Overall Rating 4.6000028/5Overall Rating 4.6000028/5Overall Rating 4.6000028/5Overall Rating 4.6000028/5rating 4.6000028
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

Robert S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Logan is always great and they always make sure the work is done quickly and correctly.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
quick and efficient
courteous a nd
timely service
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/21/2018

We would like to thank you so much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week end. It is our goal to always give yo 5 star service. Thank you again for letting us know you were happy with the service you received.

Fort Mitchell, AL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
Service reminders via email and ability to link to Google calendar. Sweet!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/21/2018

W appreciate you sending in a 4 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. However our goal is that we give you and all of our customers 5 star service. We would like to know what we could do differently to give you 5 star service in the future. If you could call me at 706 234 3941 i would appreciate the help on what we can do to give you 5 star service. Thank you

Pinckard, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport
My experience was outstanding...
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/20/2018

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you so much for the 5 Star review.
It means so much to us to know you were taken care of in a 5 star manner. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week end.

MJ
Mihir J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick efficient service
Had a good experience at this facility. Responsive and professional.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/19/2018

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate the 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you five star service.We appreciate you business and hope you have a wonderful week.

JJ
Jason J.
Fort Benning, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Happy!
Very friendly. Explained the problem and how it could get worse/ how to fix it very well
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for letting us know that you received 4 star service on your last visit. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service we would like to know what we could have done differently to have given you 5 star service so that you future visits can be better. We always are striving to improve and anything less than 5 stars is a failing score for us. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week. Please fill free to contact me at 706 243 3941.

Marjorie H.
Box Springs, GA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Takes a Little Of the Sting Out of Getting a Key Replaced...
This was an unscheduled visit because my "Smartkey" was not smart enough to keep me from driving out of my drive way with the key fob on top of the car instead of in the vehicle. As a result - it fell off when I made a turn into the main highway and I did not discover that it was missing until I arrived at my dentist's office, 37 miles later, had turned my car off and reached into the seat pocket where I normally keep the key when I am driving. After I got over the initial shock of being able to drive the car without it detecting that the key was not in it - I called my husband to get him to bring me the spare key (so that I could go to work after the dentist appointment) and to ask him to look for the original key. I searched inside the car, (still thinking that it HAD to be in it somewhere). We searched our house and finally surmised that I must have inadvertently laid it on top of the car when I put my work bag and purse in it, so then we walked along the roadway to our house looking for it. My brother finally found it, but unfortunately it been run over by another vehicle and the key fob was destroyed.
I came in to the Service Dept. and Mr. Croney listened to my tale of woe and made an appointment for me to come back the next morning to get a new key fob programmed. I came back the next morning and he explained what had to be done to program a new key and told me that it would take about an hour or so. True to his word - about an hour and over $300+ dollars later - I walked out with the security of knowing that I again had a "spare' key. It was a painful lesson and shocking that a replacement key would cost so much, but if anyone has to deliver that kind of bad news - I hope that they do it with the same professionalism, integrity and empathy that Mr. Croney exhibited in helping me. He provides exceptional customer service each time that I work with him and sincerely I appreciate that.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 star review.We appreciate your business so very much. .We hope yo have a wonderful week.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great services department
Excellent maintenance and customer service as always. Thanks Logan!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/15/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to send us a 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star Service. We appreciate your business so much we hope you have a wonderful week end. Thank you again.

Valley, AL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great way to schedule service online
I really like the way you can schedule service online.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/14/2018

We are so happy to know that you received 5 star service on your last visit. It is our goal to always give you five star service.We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

AH
Argelis H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Was kept inform about what was been done to the vehicle to insure that the issue was resolve
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/14/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to send in our review and thank you for the five stars. It is our goal to always give you five star service. We hope you have a wonderful week end and thank you again.

Latoya S.
Phenix City, AL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I had a horrible overall experience at auto nation on Victory Drive where I bought my car. My experience at Hyundai autonation let me know that my issue was with an individual location and not Autonation overall.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/13/2018

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate you letting us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. It is our goal to always give you five star service . We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
They took time to SHOW me what needed to be replaced and walked me through pricing options
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Logan was my service advisor and he was PHENOMENAL! Took the time to explain everything to me and have it done in a timely manner. He is the best thing to happen to this dealership. As long as he is working I will be back!!! This man deserves a raise!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate so much you letting us know you were happy with the service you received on your last service visit. We appreciate your business and it is our goal to always give you excellent service. Thank you for the 5 stars. It really means a lot.

Fort Benning, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Exceeded Expectations
Greatly concerned for customer satiafaction. Clearly explained services being done, and even showed what was creating deficiencies in my cars performance. Clean facility, and every employee went out of their way to see if i needed anything.

Re-reviewed as I realized my previous review was more about my vehicle and its condition than the actions of this service and their team.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Wallet Shrank
Went in for routine maintenance, left after 4 hours and a $1,400 bill.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/07/2018

We are very concerned that you were not completely satisfied with the service you received on your last visit. It is our goal to always give you five star service. I hope that we can make it up to you in the future. Hopefully you did authorize the extra maintenance we performed. My phone number is 706 243 3941 thank you for your time.

LL
Linda L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Nokomis is the most helpful service advisor I have ever come in contact with. He is friendly and courteous. He keeps you informed of what is going on with your car. I would recommend Hyundai's service department to my friends and family.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/05/2018

We appreciate you letting us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business it is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We hope you have a wonderful week. thank you again for the 5 STARS.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
A
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/04/2018

We would like to thank you so much for taking the time to send in a 5 star review. It is our goal to always take care of you in a 5 Star manner.We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

TN
Tori N.
Salem, AL
Excellent customer service
Friendly and more than willing to do what’s right by the customer.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/04/2018

We would like to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Fort Mitchell, AL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
I am so glad I took my car into the Hyundai dealership. I have been going to a different place to get my car fixed and they do not as good as Hyundai. I feel so confident driving my car now and the person who helped me out was the best and he was so knowledgeable.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/04/2018

We would like to say thank you for the 5 Stars. We appreciate your business so very much. Our goal is to always give you 5 Star service. We hope you have a wonderful week.

WA
William A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Service and staff were excellent.
Service and staff were excellent. However, repeatedly got messages about missed appointment.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/04/2018

We would like to thank you so much for letting us know that you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We hope you have a wonderful week.

GW
Gary W.
Opelika, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2018 Category: Service
My service representative, Logan, could not have been more helpful and courteous.
The service was quick and complete!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/01/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the five star review. It is very important to us that you always receive 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week end.