NR
Trenton, SC
Volvo S80
02/18/2019
Last minute Saturday Appointment
I made a last minute Saturday appointment for an oil change and to replace several pesky position lights. They got it done quickly while I waited in their comfortable office. Love the Saturday availability and same fantastic service I have enjoyed for years. Thanks guys !

AF
ADAM F.
02/13/2019
Muststang
I’m please with the work you did the car is working wonderful. If need b I would go again.

AR
ALLEN R.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/12/2019
Honesty goes a long way
I thought I had a much more serious problem, with what I thought was oil leaking from between the engine and transmission. A $1200 main seal repair was what I suspected. Turned out I got an honest diagnosis from Holley of old transmission fluid heating up and blowing out the overflow. He change the fluid and cleaned up my engine for 1/4 of what I thought my repair bill was gonna be. There is nothing more satisfying than finding honest workmanship. Only place I go for mechanic work from here on out !!

Graniteville, SC
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/10/2019
Open Saturday
Professional and got our vehicle back the same day.

CAROL B.
02/10/2019
Friendly! Knowledgeable!
We have confidence when we bring our cars to Automotive Workbench. We know they will work to diagnose the problem and get it fixed!

CINDY H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/09/2019
Subaru forrester
Excellent customer service and Holly is so knowledgeable

GP
GRISELL P.
Kia Rio
02/08/2019
Very knowledgeable and helpful
My first time taking a car here, they were knowledgeable very helpful and explained the problem in plain words. Since I picked up my car I haven't had any problems. I am very satisfied with their service.

ME
MIKE E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/07/2019
SUV suddenly would not start.
Having a maintenance free battery, I was surprised when after driving for quite sometime with no issues, my SUV would not start, and I needed a boost.
Fortunately, I got it started the next morning and took it to Automotive Workbench. They checked everything that may have been a cause. It ended up being a dead cell in the battery. They replaced the battery in a short time, and were very informative. I appreciate their professional services and attention to detail. I highly recommend them!

HN
HARRY N.
Ram 2500
02/06/2019
Local folks that actually talk to me
These guys are great! Brian and Holley make a great team, care about their customers and are honest, in a word. They stand behind their work as well. If you are looking for quality work and people you can trust, this is the place for you!

Saab 9-3
Good customer service
This shop stands behind their work 100%. I had a problem after I got my car home I called and said that there was a problem and they said “bring it back in.” They took care of the problem totally at their expense and also fixed something that wasn’t their fault and didn’t cha4ge for that either.

MT
MARSHA T.
All good—will be back

SP
SHEILA P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/05/2019
The best!
This is the best place to bring your car if you’re looking for honesty and the job done right!

ES
EDWARD S.
Toyota Pickup
02/01/2019
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough
I had engine trouble in my truck. My truck is special to me. The staff at Automotive Workbench treated me and my truck with personal care. I feel they went the extra mile to do the job right. I really appreciate their efforts!

SR
SHIRLEY R.
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2019
Professional and friendly
Cordial and helpful and customer satisfaction important. Highly recommend this establishment.

JOHN D.
Porsche Boxster
01/30/2019
The Best Automotive Shop!!
Excellent service and staff. They always work with my schedule. I've been a customer for many years! Automotive Workbench is definitely a 5 star business.

LR
LOUISE R.
Hyundai Azera
01/30/2019
Try' try try again
Car ended up with multiple problems. Holly kept at it and now my 2009 is running like it should. Thank you

JON G.
01/27/2019
Consistent, Dependable, Honest!
We trust Automotive Workbench for all our major car work. They do the job right without padding the bill. They have even told us, more than once, when a repair was going to be more than the car was worth. Great advice!

MIKE H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/25/2019
Treated very nicely
Everyone from the office personnel to the mechanic’s were very nice an helpful.

EM
ERIC M.
Honda Civic Si
01/24/2019
Great place. Great service.
If you want a place you can trust look no further. I have asked multiple questions that could have been easily charged for but was told it did not need to be done. This is a place you can trust to get the job done well and not be charged for extra things. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

MACK M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/24/2019
Truck service at The Workbench
I came with questions and left with clear answers from Brian and Holly!