Overall Rating 4.7192988/5Overall Rating 4.7192988/5Overall Rating 4.7192988/5Overall Rating 4.7192988/5rating 4.7192988
Overall Rating 2.2105235/5Overall Rating 2.2105235/5rating 2.2105235rating 2.2105235rating 2.2105235

David R.
professional service done quickly

Cindy B.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Help
My service provider was such a help and great with informing me of all of my cars needs!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. it is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. Thank you for giving us 5 Stars. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful Easter.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
flexible and helpful
Hyundai service- Columbus is courteous and reliable and respond to any questions or concerns in a positive manner.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star review. It means so much to us that you took the time to let us know you were happy. We appreciate your business so very much. We would like to wish you a Happy Easter.

CP
Charlise P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall repair
Placed a new engine in my car and runs like I’m driving a 2019 when really I’m in a 2012
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/16/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 Stars It means a lot to us. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Jennifer G.
04/10/2019
Thank you autonation service department
The service department has been great. They can not control what the contract writers and salespeople do. I was misinformed about my warranty when I purchased the car. Janet, Frazier and the other service writers have been a great help trying to figure out what went wrong with the warranty and my car.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so very much for letting us know. We appreciate so much the clarification. I did hit you a re score.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thank you autonation service department
Thank you for always going above and beyond for myself and other.

Lies lies lies
Was lied to about the extended warranty I was receiving, was told there was nothing wrong with the motor for over a year, they just replaced it and it took 3 mos. Car has an electrical problem and they keep saying it's the radio and speakers and it isn't covered by the extended warranty that I paid for. I put 10,000 dollars down on this Certified Pre-owned vehicle which is junk.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/10/2019

We would like to let you know that we are very sorry that you are not happy with the service you received. I am sorry that it took us 3 months to get your engine replaced. We had to order it and get approval from your extended warranty company. I understand that you were in a rental car at no charge. We were unable to find an electrical problem.  Thank you for letting us know.  It will be addressed.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/10/2019

We would like an opportunity to try an resolve the issue. After researching. We are unable to find an electrical problem. The window is going up and down at this time. The noise we have determined is coming through the speakers and there is a noise counselor in the radio it self that we think may be causing the noise. We think one speaker is shorted and or blown. When the car is cut off the radio stays on I believe that is the problem. We have checked all of the grounds. We have check the grounds to the engine we just replaced. You have warranty on your engine so if you have any other issues please let us know.

TR
Terrence R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Terrence Rabb review
Nokomis Croney is always friendly and very knowledgeable
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/10/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. It is our goal to give you 5 Star service. We are very happy to hear you did receive 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful, rest of the week and weekend.

LP
Laura P.
Eufaula, AL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Cleaning and people are friendly
I will be back
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/09/2019

We appreciate you so very much taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you five star treatment. We hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.

Woodland, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The sales staff and finance staff were helpful and knowledgeable.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the experience you received. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Arthur B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Bennett
The people are qurdious and knowledgeable about the job and make you feel like you matter.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/09/2019

We appreciate your business so very much. We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate the 5 Star review. It is very important to us to know that our customers are happy. We hope you have a wonderful week.

SJ
Sherry J.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Courteous sales rep
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/03/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received. We would like to know what we could have done differently to have given you 5 Star service.It always our goal to give our customer a 5 star experience. We appreciate your business so very much. We will work on making sure you do receive 5 Star on your next service. My number is 706 234 3941 if you are not completely satisfied. Thank you again.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service advisor. Multiple appointment reminders and car ready when promised.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/02/2019

We appreciate the 5 Stars and thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Midland, GA
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Nokomis Croney is the Service Advisor I speak with when I bring the car in for maintenance. He is very helpful & patient when explaining the services the car needs at each appointment, and I appreciate the respectful manner he shows the customer.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/02/2019

We appreciate so much the 5 Stars. We appreciate your business so much. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. We hope you have a wonderful week.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Quality service experience.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/02/2019

We would like to thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 Stars. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star Service.  We hope you have a wonderful week.

KD
Katrena D.
Fort Mitchell, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding Customer Service
I recently purchased my first Hyundai Santa Fe and this was my first visit to this dealership. The customer service that I received was great and I will definitely return.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/01/2019

We are so very happy to know that you were given 5 Star service on your last visit. We appreciate your business and we will be here to help you take care of your investment. Our goal is to build your trust and help you with all of your service needs. Thank you for the 5 Stars. We hope you have a wonderful week.

LG
Leslie G.
Fortson, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Five stars for curtesy and thorough work
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the very nice report. We do appreciate you as a valued customer. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

EB
Edward B.
Cataula, GA
Engine trouble
Had 2013 sonata spin rod bearing. We like this car a lot. Wife took to dealer and for such a major problem they took care of us 100 percent. Actually I am surprised at how well the process went. Never had a better experience at any dealer. Ive told many people and posted our exp on facebook.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for your very nice reviews and comments. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for taking the time to send us 5 stars. We hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Jack A.
Midland, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor
First of all, I want to thank Nokomis Croney for being my service advisor and handling an issue my nephew was having with his car.
My nephew Jack was having an issue with the dash cutting off and gas pedal not working at the same time. It only lasted a few seconds before the dash reset itself. I think it happened 3 times within a 3 week time span. Nokomis reassured us that every thing will be taken care of and not to worry. Since this last service, everything is working perfect and the dash issue seems to be fixed. I would only drop off my nephew’s car with Nokomis to make sure I get super excellent service. Nokomis was the service advisor we were introduced to by the salesman when my nephew bought his new car. I like using the same service advisor because Nokomis is familiar with Jack’s car. I have an 02 Honda Accord and we always bring it to Roy Johnson at the Honda service department. I want to thank Nokomis again for making my nephew feel safe in his car again. I will make sure I only drop off the car for service when Nokomis is available. Thank You again Nokomis!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you recieved. I would like to thank you for letting us know that Nokomis did take good care of your
nephew. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

LW
Lyra W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Frazier was very helpful and patient. He took time and explained everything to me.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/26/2019

We appreciate so much the 5 Stars. It is very nice to know that you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We always want our advisors to give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.

Nicolas O.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service with a clean place to set why , your car is being serviced.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/26/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with our service department on your last visit. Thank you for the nice comments and the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.