Overall Rating 4.149999/5Overall Rating 4.149999/5Overall Rating 4.149999/5Overall Rating 4.149999/5rating 4.149999
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Customer service was terrific
Customer service was terrific

AF
Al F.
New Boston, NH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor and lousy inaccurate estimate
Already passed it on to hyundai
Christopher C., Service Director from Autofair Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to speak with you in detail about the work performed at the aftermarket facility. Looking over the estimate I see that there is some Hyundai only parts quoted out for the amount close to $1200.00. This part is only available through Hyundai and Salvage yards (Used parts). I would like to see what they quoted and repaired your vehicle with. If you would please contact me directly I would love to go over it with you.

Chris Custodio
603.634.0540

Londonderry, NH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great dealership
Best place to buy a car!

AG
Andrea G.
Nashua, NH
05/25/2018 Category: Service
FINALLY I was able to find a service advisor that actually LISTENED to me and took steps to ensure the issue with my Hyundai Tucson was identified and fixed! I had come in 3 times prior with the same issue, and drove back off the lot feeling unsafe in my vehicle because there was no check engine light on, or “no codes” for what was happening with my car, or “it’s just the dual clutch” and I’ll “get used to it as I drive more.” Whenever I have to bring my vehicle back in for service I’ll be asking specifically for David Barbrick to oversee it, he is an excellent service advisor, and his customer service is 10/10. I was assured he would get to the bottom of this issue and not send me back out on the road without being certain that everything was resolved and my vehicle was safe to drive. He went out of his way to help, and he restored my trust in this business. You need more people like Dave.

John G.
Litchfield, NH
Service with a Smile
Dropped my car off as had a miss in the Engine at high Speed. The Service Writer gave me a call and was covered under a recall. While the Vehicle was there had the do a State Inspection, Oil Change. They suggested some Air Filters and a Fuel Injection Cleaning. Had them go ahead and do the additional work. Car runs Great.

Auburn, NH
05/24/2018 Category: Service
I was serviced quickly and they got me right in once i got there.

Daniel C.
Concord, NH
not interested
not interested
Christopher C., Service Director from Autofair Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! I appreciate the feedback and apologize you feel we arent competitive with our state inspection prices. I am going to call around this afternoon to other Hyundai dealers in the area as well as local shops and see where we stand compared to others. I will reach out to you then and go over my finding and see if there isnt something we can do to restore your faith in the dealership.

Chris Custodio

Good Service

Connie C.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Ok
They were very professional and quick

FD
Frances D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Clean, comfortable and a welcoming staff

Joan R.
Francestown, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service and Care
Great Customer Service! Always kept informed, easy in and out. Smooth process.

Newbury, NH
10,000 mile service.
I appreciate the fact that I was told what is normally done and given the option as to wether or not I wanted to do more than just my oil change.

AH
Alan H.
Goffstown, NH
Consistent excellent service
My service was performed in a timely manner and was done exactly the way it was promised.

John L.
Henniker, NH
Quick timely service
Dripped my car off and it was done before I finished my errands

RP
Robert P.
2016 Hyundai Azera
friendly staff
clean and professional service.

Merrimack, NH
2017 Hyundai Azera
long time customer
This is our third Azera that we have leased, they just keep getting better. Auto Fair Hyundai in Manchester has always been very professional and friendly. and work hard to keep you happy.

GG
Galen G.
Nashua, NH
2013 Hyundai Accent
survey
Very honest and thorough!

NP

2016 Hyundai Accent
nice
good people good service

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Getting back on the road with my Hyundai
No matter what my Hyundai needs for service it's a guarantee that I will be greeted by a smiling polite person and they stay within the amount of time they had told me it would take for the service. So me and my Hyundai can get back on the road again.