Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/14/2019
Car repair
Always great service with a smile! Competent and honest auto repair shop.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/15/2019

Thank You Sheri , with customers like you it's very easy to Smile ! Thank you agine and we will be here when you need us .

SF
Steve F.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did what they said they would do and they are helpful.

Kia Sportage
03/09/2019
Friendly, Excellent Service
I have been pleased with the quality service I receive at Auto World every single time. They are always so friendly and I feel they have my car's "best interest" in mind, they don't try to convince me that I need to spend more money on other things I did not come in for. They are timely, always having my car done same day (and typically earlier than they initially quoted me). Their prices seem fair as well. I highly recommend Auto World for your auto needs!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words were so happy your happy that was my goal when I opened Auto World Service Center almost 15 years ago . To give Great Service with a Great Price ! I love people and I love helping out when ever I can , Thank you agine and we will be here when you need us . Mike C.

Darin P.
Buick Skylark
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Darin said his vehicle is old but the staff patiently worked on it and got it fixed. He also stated that Service Adviser Chris was great.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/12/2019

It's a beautiful car you got so many complements on it everyone loved it . We enjoyed having it in the shop and it was a pleasure to work on it . Thank you and we will be here when you need us next.

PB
PATSY B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
02/28/2019
Always great service
I have been going to Auto World for many years and they have always done an excellent job on my cars. Customer Service is fantastic and each employee is knowledgeable and super friendly. Thanks for taking care of me, my family and my car!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Patsy and your so welcome it is amazing customers like you that make our job so rewarding ! We will be here when you need us next .

CD
Chris D.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/24/2019
Car service
Amazing customer service. Chris went out of his way in explaining every detail in what was wrong with the car. He was clear and used simple vocabulary for me to understand the issue. He was truthful in his opinion on the options on fixing the car. Highly recommend to everyone.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 02/25/2019

Thank You , we know that todays car's are confusing enough and keeping it simple and keeping the customer involved is our goal . We will be here the next time you need us .

MIKE L.
02/23/2019
great service with a smile
Mike and his staff provided great service as usual. Always reliable and trustworthy. Checked my car over for my usual service and suggested a couple of fixes for my interior car filters, which were quite dirty. Prices are reasonable and very competitive.

Thank you Mike . Trust and respect are the key to most things in life and Auto Repair is no exception . We will be here when you need us next.

SL
Stephen L.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/22/2019
5-star service
Mike, Chris and the team at Autoworld are great. They always explain the work they are going to perform and give me options. I’ve finally found an auto repair shop that I have total confidence in. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen were very happy you found us also we will be here the next time you need us .

LI
Laurie I.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said she has used this business for over 5 years and has always been pleased with the service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Laurie we are so happy that you are happy with us ! Were proud to be your car go to guy's . We will be here when you need us next .

CD
Cooper D.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Cooper said everything was done right and the customer service was great.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Cooper thoughs are the two greatest things an Auto Repair Shop can hear . We will be here when you need us .

AT
Annie T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Annie said she got excellent customer service from Mike and Chris.

LK
LILLY K.
02/05/2019
The owner, Mike is very straight and honest. He explains and shows you what is needed and then let’s you decide without any pressure.
The owner, Mike is great.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Lilly its always a joy to see you . We are very proud and happy to be your car go to guys we will be here when you need us next . Please say hi to everyone for us . Mike C.

FP
Fabian P.
Nissan Sentra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Fabian said the business informed him as to what was going on. Overall, the final outcome was good because they didn't have to do certain repairs, they just reset the codes. They had great service and he is very pleased with their honesty.

MIKE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/26/2019
honest and professional
My car service was done on time with great customer service and information. The cost is very competitive and most important I trust Auto World. Over the years AW has never done unneeded work. They often say "you didn't need that work done or part replacement"
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/28/2019

Thank You Mike it's always a pleaseure to see you and to help you out with your automotive needs . Your trust is something I do not take lightly we know you have lots of choices . We will always try to save our customers money when possible and regulator services the best thing you can do for your car or truck . We will be here the next time you need us Mike C.

RP
Randy P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the staff is honest, and really take care of customers well. He is happy with the service he receives.

Thank you Randy , here at Auto World Service Center we know you have lots of places to get your car repaired but not everyone understands how to treat people . Far to often they only see the dollar sines . But here at Auto World customer service is just as inportain as fixing the car right the first time. We will be here next time you need us. Mike C.

RF
Rick F.
Warner Springs, CA
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he trusted his service.

LG
LENORE G.
Nissan Versa
01/23/2019
Mike is great!
Just went in for an oil change. Mike always tells me if I need something else done and he also tells me what needs to be done now or soon and what can wait. He never tries to sell me something I don't need. He is very honest, that's why I won't go anywhere else.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Lenore it's always great to see and talk with you . Auto Repair is one of though things that always seam to come up at the wrong time and if there is a way to help someone avoid a problem or two were happy to do so . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

TC
Terry C.
Ford Expedition
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Terry said he would definitely recommend this business.

SA
SANDY A.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus ES 330
01/15/2019
Great service as always!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Sandy , it was great to see you . I'm so happy that your happy . Mike C.

SL
Scot L.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/15/2019
Auto World service review
My first impression was how clean and organized this facility is. Mike diagnosed my problem and quoted a good price for the repairs. My vehicle was returned to me clean and in a timely manner. I will recommend this shop to all my family and friends. I have finally found a local shop that's honest and stands behind their work. 5 stars. Great job guys!

Thank you Scott , hard work and treating people right does go a lone way . And having amazing customer like yourself sure does help . We will be here when you need us next . Mike C.