Sam M.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Sam said he has dealt with this business for so long, and always had great service.

LT
Lenita T.
Lexus ES 330
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Lenita said the staff did a great job and they did it quickly.

KD
KIM D.
Wichita, KS
02/10/2021
So helpful!
Automasters helped me out tremendously. My car needed a new battery and they were able to work me in and provide a loaner for me and the kids so we could finish our day. Josh was professional and very help.

AK
Angie K.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Angie said the staff always provide good service.

Dean P.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Dean said every thing went well and his vehicle is doing well. The quality of the work was really good. Every one was very friendly. They identified the problem and took care of it and did it fast.

LH
Larry H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Larry said he has always thought this business was the best. They have had his business for the last 5 years or so.

CF
CURTIS F.
Garden City, KS
01/01/2021
Great and friendly service
Great place to take your vehicle. Fast friendly service. Willing to answer in questions you might have.

KK
KEN K.
Ram 1500
12/31/2020
Continued superb customer service
Each and every time I've used Auto Masters of Derby Kansas- for several years now the customer service has been awesome; friendly, caring, fair price, and service of my vehicles to get/make it right. This time a vacuum valve failed that they replaced several months ago. Yes it was the same valve (defective part - no fault of Auto Masters). So the story gets pretty good from here; Auto Masters advised me the check engine light/their troubleshooting required this vacuum value replacement. I said okay but then Auto Masters told me they looked at my vehicle's service history with them and the same value was replaced by them several months back and the service would be under warranty. Yes, the total service was covered under warranty - to included parts and labor. Talk about exceeding customer expectations!!! Thank you Auto Masters!

Ray B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he has no complaints. The staff is friendly and keep him updated on what's going on with the vehicle.. He added he' s been doing business with them for several years.

Mark M.
Mulvane, KS
Chevrolet Trax
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he likes the staff and the business does a really good job

KK
Kenneth K.
Nissan Versa
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said they have always done well and done good work. They have reasonable prices.

RANDY C.
12/09/2020
Customer service

TOM S.
12/05/2020
Checking Brakes on my RAV 4
Checked my brakes because they were noisy, replaced the front pads (under warranty) Also had them do the rear brakes. Excellent service & friendly people

KG
KRYSTAL G.
Ford Fiesta
12/02/2020
Honest and upfront
I brought my car in due to a transmission malfunction. Since I was stuck at my apartment, they had a runner come pick me up first thing so I could use a loaner car. When I got the call about my transmission, I was told transmission issues are common with my model, what the issue was, and that they made an effort to get it into a dealership so the issue could be fixed under the extended warranty. They worked with me so I could get the car transferred to the dealership that day and come in after work to settle my invoice.

AA
AMY JO A.
12/02/2020
Dependable, Knowledgeable, Friendly
From the owner, to the service advisors, to the mechanics, they are all amazing! Always going that extra mile for me.