LA
Leonel A.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Leonel said that his experience was great. They answered his questions and took time to break it down for him. They called to let him know that his clutch was going to be needing repair soon. It's more cost effective to do it while they do everything else rather than starting fresh in a few months.

Dennis B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/12/2021
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable they understand Volkswagen and have extensive mechanical background to fix these types of cars.

BR
Brent R.
Gilbert, AZ
Audi S4
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Brent said the business was fast, very informative and he didn't feel pressured to spend more money.

Joshua H.
Buckeye, AZ
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said they had good service.

DE
David E.
01/21/2021
Nothing Special
This place came highly recommended as good and economical. I figured I would have been able to get a better experience however. The place is hard to find, as it is an old business park, and there business is down a narrow driveway in the back. There was no parking available and I had to move my car twice once I checked in. I was told it could be up to three hours before they could look at it. I had called in 3 days earlier on a Monday and was told to bring it in at 9AM on Thursday but they did not give me an appointment, it was first come first serve. After waiting in their lobby for about 90 minutes, the mechanic came and told me it could be one of three things and gave me a price range from $340 for a switch, $780 for a module or $1460 for a brand new screen to fix or replace a rear window retractable sun shade on my 2015 Audi A6. He also said it could need two or possible all three things to fix the issue. I declined the repair at the time and I was charged $100 for the unconcise assessment. I believe he only spent 10 to 15 minutes testing the switch. $100 seems expensive for what little he did. I will not be coming back to them for services in the future.

LE
Lars E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/20/2021
Honest professionals that care.
Only place I take my VW.
These guys does things the right way.
As long as I have a car they will service this is my go to place.

Dan D.
Audi S5
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Dan said they did what they said in the time they said they would.

MN
Manfred N.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/18/2021
100000 mile service
did a great job, got my car back same day.

SJ
Samir J.
01/09/2021
Highly recommended.
Highly recommend this shop. Had my 2014 Audi A6 TDI serviced here. Very friendly people, on time and reliable. Very experienced and know what they are doing. Reasonable on price and very clean shop.

NB
Nick B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2021
Expert. Timely. Easy
It is easy to talk to someone and schedule an appointment. The work is done in a timely manner and the quality of work is excellent. I would highly recommend Autobahn Motorwerks.

DT
Donald T.
12/19/2020
Exceptional
Exceptional service as always. Authobahn brought their A game and did a fantastic service on my A4. It is the go to place for all your Audi and VW service people!

Christopher C.
Tucson, AZ
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said issue was fixed quicker than the business said it would take and the business was friendly.

TV
Tim V.
Buckeye, AZ
Audi TT
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the service was excellent and everything was very good.

EP
Ernie P.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Ernie said he is able to get all the parts he needs and get work done in 24-28 hours. He is happy that they are able do that and help him out.

Brooke M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/11/2020
Autobahn is the best
Autobahn has the best customer service and they do a great job maintaining my VW's.