ME
Professional and helpful

BOBBY M.
01/16/2020
Services
Great and quick service from the receptionist to the mechanic.

EH
EDWARD H.
Nissan Frontier
01/13/2020
Ed H.
I have been bringing several of my vehicles to Automax for approx. 20 years. I have been totally satisfied with their service and especially their both personal and business approach to satisfying my requested needs. The atmosphere at this business has always been real friendly, openly and economically very good. I have and will continually recommend my associates to this business. Thanks for all you have done to meet me and my friends down through the years.
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the awesome review, and sticking with us through many years and locations!

SG
SHERI G.
01/11/2020
Very attentive to the needs of the customer.
Went in to get a large nail removed from my tire. Receptionist offered me a coupon since I didn't have enough money to pay for tire repair. Coupon brought price down so I could get the work done.
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the great review, we understand the haggles of unexpected repairs and try to help out as much as we can.

AA
AKHTAB A.
Satisfied
I enjoyed the professional atmosphere and the promptness of schedule.
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

MN
MONEE N.
Lexus ES 330
01/11/2020
Excellent customer service and speedy service
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the awesome review!

SYLVIA W.
Knightdale, NC
01/10/2020
Professional
They review your car problem (s), discuss the option with you & give the Very Best options. Fix the issue. When I leave, my problem solve - Yea!!!!

Praise GOD!!!!
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for those kind words and five star review!

VF
Van F.
01/08/2020
good service
very knowledgeably and excellent customer service
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate your business!

Asia M.
01/06/2020
Fast & Friendly
My inspection was complete in less than 20 minutes!
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for the great review!

01/06/2020
Fast and pleasant service
Excellent experience at this location
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your honest review!

RF
ROBERT F.
01/04/2020
Quick
In and out quickly
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your review!

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/03/2020
Great customer service.
Great customer service and they get the job done right!
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the awesome review!

WP
WILLIAM P.
01/03/2020
Terrific first impression.
People were super nice, service super quick. My auto repair shop recommended them and I can see why.
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great five star review!

ANNIE B.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/02/2020
Reliable company
I have been taken car there for many years. I trust their work. Repairs have always been done in a timely manner. Actually, this is the only place I go for repairs.
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the awesome review, and continuing to be a customer of ours!

BARBARA S.
01/01/2020
Friendly employees
I had a time crunch and I was having an extremely stressful day. I wasneeded to quickly get my car serviced and be on my way. I was greeted on the driveway by a cheerful and helpful young who assured me that it would not take long. So, I took a seat inside to wait. The receptionist and the other lady at the desk were just lovely. We chatted with another customer there and I even got some tips on gasoline performance. And before I knew it my car was ready. I would definitely recommend this business to someone as it was recommended to me.
Dawn L. from Automax Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review. We are glad to know that we didn't have you waiting to long and hope to see you again.