01/23/2021
The employee/owners are nice people.
I had my car serviced at this shop two times. Both times I have been satisfied with the service, and the prices. So far I would say that they are honest and capable and I would return should my car need more work.

BK
Brett K.
Mulino, OR
Buick Regal
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Brett said the staff got the work done at the price range they were talking about.

Donny P.
01/20/2021
Quality, Integrity, Quick
I first tried AutoMax due to some good reviews on Google; I am among the good reviewers now. I've taken my truck several times to Frank and his team, and am very pleased each time. Nobody enjoys spending loads of money on repairs but they earned every cent. Dropping off my truck has been very convenient and simple due to the way they do business. When other issues were found that could be addressed while already in a problem area to save money, Frank would simply text a description with a photo and ask yes or no to proceed with a fix. The quality and turn around time have been unmatched from other shops in my experience. I highly recommend AutoMax in Canby for any repairs and will continue to use their auto service myself.

AC
Armando C.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Armando said they were the best.

Ron H.
Dodge Neon
01/13/2021
You are kind and thoughtful
I love how you will take me home if long visit. And then pick me up.
And you are truthful.