NT
Natalie T.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/12/2021
AMAZING
I have previously gone to this shop to get my AC fixed, 3 check engine lights, a new timing belt. They are nice and fix everything right! I just took my beetle in again after a friend drove my car and cracked my oil pain. they let me drop my car off with the tow truck on Friday & my car was ready Tuesday :) - a part had to be ordered.

I will only take my car here! And recommend everyone to take their cars here as well.

Robert G.
Prescott, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Robert said they have great service.

Volkswagen Passat
05/07/2021
Trustworthy
I was very happy with Autobahn. Everything was explained to me as I don’t know anything about cars. I’m glad I went in today and actually got to the root of the problem!

Andrew B.
04/29/2021
Always thorough and quick work
Have brought my MKV Golf GTI in for a pre-purchase inspection before I bought it and many others services since ownership and have never failed me. They have fast turnaround time and always know what they're talking about when it comes to VAG cars. Will never step foot in a dealership service center for as long as I own my GTI.

KL
Kyle L.
Glendale, AZ
Audi Q5
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Kyle said they always do good work.

Robert R.
04/28/2021
Great Audi service
I always feel like my car is in good hands. Derek, Michael, and crew are conscientious and care about my car.

VF
Vincent F.
Scottsdale, AZ
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Vincent said his visit was very good and the technician is very knowledgeable and very approachable. The whole visit was very welcoming and has recommended this place several times.

SR
Steve R.
Laveen, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Steve said everything was great.

Carlos B.
03/24/2021
Audi inspection- mounts
The guys did an excellent job installing motor mounts. They have done some other work! Can runs like new. Highly recommend. Excellent workmanship and trusted! Will not go anywhere else. Fair prices.

TT
Thomas T.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said that it took an hour later than expected. They were honest about the what the problem was. It cost less than he expected.

LA
Leonel A.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Leonel said that his experience was great. They answered his questions and took time to break it down for him. They called to let him know that his clutch was going to be needing repair soon. It's more cost effective to do it while they do everything else rather than starting fresh in a few months.

RE
Richard E.
Prescott, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Richard said they were unable to do the work. He had to pick up the part himself. It took them a week and a half to look at it and they didn't even look at it. He would not recommend the business. He won't use them ever again.

Dennis B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/12/2021
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable they understand Volkswagen and have extensive mechanical background to fix these types of cars.

BR
Brent R.
Gilbert, AZ
Audi S4
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Brent said the business was fast, very informative and he didn't feel pressured to spend more money.

Joshua H.
Buckeye, AZ
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said they had good service.