appointment to show you the issue.

BC
BEN C.
Brookshire, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
03/16/2021
Outstanding Service
Extremely professional service. Great work. Quick turnaround time. Only place I'll go from now on!

CD
CHASE D.
03/11/2021
The best place in Katy
Outstanding customer service great job on my car thanks for everything!🤩

CL
CHRISTIAN L.
Mercedes-Benz GL
03/11/2021
Trustworthy place
Mac is great. Give him a raise

Nissan Armada

Excellent customer service...will return

JI
JAMES I.
Friendly People
It’s clean, friendly and they do great work!