LH
LORRAINE H.
Menifee, CA
11/02/2018
Great service and honesty
Mike is the most honest person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has been taking care of my car for over 6 years. The service is great. If something does go ari, Mike will make it right. I highly recommend Auto World!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/05/2018

As always Lorraine thank you for the kind words we love ya and will always be here for you . Your an amazing person and I love the conversations we have . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

GM
Gordon M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said that he likes the service and the people at the business.

AP
ANDY P.
Scion xB
10/30/2018
Customer Service
Mike and his employees go above and beyond, I no longer live in California but I do come to California twice a month. And Auto World is who I call when I need an oil change or repairs!
I won’t go anywhere else!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Andy for the kind words, you and your family have been customers for years and are 5 Star for sure . You with out a doubt get the Award for the longest drive to Auto World LOL runner up comes from Palm dale but Arizona takes the cake !! Thank You I'll have to get a Christal award made up for you ! Mike C.

WA
Wade A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Wade said the staff did everything he asked them to do to his vehicle. They did a good job.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Wade , keeping the customer involved in the repair and care of their car or truck is very importian to us . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

Clarence C.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said they do good service and he gets good deals.

Thank You C . A good deal and good service is our goal you're 5 star with us as well and were happy to have you as a happy customer . We will be here next time you need us . Mike C.

Linda B.
Saturn L200
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that she would absolutely recommend this business for service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Linda , we will be here when you need us and know we love referrals and will treat them just like family . Mike c.

Winchester, CA
10/19/2018
Amazing Service
Amazing service, and didn’t try and sell me services I didn’t need.

Lexus SC 430
10/19/2018
2002 Lexus
Great service. Thank you.

Sheri C.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/13/2018
Always excellent service
Auto World is the Friendliest auto repair in town that always provide quality service for a fair price .

Mark C.
Anza, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark said Mike was honest.

DA
Douglas A.
10/11/2018
Outstanding
The crew at Auto World is outstanding. Thanks for doing great work and being honest and efficient every time I come in. Having trust in an auto place feels rare; I am grateful.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You Douglas for the kind words they mean the World to me . Myself and my crew love what we do and I'm so happy to hear it shows . We will be here the next time you need us . thank You agine Mike C.

Robert H.
10/10/2018
Socket stuck on spark plug
Mike and his team helped to get a socket out that i got stuck while trying to change my spark plugs without having to break the bank. Good work!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/11/2018

Thank You Robert for the kind words . I'm so glade we were able to help you out with your car . Being honest and going the extra mile is what we do best . We will be here next time you need us .

John P.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
John said showed him how to inflate his tires, and were kind and helpful.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/23/2018

Customer service is job 1 at Auto World and were always glad to help .

SF
Steve F.
Wildomar, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the place did a good job and were honest.

ALICIA S.
Nissan Sentra
09/27/2018
Mike you and your team are awesome
Mike you and your team are awesome
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/28/2018

Thank You Alicia , we think you guys are awesome too 5 star ! We will be here when you need us next . Mike C.

Cheri B.
Hemet, CA
Nissan 300ZX
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Cheri said the business has honest, really good people. She is happy with the work they did.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/27/2018

Thank You so much Cheri that means the world to me, as a business owner nothing is more important then happy customers we will be here when you need us next . Mike C.

VR
VINCE R.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Versa
09/24/2018
Best auto service in town
Best automotive service in town.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/25/2018

Thank You Vince its always a pleasure to see and help you with your automotive needs , your a 5 star customer and one cool guy . Mike C.

Derek W.
Wildomar, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Derek said they were able to repair the vehicle really economically and quickly.

Thank You Derek we will be here when you need us Mike C.

MA
MIGUEL A.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/21/2018
Exelent
Mike and his crew very nowlish of there work very responsible price I recommend this pls to anyone.

Sheri C.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
09/12/2018
Always great quality service here with a smile. Easy to talk to employees, who enjoy what they do.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You Sheri it's customers like you that help make our job so enjoyable and rewarding . And thank you for letting us help you with all your automotive needs . Mike C.