AutoNation Hyundai Columbus

Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
Overall Rating 2.049997/5Overall Rating 2.049997/5rating 2.049997rating 2.049997rating 2.049997
David R. on 11/16/2017
"excellent service professional staff"
serve complete, on time and professional
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/16/2017 01:25 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/16/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Our goal is to give you 5 Star service on every visit. We appreciate your business so very much. We would like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

G. on 11/16/2017
"Great service"
Always pleased with the service I receive. Friendly service professionals.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:59 AM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/16/2017

We would like to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to send in our review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. You are a very special customer and we are here to take care of all your service needs. Hope your holidays, are full of happiness.

Katherine S. on 11/15/2017
"I have no idea what this even means"
Very satisfied with the service. thank you.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:22 AM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/15/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. It is our goal to take care of our customer in a excellent manner. Thank you for giving us a 5 Star review. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Amanda E. on 11/15/2017
"VIP Status "
Everyone in the service department has exceptional customer service. They offer a free shuttle for those that need to be dropped of and picked up. The coffee and hot chocolate is definitely something to gloat about. Love it!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/15/2017 07:40 AM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/15/2017

We would like to let you know how very much your comment meant to us. You are a wonderful customer and we appreciate your business and loyalty. It is always a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for taking the time to send us a 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star Service. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Verified Customer on 11/13/2017
"Great Job"
Hyundai does a great job servicing our vehicles.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/13/2017 04:10 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/15/2017

We want to say thank you for the 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with our service department. You are very important to us as a customer. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Verified Customer on 11/13/2017
"Car Maintenance"
Quick, dependable service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/13/2017 03:58 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/15/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to send in our review. It is very important to us to make sure you receive 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for letting know you did receive 5 Star service on your last visit. We look forward to seeing you again and we hope you have a wonderful Holiday season.

Verified Customer on 11/11/2017
"Staff was welcoming and helpful."
Easy scheduling and timely completion.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 02:16 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/13/2017

Good afternoon! i would love to thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. I am proud to hear that you felt your experience was worth 5 stars. Here at AutoNation Hyundai, we strive to Always give great customer service! Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season.

ELIZABETH P. on 11/10/2017
"Personel "
Services ce
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/10/2017 08:26 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/11/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service department. Our goal is to give you five start service. We appreciate your business and would like to know in the future what we can do differently to receive 5 Stars. Thank you again and please feel free to contact me at 706 243 3941 with any area we can improve to give you 5 Star service in the future.

Lisa W. on 11/10/2017
"Great Job"
The individuals in the service department are very curteous and respectful. They also have a vast knowledge of the vehicles they service. The service was completed in a timely manner. The service department advised me that my battery was reading low so they replaced the battery under warranty. This extra step prevented me from possibly being stranded away from home with a dead battery.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 01:36 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/10/2017

Good afternoon! i wanted to thank your for taking the time to fill out your survey. i am proud to hear that you were Satisfied with your experience. Here at AutoNation Hyundai we strive to Always give great service to each customer! i am glad we were able to help. We look forward to working with you again for all of your service needs. Thank you for your business and have a wonderful holiday season!

Shatoria G. on 11/10/2017
"Customer service"
AutoNation Hyundai has great customer service rep
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/10/2017 11:09 AM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/10/2017

Good afternoon! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete your survey! I am proud to hear that you felt your experience was worth 5 stars! Here at AutoNation Hyundai, we strive to ALWAYS give EXCELENT service to each one of your customer! Thank you for your business and have a wonderful holiday season!

Verified Customer on 11/10/2017
"service "
walked right in
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 11/10/2017 10:17 AM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/10/2017

Good afternoon! i would like to thank you for taking the time to respond your survey. I am proud to hear that you had a 5 star experience. Here at AutoNation Hyundai, we strive to ALWAYS give EXCELENT service to each of our customers. Again, thank you and have a wonderful holiday season!

Collin B. on 11/09/2017
"I received 5-star service"
Had an appointment, so did not have to wait for anything. Associates were friendly, prompt, and professional. Customer lounge well maintained and staff passing by always greeted me and asked if their was anything I needed. All my needs were met.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 04:13 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/10/2017

Good morning! I would like to take the time to thank you for responding to your survey! I am proud to here that your experience was worth 5 stars! Here at AutoNation Hyundai we strive to ALWAYS give our customers the Best service possible! We Appreciate all of our customers and love to see you happy! Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season!

Rose M. ReScore Review on 11/10/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"They really do a wonderful job on my vehicle. "
I'm really satisfied with the service Autonation provides.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/09/2017 10:23 AM

"Customer "
N/A
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/09/2017 10:23 AM

Good morning!

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. we are quite concerned about the 3 star review. Here at AutoNation Hyundai we stirive to give % star service to all of our customers! I sincerely apologize for any time inconveniences. We do understand that your time is precious! Thank you for your business and we hope you have a wonderful weekend and holiday season!

William A. on 11/08/2017
"Courtesy of staff and waiting area convenience."
Excellent service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/08/2017 08:30 AM

Sidney G. on 11/08/2017
"Logan and Frazier are always easy and informative to deal with."
Same as above.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 07:37 AM

Mark C. on 11/08/2017
"Great Service!"
I have owned two Hyundais so far and have purchased both of them from this dealer. Both of those cars have always gone to this dealer for service. Now when I come in they call me by name and I appreciate that. Great Service!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/08/2017 03:54 AM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/08/2017

We appreciate you so much taking the time to let us know we are taking care of you in a five star manner. We do appreciate you very much and we would like to thank you for your business. You are a very special customer and we are always very happy to serve you and help you take acre of your vehicle needs. We hope you have a great week end. Thank you again.

Brenda H. on 11/07/2017
"Best service in the area"
I absolutely won't take my car any where else!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 04:28 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/08/2017

We appreciate you and your business so very much. Thank you for taking the time to return a 5 Star review. It does mean so much to us to know you are happy with the service you received. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We feel we have the best customers which makes it so easy to always give up great service. Thank you again.

Verified Customer on 11/07/2017
"Excellent Service"
Fraiser and the service team found the problem in the exhaust system and resolved the issue in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 04:10 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/08/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to send in a 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and our goal is to always give you 5 Star service. Thank you for being one of our valued customers. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

Doretha B. on 11/07/2017
"Excellent, quick service"
I was very pleased with my repairs and the courteous staff
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/07/2017 01:52 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you so much for returning our review with 5 stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. You are very important to us and we will be here for all your vehicle service needs. Hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"Fast service and very courteous service "
I paid for diagnosis and since the part they were working on had been recalled, I ended up no paying any more
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 07:22 PM
Janet D. at AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/07/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to return our review with a 5 Star rating. We appreciate your business and it is our goal to always give you five star service. We are always here for all your service needs. Hope you have a wonderful week. Thank you again.