Overall Rating 4.6666702/5Overall Rating 4.6666702/5Overall Rating 4.6666702/5Overall Rating 4.6666702/5rating 4.6666702
Overall Rating 2.270831/5Overall Rating 2.270831/5rating 2.270831rating 2.270831rating 2.270831

Nicolas O.
01/17/2019
Rescore 1/8/19
Janet Davis got a hold of me quickly after see my review on why make appointment. After talking with her on the phone. She made me feel she really would like to take care of the issues, and would like to keep me as a customer. So I will be giving they another try, and would like to thank her for contact me so fast.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you, so much for your response. We do apprecaite another try. Hope you have a nice week end. Please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Charlie M.
Richland, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
service
the overall service was great and I will be back
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to send us a 4 star service..  However it is our goal to give our customers 5 star service. We appreciate your business very much. We  would like to know what we could have done differently to have given you 5 star service. We would like to use this to better serve you in the future. My number is 706 243 3941. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Nokomis was very friendly, professional, thorough and helpful.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 stars it means a lot to us to know that you took the time to let us know . We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

GW
Gary W.
Opelika, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful
Highly recommend! Always courteous and helpful!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/16/2019

We  would like to let you know how much we appreciate you giving us a 5 star review.  It is our goal to always take care of you in a 5 star manner. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful 2019. Thank you again.

Luis M.
Smiths Station, AL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate so much you letting us know you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 Stars. WE hope you have a wonderful 2019.

Deborah P.
Pittsview, AL
Customer Service/Knowledge
Impressed
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate so much your taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business so very much. We
hope you have a wonderful 2019.

NA
NA
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/14/2019

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were satisfied with the service you received. It is our goal to give you 5 star service we would like to know what we could have done differently to have given you 5 star service. Your input is very helpful from the customers stand point. We appreciate your business and my number is  706-243-3941, if you would call me to help me know how to serve you better. Thank you again for your time.

quick and efficient
Was told what would be done to the vehicle and about how long it would take. service personnel were courteous and efficient.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. It means a lot to us to know you were happy with the service you received. Our goal is to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful 2019.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Very promt and willing to help in every possible way
I made an appointment and even though it took a little while, customer service was great and my car drives very well now. I appreciate the time and effort!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/12/2019

We appreciate so much you sending in a 5 star review, It is our goal to take care of our customers in a 5 star manner. We appreciate your business very much. Thank you for the opportunity to help you take care of your vehicle. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

Fortson, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/11/2019 Category: Service
They never steer me wrong
I’ve never had issues going to hyundai with my car. They’re really great to work with.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for the nice review. Thank you for the 5 Stars it means a lot. It is always our goal to take care of our customers with 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much.
We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

Helpful and efficient.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate so very much your business. It is our goal to give you 5 Star service on every visit. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

Alexander City, AL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Usually great service but not so great this time
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/11/2019

We are concerned that you were not completely happy with the service you recieved on your last service visit. We appreciate your feed back, I will be looking into what happened that was not so great. Please feel free to contact me at 706-234-3941 thank you again.

MA
Monica A.
Excellent Customer Service
The customer service is top notch. They are fairly priced, honest, and willing to go the extra mile to help. I would not take my car anywhere else.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 Star review. It means a lot to us to know you had excellent service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

Jack P.
Warner Robins, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Professional attitude of employees
Very well run facility, This the only place we take our Tuscon for service because the people are very good at what they do .We highly recommend using Hyundai Auto Nation of Columbus to any one .Thanks to all
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to send us such a nice review. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful 2019. Thank you again.

WM
Walter M.
Smiths, AL
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/09/2019 Category: Service
When I went in for an oil change & brake flush, I was told it would be 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I was out in an hour & 15 minutes! Woo hoo!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you so very much for the 5 star review and the nice comment. We appreciate your business so very much and hope to always wow our customers with the service they receive. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Fast service while I waited
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/10/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

Regina W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and mechanics are knowledgeable.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate so much you sending us a 5 Star review.We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you five star service. We hope you have a wonderful 2019.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Quality work
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/08/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Why make a appointment
Don’t feel a oil change and tire rotation, with a appointment , should take two hours. Understand things happens. But when I call and said I would be 30 minutes late. I’m told to reschedule , and when I do it takes forever. So way make a appointment.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for letting us know we have opportunity for improvement. I do understand that your time is very important to you. We do hope that you will give us another change to make this up to you. It is our goal to get your service dome is less than and hour. We are working on some changes and putting the people in place to keep this from happening in the future. We appreciate your business so very much. We would appreciate you giving us the opportunity to get this right. Please contact me at 706 243 3941 at your earliest convenience.

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Daniel and the rest of the staff are always friendly and prompt in their responses. They try their best to make the whole process as pain-free as possible and it shows.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/07/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 Stars. We hope you have a wonderful week.