MF
MICHAEL F.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
10/16/2019
Spectacular service
My interaction with this Goodyear service center has always been 1000% accuracy and fair treatment. I left three companies that serviced my van and trust Goodyear for all of my automotive needs.

OG
OSCAR G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/15/2019
Tire installation
These guys are the best. Fast, friendly and very good prices. Thanks for getting us back on the road.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
Comstock Park, MI
10/14/2019
Friendly , good service
Good place to bring your car. Reliable service, fair and reasonable pricing. Friendly, helpful staff.

MOE B.
Honda Civic Si
10/14/2019
This place won me as a customer
I had my two outer tie rods replaced at this place. I got greeted very politely and enthusiastically. Very clean and welcoming reception area. And they won me over by doing a free alignment although I opt out because I’m getting an alignment with my tire replacement at a later time but they didn’t feel comfortable letting me go without proper alignment.

JEREMY P.
10/09/2019
Suspension work
I called for an appointment to have an alignment done on my 2008 Silverado. The receptionist was very friendly when she took my appointment. I called back the next day to ask if they could also replace my outer tie rod ends and was told 'no problem'

When I went in for the appointment, everyone was friendly and the waiting room was clean. I was able to wait while the service was performed on my truck. The tech was nice in answering my questions about the work he was doing.

I would recommend this shop for service to everyone.

Volkswagen Passat
10/07/2019
People are nice and fast
Good I went in for a flat tire had about a10 minute wait before they got to my car was out in an hour they checked all tires and let me know that there was something wrong with one of my other tires but it can be fixed over time people are nice and curtious I didn’t think I would find a used tire in my price range but they had one thank you auto service plus

LP
Linda P.
Wyoming, MI
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/05/2019
Customer service
Very polite do e service quick and correctly. Explain well. Will definitely return

Stephanie M.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said this business always did a nice job, they were friendly, it was comfortable to wait there and she was usually out of there within a half hour.

BV
Blake V.
Wyoming, MI
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the service was good, it was done in a timely manner and he had no issues with the service.

Kristy B.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Kristy said they usually get her in when she needs to come in. They've done more than oil changes for her.

DE
Dennis E.
Dodge Dart
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the business did good. He had to go back more than once. He was an overall satisfied customer.

AC
Aaron C.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said he had nothing to complain about.

JO
Jacob O.
Cadillac Fleetwood
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was fine but some of the prices for oil changes are a bit high.