Michele C.
Delafield, WI
04/05/2018
Great Customer Service and Peace of Mind!
Our daughter is a UWSP student who drives an older vehicle which is, on occasion, in need of repair. It is important to us her vehicle is as safe as possible for her to drive (plus, we want her to be able to make the 2.5 hour drive home to see us, every now and then, so we also have selfish motivations;)).

On a recent visit, we asked Josh to look over our daughters vehicle and prioritize repairs. He presented us with a very fair estimate for everything needed for safety. There were a couple of items he indicated we could “wait” on to save money, and, if we wanted to wait on those things, he would take a look at our daughters vehicle prior to any lengthy trips, to make sure it would be safe to drive until we were ready to make the repairs!

The shop is clean and friendly and our daughter is comfortable going there on her own.

You can’t put a price on this kind of service—especially when your kids are away from home and are in need of car repair!

John B.
Mercer, WI
GMC Savana Passenger
02/27/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is kind and took care of them.

Maren L.
Plover, WI
Saturn VUE
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Maren said she was pleased with the service. It was convenient. The staff was pretty honest.

TY
Tyrone Y.
Iola, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Tyrone said the staff were great and they do a great job.

CANDY S.
Chevrolet HHR
02/20/2018
HHR
Thank You for working with me to keep my car road worthy, commuting almost 100miles per day I need a safe reliable vehicle. I also appreciate the check updates, we will be in to see you in March for an oil change and 150,000 check up.

Jennifer L.
Appleton, WI
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business told her too many extra things wrong with her vehicle and she just doesn't know if she can trust them.
Josh K. from Auto Elite responded on 02/21/2018

Jennifer
I apologize if we sounded like we where trying to over sell you on repairs. I make it a point to give each vehicle a very good inspection when they are towed in, you never know what happens when a vehicle has an issue on the road, and with a blown tire like the mustang had there is a very good possibility of suspension damage or issue that would cause to tire to blow. If you have any further thoughts or comments please fell free to call the shop and let us know. Thank you
Josh

Ron G.
Plover, WI
Cadillac Escalade
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Ron said this business did what he expected, and more. They were trustworthy and the mechanics were awesome.

SK
SANDY K.
02/05/2018
SERVICE REVEIW
Very accommodating!Changed their schedule for me, becaused my brakes were failing.

Robert S.
Oldsmobile Bravada
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was honest and friendly, even though the price was high.

ND
Norratth D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Norratth said the staff at this business were very caring and considerate. The price was reasonable.

CG
Conner G.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Conner said the employees were nice, great, and got the work on his vehicle done quickly. The prices were good.

CD
Caitlin D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Caitlin said the staff at this business treated her well.

RK
Ron K.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business's service was good and efficient. He stated they were very good people to talk to.

MU
MIKE U.
Auburndale, WI
GMC Envoy
01/21/2018
Great Place
Josh is great! Very pleasant. Will recommend to anyone!

JOHN B.
01/04/2018
Very helpful servive. They accommodate my needs. Highly recommended.

JZ
JADE Z.
Milladore, WI
Toyota Venza
01/04/2018
I've found my new go-to place for my car!
Super convenient for me, since I work within walking distance. They had no problem fitting me in quickly, really friendly and very reasonable pricing. HUGE improvement from the place I had been using previously (I wont mention names), which is just a train wreck nowadays.

Roger C.
Junction City, WI
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the staff treated him quite well. They were informative and knowledgeable. He was happy with the whole experience.

LD
Leanne D.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Leanne said the service and mechanics at this business were excellent.

KL
Kent L.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy. She said the staff did a very good job.

SD
SHANNON D.
Iola, WI
12/24/2017
Amazing service
These guys are great. They fixed my husband's truck in a jiffy and were able to either drive me to work or had a loaner available for me. No problem getting in with a days notice.