SA
SANDY A.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus ES 330
Great service as always!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Sandy , it was great to see you . I'm so happy that your happy . Mike C.

SL
Scot L.
Winchester, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
Auto World service review
My first impression was how clean and organized this facility is. Mike diagnosed my problem and quoted a good price for the repairs. My vehicle was returned to me clean and in a timely manner. I will recommend this shop to all my family and friends. I have finally found a local shop that's honest and stands behind their work. 5 stars. Great job guys!

Thank you Scott , hard work and treating people right does go a lone way . And having amazing customer like yourself sure does help . We will be here when you need us next . Mike C.

SUSAN B.
Nissan Xterra
Repair with confidence.
Professional staff and quality work. Reliable and fair pricing.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words Susan we will be here when you need us . Mike C.

Thank you Susan , we are so happy to have you as a customer ! We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

JOSEPH P.
Hemet, CA
01/10/2019
On the road again
The secret to keeping an older car on the road is Mike's Auto World. They have been consistently there for us over the years. We would NOT go anywhere else. Thanks Mike for outstanding maintenance and repairs.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You Joseph ! it's amazing customers like yourself that under stand the importance of maintenance that makes our job so enjoyable . We are so proud to be the go to guy's for your automotive needs . We will be here when you need us . Mike C.

LP
Laura P.
01/06/2019
Mike and his employees take care of you like you are family.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/07/2019

Thank You Laura for the kind words . I have been very lucky and have the best customers like yourself a company could possibly have . And taking care of them the way they deserve to be taken care of is Job 1 at Auto World . Most of our customers have been with us for many years I have watched ther kids grow up as they have watched mine . I so proud to have a great big Auto World Service Center family . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

GM
Gordon M.
Nissan Maxima
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlie. She said that the business does what they are asked to do and the staff are nice.

MARK W.
Sun City, CA
Lexus ES 330
12/30/2018
Mike and his crew are so professional and the work is awesome. It is really important to us to be able to trust the people who work on our cars and they are so honest and trustworthy it makes us feel so comfortable to bring our vehicles to them.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/31/2018

Thank You for the kind words , Mark we enjoy and respect our customer and it's customer like you and Sue that make it so rewarding . Happy New Year to you both and we will be here when you need us next .

BC
Bob C.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff provided fantastic service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you Bob , hope you had a great trip and had no problems out on your 4x4 adventure . We will be here for you in the coming year Mike C.

Sheri C.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/28/2018
Mike and his staff go above and beyond to satisfy their customers 👍🏻

Thank You Sheri you are 5 star for sure with us as well . Happy New Year and we will be here next year when you need us . Mike C.

Sharon B.
Beaumont, CA
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff did good work.

Thank you Sharon , hope you had an amazing holiday and we wiil be here for you in the coming year  . Mike C.

12/26/2018
good courteous service
The staff all appear competent; and respectful with the manager.

EW
EUGENE W.
Lexus ES 350
12/18/2018
Treated like a family member.
Mechanics are extremely knowledgeable, capable and experienced. They know my car model well and are able to diagnose, advise and correct problems before they become fatal to my vehicle. I am now at 169,900 miles and it is still running reliably and strong.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/18/2018

Thank You Eugene , we fill like you are family ! Were both proud and happy to be your mechanics . There is nothing better then working for a customer that understands the importance of proper car care . Also value for the work performed nothing worse then paying to much, but it doesn't help if the work is cheap and does not fix the car . We will be here when you need us next time . Mike C.

JOSEPH P.
Hemet, CA
INFINITI Q50
12/12/2018
Outstanding Maintenance, Repair, and Inspection
Went in for a pre-purchase inspection for a 2018 Infiniti Q50. The inspection was very thorough and very reasonable. I can now buy this vehicle and know it has been checked out by a shop that I trust.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/12/2018

Thank You Joseph for the kind words . The car is really an amazing Vehicle you are going to love driving that car for many years and you Tully deserve it . Enjoy your holidays we will be here next year when you need us .

Liz M.
Jeep Cherokee
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Liz said the business gets the job done when promised and she doesn't have to wait to long.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Liz , we try to make it as painless as possible . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

Dale H.
Anza, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the staff did great work and were timely. He would have liked if there was a senior discount.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You Dale , we do our best to get the problem figured out and the car back on the road . We do offer a Senior Discount I'll have to look into it and give you a call . Thank you aging and have a happy Holiday season . Mike C.

Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/05/2018
Auto world always does a great job diagnosing and repairing our vehicles. The cost is very fair and the service friendly and quick !
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You Sheri ! it's customers like you  that make what we do worth doing ! Thank You agine and Happy Holidays to you and your Family !! We wish you Happines and good health through out the year !

Destyne R.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Destyne said it came quickly and it was a great product.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/20/2018

Thank You Destyne we will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

TY
TRACY Y.
Menifee, CA
GMC Yukon
11/16/2018
I always bring my cars to AutoWorld!
Every time something needs work in my vehicle, I know exactly where to go. Mike and team always treat me with the utmost respect. He never tries to upsell me. I’m always pleased with the work.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/19/2018

Thank You Tracy it's a pleasure and a blessing to have you as a customer . We will be here when you need us next . Mike C.

WF
Walt F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Walt said he has known the owner of the business for nearly 20 years and he has had no problems with the work they have done for him.

MAY W.
11/13/2018
Attitude of staff so good
5 every time
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you May its our pleasure to be your Car Guy's if theres ever anything you need please dont hesitate to call and ask . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.