GF
Gene F.
06/01/2021
Best Auto Shop Ever
Frank and his staff have taken care of our vehicles for over twenty years. Always dependable, never looks for “extra work” but focuses on the specific service or repair.

Daniel G.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/27/2021
The crew here is great and service is awesome. Very reasonable on prices. Been going there for years..
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you Daniel for the continued trust. We like the new car too!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/25/2021
Fast service,, good prices
Like I said in the title,, fast service and reasonable prices.

Dewey S.
GMC Savana Special
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Dewey said it was ok.

Chris S.
Oregon City, OR
05/20/2021
Love these guys!
A family owned and operated shop that has always treated me like family. Hands down best mechanics I've ever known. Always at if not under quoted price, never had a repair fail, and I'm pretty sure they tune me up a bit every time I'm there. My 2nd gen Cummins has never drove so well. Thank you, Automax!

NW
Nathan W.
Honda Element
05/06/2021
Excellent service, fair price. I will definitely be back for any future repairs or maintenance.

MJ
Max J.
Wilsonville, OR
Lexus SC 430
04/30/2021
Keeping My Wheels Turning
When the owner of the company is the one who greets me by name, returns my calls, explains the repair schedule and estimate, completes the work, and sends me off with a personal "Thank You" ~ this is the business I trust because this is the person I trust to keep my wheels turning.

KJ
Kim J.
Scion xD
04/21/2021
Thank you for getting my car fixed so fast. I appreciate the great communication and customer service.

CG
Cindy G.
Molalla, OR
04/09/2021
Car repair
this auto shop is one of the best shops we have been to in a long time. Great people and great work! THANKS so much Frank, you are super!

GF
Gene F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/07/2021
Great Service, As Always
Needed an opinion on an issue with a CV axle problem on a Subaru. Frank had the matter checked out and gave us some good advice on next steps. He’s been our go-to guy for over twenty years.

Ron H.
Dodge Neon
03/31/2021
Oil change and eval
Kind considerate fast knowledgeable close Good job
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to comment Ron.

SJ
Steve J.
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Steve said he asked what his vehicle's compression numbers were and he was not given an answer.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/29/2021

Hello and sorry for the confusion. It was explained to Steve that a compression test was not necessary for the type of repair his vehicle needed. We are more than happy to perform one for the appropriate cost if he must have those readings available to him. Just give us a call to schedule that.

CG
Cindy G.
Molalla, OR
03/18/2021
Fuel pump out
This place was wonderful. FAST, friendly, and also had a great warranty. Frank explained everything at the start and even gave us a discount. THANKS...it was great doing business with you

Joan D.
03/16/2021
Knowledge and customer service
I am so happy to find this place to keep my vehicle serviced. They have amazing customer service, skilled mechanics, and a clean waiting room.
A day or two after initial service, I noticed one of my headlights was out. I got in right away and a new bulb was in within 10 minutes. The best surprise: No charge. Count me as a lifetime customer.

Jon P.
03/12/2021
Great experience!
The water pump on my Dodge Ram with out this morning, gave auto max a call first thing and they were able to get it fixed by this evening. Customer service is excellent and very helpful. They don’t try to upsell you on anything either, which is greatly appreciated.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/19/2021

Glad we could help out quickly Jon. Thank you for taking the time to comment!