GK
GEORGIA K.
Chrysler 300
09/11/2018
Always efficient reasonable, and FAIR! Really would not go anywhere else!
Amazing and efficient I always feel my car is in good hands.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Georgia we do our best and I'm glade to hear that you are happy . Your a pleasure to work with you bring a smile to us all every time your here . We will be here next time you need us . Mike C.

SA
SANDY A.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus ES 330
09/08/2018
Great Customer Service
These guys are thorough and honest. Several years ago, they were recommended to me by a close friend. And now, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Sandy ! We work for you and I'm glad were doing a great job for you . We will be here when you need us . mike C.

GMC Yukon XL
09/04/2018
Excellent shop
These guys do a great job. Complete care and no upselling unnecessary work. Will find ways to save costs over other shops.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/05/2018

Thank You for the kind words we truly try to help in any way we can . We will be here next time you need us . Mike C.

LG
LENORE G.
Murrieta, CA
Nissan Versa
09/01/2018
The best
As always, I was completely satisfied. Mike is the best and Jason is always there to help. They always go above and beyond and throughly explain the situation and what needs to be done. I never go anywhere else.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Lenore Justin and myself are always happy to be here to help you with your cars and look forward to being here for you in the future . Mike C.

TE
TONY E.
Toyota Matrix
08/30/2018
Honest, Knowledgeable & Great Service @ Reasonable Cost
I have been bringing several vehicles to Mike for many years and it's really because I trust him. Auto World does good work, but most importantly they are honest and fair priced.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/31/2018

Thank You Tony we know how blessed we are to have such amazing customers like you ,we will be here when you need us . Mike C.

JOSEPH P.
Hemet, CA
Dodge Dakota
08/30/2018
Supreme oil change
As always, Mikes Autoworld is the best shop to take my truck for a quick and reliable oil change.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/30/2018

We know how busy you are, and we greatly appreciate the time you took to give us a review. Thank you Joseph!

Its always great to see you Joseph . We will be here when you need us . Mike C.

Karla M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Karla said she has always been happy with their service.

Thank You Karla we will be here when you need us . Mike C.

JOSEPH P.
Hemet, CA
08/28/2018
Best Maintenance and Repair Shop
I can always depend on Mike's Auto World. I drive over twenty miles for an oil change and it is worth the peace of mind that my car is done right.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Joseph it really is a pleasure working for you . Your trust is not taken lightly we work hard at getting it right . We will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

VR
VINCE R.
Menifee, CA
08/28/2018
Awesome service
Best automotive service in the area. Mike and his staff are the best. Get your auto repairs done right the first time here at Auto World.

Thank you Vince your the Best ! We will be here next time you need us .

Julio M.
Toyota Tundra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Julio said the staff did an excellent job. The technicians were good and the price was fair. They are the best mechanical facility in the area.

Thank you Julio for the kind words we sure do try to be the best . The best part of my day is working for great customers like yourself . We will be here when you need us Mike C.

RF
Rick F.
Warner Springs, CA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Rick said that his whole family takes their vehicles to this business for service.

Thank you Rick ,yes it is a family affair . We are proud and thankful to be your go to guys for your Auto Service needs we will be here the next time you need us .

SF
Steve F.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Steve said his overall experience with this business was excellent.

Thank you Steve we will be here the next time you need us .Mike C.

PC
Paul C.
Temecula, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he liked the service.

Thank you Paul we will be here the next time you need us . Mike C.

Bob S.
Honda Civic Si
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Bob said service at this facility went fine. He has been doing business with Mike for years. He takes his work and personal vehicles to this facility.

Thank you Bob yes it has been years lol its carzy to think how many . We will be here the next time you need us .

Mike H.
California
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did good for him.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Mike , We will be here next time you need us .

Sheri M.
08/16/2018
Honest quality repair shop
Always quality service at a fair price . Very friendly and communicative employees. One of the few honest repair shops.

Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/16/2018

RK
Robyn K.
Murrieta, CA
08/14/2018
Great service, prices and staff
Charges are reasonable
I am on a budget and they tell me what has to be done now and what can wait
I do not know a lot about cars. Staff explains what needs to be done and why in terms I can understand—and they don’t take advantage of my lack of knowledge
They give me a realistic estimate of how long it will take to fix my car—they are thorough but fast
They are usually able to get my car in for service within a day or two of my call unless it is an emergency and then they get it in the same day—my car was stolen. Immediately after it was recovered they checked out my car to see that it was safe to drive and there was no damage to the engine. They took the time to give me an estimate of how much it would cost to replace things stolen—back seats, all of the floor mats etc.
Staff are courteous
The seats and floor mats are protected and the steering wheel is always cleaned when they are done—something lacking at other places I’ve been. I don’t like getting in the car and finding the steering wheel is covered in grease
In short I have always been satisfied with they professionalism and service
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/15/2018

Thank You Robin it is both a pleasure and an honor to be your Auto Repair shop . We will be here when you need us . Mike C.

ZC
Zachery C.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Zachery said when he got into his vehicle, his items were scattered and tossed around. He talked with the employees about it. They were nice and explained to him that they were in a rush as he came in on a Friday and was only able to be there for 1 day. They really helped him out with his situation.

Kelsey S.
Fallbrook, CA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said the service at this business was excellent. The staff's communication was great.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you Jeff , there are a lot of places to get your car fixed these days but we pride our-selfs on not only fixing the car or truck right the first time but also treating our customers with respect and  kindness . Keeping people in formed and letting them make the decisions on the repairs are a few ways we try to make a difference . We will be here when you need us . Mike C.