JY
JEFF Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2019
Auto surgeon came through in the clutch for me during a road trip from NJ to AK! Quick, polite and professional service!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Young, thank you for making the Auto Surgeon a part of your road trip! We are always happy to help customers, even if they were just passing through town. The crew hopes your road trip went well

JACOB B.
06/20/2019
Good prices and service
For the past few years I have taken my cars to Auto Surgeon and have always had a good experience. Their prices beat the dealership and I trust them.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Bingham, thank you for bringing your car into us. We are happy to have been serving you and your family's needs for many years and we look forward to working with you for many more. We look forward to seeing you again.

EG
ED G.
Land Rover LR2
06/19/2019
Land Rover back on the road
Kevin and crew did a great job getting the air conditioning fixed as well as a few other issues. It’s running great and ready for summer!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Gordon, we are pleased to hear your positive review! Thank you for allowing us to help make your car summer-ready! Stay cool and we look forward to seeing you again.

- The Auto Surgeon crew

KL
KATAUNA L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/14/2019
Friendly + great value
I dropped off my Mini when I thought I had a problem. They assessed and said no problem and no charge. Nice!

For me it was a no-brainer to return to Auto Surgeon when the mini needed something fixed. They quoted me the fee and then I approved the fix. Easy!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Ms. Lenz, thank you very much for bringing your Mini to us. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our quality customer service and pleasntly low prices. We look forward to seeing you again.

TT
TREY T.
Scion tC
06/13/2019
Super helpful!
Just bought a car and wanted to get it checked out by a mechanic. Was only expecting to just get a quick couple minute look over but Kevin and Wes helped on the spot and even adjusted my headlights for me right then and there which surprised me. Even learned how I can. Adjust my headlights myself for next time. Love coming here!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Tacher, thank you for bringing your car in for us to look at. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in doing high quality service as well as going above and beyond the standards when we help customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

Steven C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he has been going to the business for years and they are honest. They are stand up guys.

HG
HOLLY G.
Richfield, ID
Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2019
Great work and customer service
I have been going to this business for years, they have always done quality work and are willing to do whatever they can to help you out. I will never go anywhere else.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Ms. Georgen, thank you very much for your kind words. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves at giving customers the quality service that they deserve. We look forward to seeing you again.

Robert S.
Volkswagen GTI
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said the business is very good and everything went well.

TT
Thomas T.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service is wonderful. He mentioned that he really appreciates the loaner vehicle provided by the service center. He stated that the staff is very nice and did a wonderful job.

EG
ED G.
05/20/2019
Quick, friendly service!
Needed a car we were looking to buy inspected and Auto Surgeon did a great job. They found some issues that needed addressing and took care of them for a great price!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Mr. Gordon, thank you for bringing your car by our shop. We are always happy to help customers who are in need and we pride ourselves in giving customers the care they need at good, affordable prices.

EP
ERNEST P.
05/16/2019
Dependable
They are friendly, efficient and on time, not to mention convenient and right on their rates.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Mr. Prigge, thank you for coming into our shop. We appreciate your positive words. The Auto Surgeon crew pride themselves in not being like other shops, here, we treat our custumors like family. We hope to see you back again soon.

Jeff L.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said the staff did exactly what they said they would do and they brought him home. He said he appreciates that the staff did the extra service.

Tom M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this business is awesome. He likes Kevin and he does a great job at a reasonable price.

Toyota Echo
05/08/2019
Reliable and reasonable
Been going here for years. They finds the issues with our cars quickly. Prices have always been competitive/reasonable. The repairs are done on time. And friendly as well.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Sir or Ma'am, thank you for coming into our shop, we appreciate being your go-to mechanic for the past couple of years. We at the Auto Surgeon pride ourselves in our ability to fix cars in an efficiant amount of time and to not over-charge customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

AH
ALEXANDRA H.
05/01/2019
As always, the Auto Surgeon did a great job at a reasonable price and even came to pick me up when the car was ready.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 05/02/2019

Ms. Hunt, thank you very much for your positive review! We value our ability to give customors quality service at reasonable prices. Thank you for coming in! See you soon!