MAURICE L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/09/2018
Fuel intake issues
Quick diagnostics stays in contact with updates via text or phone call and prompt service.

CINDY H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/09/2018
Customer service oriented and highly knowledgeable
Customer service oriented and timely along with very knowledgeable

CAROL C.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/05/2018
Work is always well done
Fast service, friendly folk, easy wait

Carol,

Customers like you make it a pleasure to come to work! Thank you for choosing Automotive Workbench.

Brian

12/05/2018
Great services
When my car was too dangerous to drive they let me know and said that would not let me drive it. In a way they saved my life.
Brian B. from Automotive Workbench responded on 12/05/2018

Your safety is first with us at Automotive Workbench. We are in the car repair business but, you the customers, make it a "people business". We are only here because of you!

Thank you from our team.

Brian Bernard- owner, Automotive Workbench

JY
JANE Y.
Wagener, SC
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
12/03/2018
Check engine light
They have taken very good care of us.

Jane,

Your business is always appreciated and we are here when you need us.

Holly Kerby-Manager, Automotive Workbench

Lexus GS 350
12/02/2018
Timely scheduling
Brian B. from Automotive Workbench responded on 12/05/2018

We appreciate you choosing Automotive Workbench. Thank you for allowing us to be your repair facility.

Brian Bernard-owner

AT
ALEX T.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/01/2018
Range Rover Repair
Excellent service, as always. Good advice on how to manage life extension on an older vehicle

Alex,

Thank you for these past several years of choosing Automotive Workbench as your "go to" shop for repairs.

Holly and the team

PP
PETER P.
12/01/2018
The people working there
Honest, competent and friendly.

NW
NELDA W.
11/27/2018
In and out quickly with professional service

DF
DAVID F.
11/20/2018
Experienced technical personnel on staff
The Automotive Workbench are a well organized highly professional and Capable vehicle repair shop. They are locally owned and back up their work without question. Whether it's late model vehicles or newer models they have the technical experience to do the job. Fairly priced, attentive to the customer. Highly recommended repair shop

CODY S.
11/20/2018
Dodge Ram headlight flashing
Once I got my truck back after I thought the head light flashing was fixed when I cut them on to drive at night the flashing still continues to flash and my lights cut off when I’m going down the road after that’s what I paid for to be fixed and the problem isn’t solved.

Cody,

I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit. As we explained to you, going in after several others have attempted to repair your wiring issues can be difficult. In an attempt to not "over repair" your car or "chase rabbits" we only repaired the obvious melted and damaged part of the wiring harness. This is what we charged you for on the repair order. I apologize for any miscommunication on our part. We are here for you if you would like to pursue deeper diagnosis into your electrical issue.

Brian Bernard-owner, Automotive Workbench

LW
LYNDA W.
11/19/2018
Knowledgable, personable and price is acceptable. Love doing business with them.
The employees at Automotive Workbench are great to do business with and make you feel like family. They do a great job. Never had a problem with their service.

MK
MARTY K.
11/17/2018
Recent Visit
The relationship with Automotive Work bench over 15 years has been and continues to be the best I've ever had with an auto maintenance shop. They are courteous and professional. Work hard to diagnose and find the right solution for the problem at hand for a reasonable price. And the work they do is first rate.

DJ
DAVID J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
As Usual, Excellent Service
The review title says it all.

PR
PRES R.
Responsive, Competent and Thorough
Very responsive, highly competent, very thorough. Brian picked up my car at my house and returned it when finished. He diagnosed a difficult problem that wasn’t covered in the owners manual. He is the gold standard for privately owned auto repair shops.

KRIS M.
Great and reliable
Just moved ed here from Florida and took my Mustang in for a oil change! Great service and will return for.future needs!

AC
Alfred C.
Lincoln MKX
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Alfred said the service was not done at the promised time.

Crystal S.
New Ellenton, SC
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the service was excellent, her vehicle was ready on time, and they were good quality people to work with.

SANDY H.
Wagener, SC
Acura TSX
11/14/2018
Fast and reasonable
Work was completed quicker than expected and at a reasonable price.

BC
BERT C.
11/13/2018
Good work on my car.
Good diagnosis and good experience combined to solve my problem with CE light. Others might have replaced the catalytic converter when directed there by code, but Holly knew to check out the spark plugs first. Replaced plugs at 82,000 and so far no repeat of the catalytic converter code. This repair didn't really cost me because the plugs would need changing soon anyway - I just incurred the cost earlier.