SJ
Steve J.
Canby, OR
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Steve said he asked what his vehicle's compression numbers were and he was not given an answer.
F
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/29/2021

Hello and sorry for the confusion. It was explained to Steve that a compression test was not necessary for the type of repair his vehicle needed. We are more than happy to perform one for the appropriate cost if he must have those readings available to him. Just give us a call to schedule that.

MJ
Max J.
Wilsonville, OR
Lexus SC 430
03/12/2021
Skilled. Experienced. Honest.
For nearly five years we’ve trusted the care and repair of our vehicles from Jeep and Pick-up to BMW and Lexus to Frank and his crew. They’re right-on with diagnosis and complete in their service.
F
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the trust and loyalty Max!

Canby, OR
01/23/2021
The employee/owners are nice people.
I had my car serviced at this shop two times. Both times I have been satisfied with the service, and the prices. So far I would say that they are honest and capable and I would return should my car need more work.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 01/29/2021