Automotive Experts of Maple Valley

Latest Review about 2 months ago

don h.
09/02/2020
"feel free not to come back"
Bought my 2006 suburban in for front end work. Fair price estimate, good reviews on this shop. Drop keys off Monday night for Tuesday service as the shop scheduled. I agreed they could have the truck all day. They called at 2 pm saying the mechanic had broken a part removing it that was not worn out. Said they would replace it at no cost to me but the new part not coming until 4 PM and if they could keep the truck it would be repaired the next morning. Said ok and canceled a fishing outing scheduled for the next day. Next morning see the truck outside the shop at 10 am. Think it is fixed, told no they are just about to bring it in and it should not be to long. 1:10 pm spouse drops me off at the shop as she needs her car for a Dr. appointment, told it would be another 20-25 minutes. 45 minutes later told it would be another 15 minutes. Tell shop manager I am not happy as he promised me truck would be done "in th morning". It is now 2:15 pm. He said and I quote "if you don't like it feel free not to come back". NEVER HAVE I BEEN TOLD BY ANY MECHANIC OR AUTO SHOP MY BUSINESS WAS NOT WANTED!!!! 2:25 pm truck is done. $733 bill, not a small job but a fair price. Bill shows 3 hours of labor, the truck has been there a total of 15+ hours the shop was opened including the hour plus I sat and waited for it.

I understand things break. I understand things come up. But to fail to meet a deadline the shop set, not call me and then tell me when I show up and complain about it 'feel free not to come back' is way out of line. Shops are fat right now. Customer service is scarce. This shop owner showed his true colors towards new customers. I don't need you, and if you want decent communications and customer service go elsewhere. I have. YOU SHOULD GO ELSEWHERE AS WELL

Joel B.
Ford Thunderbird
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Joel said he would recommend the business for service.

PL
Pepe L.
Kent, WA
Mazda Protege
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Pepe said the business does a good job.

Ken M.
02/24/2017
Easy to understand and Fair price
Fair

Richard S.
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said the employees were very professional and kept her informed about everything that was going on.

Mary S.
02/20/2017
Insurance related repair
I took my car over after discussing with the shop that this was an insurance job. After telling me that the part would arrive on the 14th they then said that it arrived "damaged". It was a wire. I called several times to check on the status. On the 17th they finally said my car was done. The insurance company had issued payment less my deductible directly to the shop. I explained that I would pay my deductible and also write a check for the balance that they could hold pending delivery of the insurance payment. I was told that they had to call the boss. I never received a call back. I called again at 5:28pm on the 17th. There was no answer although they are open until 5:30pm. I am a repeat customer. I have now contacted the insurance company to stop pay their check and to pay me directly. I will go to the shop today and pay this in full in order to get my car back. It was bittersweet to drive by it several times this weekend and see it parked outside the shop.

Jennifer T.
Bellevue, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/20/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business did a really good job of looking over her vehicle. She really appreciated the time they took to look over her vehicle.

TF
Thomas F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Thomas' wife. She said this business has always been prompt, helpful and efficient.

ME
Melissa E.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/14/2017
Good communication
My truck was fixed and they even strapped my gate closed ! Truck is running good..,, so far!

RA
Ryan A.
Lincoln Navigator L
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he was happy that the employees at the business fixed his vehicle and it did not cost very much.

Shawn S.
GMC Yukon
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said this business explained everything really well and they charged him a fair price for what they did.

Conner W.
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Conner said this business quickly finished the oil change and everything went well during his first visit with them.

Jim C.
Issaquah, WA
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Jim said this business did a great job. They go above and beyond. He is totally satisfied. They are reliable and easy to deal with. They were very fair.

VL
Verna L.
Mazda Protege
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Verna said this business had prompt service and every employee had a smile.

KL
Klaus L.
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Klaus said the business is very good, and he likes the staff.