HS
HENRIK S.
GMC Yukon XL
01/04/2021
Great service department
Great service department, did my entire break system with new lines in two days

EY
ERIC Y.
Toyota Tundra
12/31/2020
Integrity and communication
I appreciate Kevin doing a full vehicle check and explaining the priority items. He also reassured me that items that were noted for replacement from another mechanic, were indeed not necessary.
Thank you for the honesty and integrity. I will be moving all our vehicles to Star Motors.

Westwood Hills, KS

Lisa C.
Independence, MO
BMW 323i
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff are good to work with and they are fair and honest.

MARILYN 2 D.
12/17/2020
It’s a place you go where everyone knows your name. Very friendly staff. Plus good coffee!

EV
ELAINE 2 V.
12/09/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Staff explained the needed repairs and made sure we understood everything. Answered all questions clearly and were extremely patient!

jeff c.
Saturn Sky
12/01/2020
Great service fair price
They took care of me the same day. We had great service even though they had to bring in from a warehouse. And when I compare their price to the dealer they were frankly better. Nice staff and great attitude.

CHARLES 4 H.
Awesome friendly service 😃

JERRY 2 S.
11/20/2020
Trust
Having an auto repaired is like going to a jeweler...you have to trust the people you hire. We trust the team at Auto World/Starr to tell us the truth and repair what is necessary.

DAMON 2 L.
11/18/2020
Honest
They tell you all the options and make recommendations. Those recommendations are not always the most expensive as at other places!

DICK 4 B.
Jaguar XK8
11/14/2020
"Service Service Service"
There are few places these days where you can take your car - and it's simply treated as if it was theirs. I'm so confident when I take our cars there, knowing that it will be cared for in the most efficient, cost-effective way, but more than anything, I know it will be treated as if it was theirs. During the service, I will invariably receive a detailed phone call from the service department just telling me what they are doing. It's the old way of doing things - it takes a little longer, but the end result is always customer satisfaction. It's easy to say - but they really mean it. If you want to experience what real service is all about, I can unhesitatingly recommend Auto Worlds/Star Motors!

JON 2 M.
Shawnee, KS
11/10/2020
Inspection
Thanks for the inspection and concern for me.
I appreciate it. Phil was great!

LH
LARRY 4 H.
Mission Hills, KS
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
11/04/2020
Kevin is great.
Kevin has long been and continues to be a great asset to your group. He’s willing to go above and beyond to save me money and make the fix right. Thanks.

Olathe, KS
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/04/2020
Great customer service .They took care of my problem right away

BC
BEVERLY C.
Shawnee Mission, KS
10/30/2020
Amazing service
Phil was fantastic to work with, he explained the problem thoroughly and kept in touch as service issues were addressed. Cost came in lower than I expected, which was a wonderful surprise! Their customer service is top-notch, I'll definitely be a loyal customer.