Overall Rating 4.6097607/5Overall Rating 4.6097607/5Overall Rating 4.6097607/5Overall Rating 4.6097607/5rating 4.6097607
Overall Rating 2.2682927/5Overall Rating 2.2682927/5rating 2.2682927rating 2.2682927rating 2.2682927

David R.
Fortson, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
professional staff and excellent service
service done quickly and professionally.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/14/2018

We are very happy that you had a good experience on you last visit. Thank you for 5 stars, that means a lot to us. We appreciate your business so very much. We would like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

Mary W.
Buena Vista, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2018 Category: Service
recent service
good service. friendly informative staff. comfortable waiting area.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/13/2018

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to send in a 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Marilyn W.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor, Nokomis Croney, was was very courteous, helpful, and attentive. Service was done in a timely manner. Overall excellent service and a pleasant experience.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you a=so very much for taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service department. Thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

PP
Pierce P.
Midland, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly but...
Could not sit in your waiting room bc Fox News was on the TV and everyone in the waiting room was visibly uncomfortable. The volume was on. Sat outside watching the ghost town of a dealership instead on a Tuesday afternoon.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/10/2018

I am so sorry that you were unable to sit is the waiting room because of the TV Channel. Please in the future let us know that you would like to change the channel and it will be done and if it is to loud please let  us know. The remote to the TV is out there on the table and we leave it so that anyone can change to station. I am so sorry we should let our customers know they can change. I am sure you did not feel comfortable changing. I normally will ask if anyone minds us switching to a different station. Please always come and let us know in the future. We appreciate you business and thank you so much for the 5 stars. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

Maridelle B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I came in for an oil change and encountered excellent service. You can tell the employees strive to achieve a great customer experience.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/10/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate the 5 Stars. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

Jerry M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
They treat you kindly, do not try to do services you do not need .
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/08/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were treated well and taken care of on you service visit. We appreciate your business so very  much. Thank you for the five star review. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Fort Mitchell, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Check Your Car Before Leaving(Aftermarket Rim Damaged)
I've had work done before , they did an ok job. My first service I had was a couple months ago, I got home and looked under the hood and find they left a rag in the engine bay. Luckily it wasn't left in a place where it'd mess anything up. They fixed my sunroof but the rubber around my third brake light was damaged. I was able to fix it with glue. Recently I took my car in for a oil change and I get home to find they dented/scratched the lip of my rim. I assume they did it when getting ready to put it on the lift. But there were gashes and yellow paint along the lip of the rim where they hit it. I would've been ok with it if they just went ahead and told me, but I get all the way home to find out that it's been damaged. Then I couldnt talk to anyone because they were closed. But instead of pursuing it any further I just decided to have it fixed myself. Lesson learned, check every inch of your car before you drop it off and especially when you go pick it back up.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/07/2018

We are so sorry that your experience with our service department has not been good. It is our goal that you are taken care of in a timely manner.
and with 5 Star service. I have spoken with the employees that were involved in the service of your vehicle. The technician said he did not remember getting to close to scrape anyones wheel that he felt. It is possible he could have gotten to close the the lift arms. I had heard that you were concerned about the yellow on your wheel and we already checked our camera. We did not see him rub it in the video, but we could not see that side very well. I had already told my advisor that I would repair the wheel. I was told you would be coming in this week to do that. I can still get it polished for you with our wheel guy. I do know we have very few complaints, but we are not perfect. Please give us another chance. I am so it was ready before you had to call. Please give us a chance to make this right. We appreciate your business and do not want to loose you as a customer. We owe you a free detail. Please contact me at 706 234 3941.

GW
Gloria W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Mis managed
Took advantage of first timer
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate you letting us know you were not happy with the service you received on your first visit. I found your repair order and it does show you arrived at 11.40am and you paid at 1.06pm I am vey sorry that you were so long. I was concerned with the price for you oil and filter and wipers I do see we also replaced a headlight. It is our goal to make sure our customers are given 5 star service. We appreciate your business and I would like to know what I can do to show you how much we are do care.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking Daniels call we would like to know if our phone call helped in resolving the bad experience you spoke about. We do want to earn your business. you are very important to us and our oil and filter is only 39.95 and tire rotation is 29.95. We try to stay compatible with all the jiffy lubes.We also have a shuttle service if you would like we can drop you off at home or work while the work is performed to keep you from having to wait here. Thank you again for your business. Please give us a chance to win back your business.

Jeffery M.
Midland, GA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/05/2018

We appreciate so much you letting us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 Stars we appreciate your business and our goal is to always give you 5 Star service.

Dawn R.
Smiths, AL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Daniel
Daniel was very sweet and kept me and other customers informed on what was going on with their cars
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/05/2018

We appreciate you letting us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 Stars. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much.

Auburn, GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly
I broughr my car in without an appointment and it was no problem getting it fixed. Everyone was really nice and helpful!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service department on your last visit. I do understand that the repair took a little time. Thank you for your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 Stars. Hope you have a wonderful week.

LW
Larry W.
Fort Mitchell, AL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Automobile Trouble
Great job in repairing my Hyundai sonata hybrid , the mechanic should be promoted or be given a pay increase for his exceptional performance as well as his ability to diagnose and resolve to issue with vehicle in the least mount of time possible.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/05/2018

We appreciate so very much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for giving us 5 Stars. We hope you have a wonderful week.

TC
Tanya C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive staff.
The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/05/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business. Thank you for the 5 stars. We hope you have a wonderful week.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
I was very satisfied. Customer service was outstanding!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/31/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to send us as 5 Star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Brenda H.
Cataula, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Greatest service of any car I've owned
Thank you so much to the AutoNation service department! I always drive away knowing my car is perfect and ready for the road. You all are awesome for explaining each item my car needs and the cost involved so that I can prepare myself financially for future service. So wonderful to not be hit in the head by a service department!!!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/31/2018

We appreciate your letting us know that you are happy with the service you received when you were in for your service needs. We appreciate the 5 Stars and your comments were very appreciated.
It is so nice to know that we are doing a good job taking care of our customers. Thank you again and we hope you have a wonderful week end.

Jasmine B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I had the absolute best service. Daniel is awesome. They have you in and out and have great communication when it comes to if anything my be wrong with your vechile.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/31/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received here at AutoNation Hyundai. Thank you for the wonderful review and comments. It really means a lot to us to know that you were given 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

Ellerslie, GA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Excellent customer service and my car service was completed in a timely matter.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/30/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 Stars. Hope you have a wonderful week.

ZT
Zachary T.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/26/2018

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate your sending in a 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

CF
Connie F.
Fortson, GA
2000 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
A great place to get your car service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/26/2018

We appreciate so much the very nice comment and the 5 stars. It is very important to us to make our customer know they are appreciated. We hope you have a wonderful week end. Thank you so much.

KH
Kawand H.
Richland, GA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Everything is done decent and orderly
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/23/2018

We would like to say thank you so much for taking the time to send in a 5 star review. It is our goal to make sure our customer are always taken care of in this manner. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.