Overall Rating 4.5555553/5Overall Rating 4.5555553/5Overall Rating 4.5555553/5Overall Rating 4.5555553/5rating 4.5555553
Overall Rating 2.1944431/5Overall Rating 2.1944431/5rating 2.1944431rating 2.1944431rating 2.1944431

TH
Timothy H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
What is the Truth?
I recently brought my car to Autonation for service. I had booked my appointment over the internet and did not pay attention to the date. The people at Autonation fit me in anyways which was greatly appreciated. The main reason why I gave this 3 stars is because of the mechanics that checked my car. They advised my service rep that my battery was bad and would need a new one as well as additional services I should get. I declined taking care of it there but had my battery checked at another store after I left. My battery rated good and not bad. I felt that the mechanics were trying to get me to pay for additional services that I may not have needed. I would t have cared however I also noticed a window that tallied what services were being bought like battery, alignments, etc which made me feel like the mechanics are scam artists. Maybe next time people should fix the car and tell the truth instead of trying to take money out of peoples hands
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/20/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were concerned about the service you received on your last visit. I am very concerned myself about what you are telling us. If we told you your battery was bad and that was not correct I do want to know. We do try to test every battery it is part of our inspection. i would like to know if you would be able to stop by here at your convenience so I could find out what your battery is reading. If I have a technician trying to sell something you do not need I do have a big problem. We do not ever want the reputation of telling our customers they need something they do not need. AutoNation believes in honesty I also believe in never telling a customer they need something they do not need. If i do have an employee doing this I need to know. I do appreciate your business and I would greatly appreciate you allowing us to recheck at no charge to you. I will make it worth your time for helping me get to the bottom of this.
Our goal is to let you know before you are stranded or before you do damage to other parts,example tire wear due to lack of alignment or rotation and balance,or air pressure. Yes we do keep some competition going with the advisors as to what they sell. It is just to make sure they are letting the customer know what they do need. We do not want you to go down the road and have the competition tell you what we missed. Multi point inspection is to prevent failure. We are not bragging that we are selling you something you do not need. We are in business to stay in business and we could not stay in business if that were true. We offer a 20 month Battery and a 40 month as well as a lifetime. We recommend the Lifetime when you are keeping you vehicle for a while. You never need another battery as long as you own that car. We have had a customer leave here before and gotten upset that we did not let them know that the batteries cold cranking amps were low.
We also have had customers come here because they were told they needed something they did not need and we told them they did not need to replace. We do not want to have anyone be dishonest. That would be a firing defense, if done on  purpose.
We have cleared our board, I am sorry it made you feel we were being dishonest.  We do not want a customer to think as you did we are proud to sell you something you do not need. In any business you have to keep your people motivated. We are not telling customers they need things they do not need.
we appreciate you as a customer and trust is very important. We want you to be able to believe in us.
We do make mistakes, but if this was done i need to know if it was done on purpose.

I do hope you will give me the opportunity to correct this issue.Thank you for your time. please contact me at 706 243 3941 at your convenience.

LW
Lisa W.
Cataula, GA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Thank you.
I was 100% satisfied with my recent visit to Auto Nation Hyundai. I began experiencing issues with my A/C not cooling properly on Wednesday, July 11, 2018, but, by my Friday, July 13, 2018, appointment, it appeared the issue had resolved itself. When I arrived at the dealership I was informed that it would be difficult to determine what the issue really was unless the mechanics could examine the vehicle while the issue was actually happening.

I was afraid I would have to wait until the issue occurred again and attempt to get to the dealership immediately. The gentleman at the service desk informed me the service crew would perform a thorough inspection of the Tucson. After this inspection, I was immediately informed that the issue was a temp sensor, which was a recall item. This item was replaced and I was back on the road in less than one hour!!

The service was amazing and the customer service representative was very pleasant and professional.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/19/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

Smiths, AL
Car repair
Customer service was excellent.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/18/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business so very much and hope you have a wonderful week.

Excellent service and communication
Nokomis Croney went over all the details and pricing of needed service. He is very knowledgeable and professional and friendly.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know you were taken care of in an excellent manner. Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

KO
Karen O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
excellent service
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/17/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.Thank you again for the 5 Star review.

BA
Brenda A.
La Follette, TN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Worse experience
I should be reimbursed for my car costs since my car was not repaired and for my towing costs
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/17/2018

We are very sorry that you were not happy with the service you received on your visits here at our dealership.  I am so sorry that you had more car trouble after leaving Columbus. We tried to test drive and make sure that you had no more immediate issues. The parts we replaced were needed. Please let me know what they did find to be the issue when you returned to Tennessee.  We are very sorry that you had another problem.

Sharon W.
Buena Vista, GA
Customer Service
Great Customer Service. I had a recalled on my airbag. They took care of my car. I definitely be going back to get my car serviced again.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/17/2018

We appreciate you sending in a 5 Star review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

GP
Geralyn P.
La Grange, GA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Recall on my Sonata
I was treated well at the dealership. They worked quickly and had me back on the road in no time.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/16/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to send us a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Richard C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service department
They got the work done right the first time and they did it in record time
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you five star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week

Hamilton, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Logan Rodriguez is very efficient
They are always able to accommodate our schedule. The only concern is that this location seems to have higher prices than some of the other dealerships we've contacted. For standard services we will always use them because of the convenience and the pleasant staff, but for some of the things like the transmission flush, we can save $100+ by driving to the dealership in Auburn.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that, Logan took care of you on your last service. I do understand that you drive here because of the service you receive. I am looking into the cost issue. for the transmission service the one that Logan recommended was a fluid exchange like a transfusion drains all of the old fluid out of the transmission torque converter and lines. It also comes with an additive to clean and protect. It is not a drain and refill. We do not want to price ourselves out of the market so I will be calling the dealer in Auburn to find out what service they are performing.

If we are that far out of the ball park for the same service.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention we hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.

John S.
Fort Mitchell, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Over all not bad
To be honest, I couldn’t really complain much about the service. Johnathon Frazier was very professional and helpful. He explained things that needed to be explained which should come from any service department. The facilities were clean and the people were nice. Overall not a bad experience but I do feel that more effort could have been put into finding what was wrong with the noise coming from the tire area of the car. I understand these guys have protocols to follow and they can only do so much but in ANY situation that choice to proceed or not with a repair should ALWAYS be check by the proper technician, and then approved or not by the customer BEFORE repairs are made. That’s customer service 101. ( none of which happened) But in a nutshell these guys weren’t bad.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate so very much you letting us know that you were happy with Frazier on your last visit. I am very sorry that Logan made a bad impression on you by his comment. However I have discussed this with him and it has been addressed. We appreciate your business. I have talked to Frazier also he says that you will re-score him to let Hyundai know we did reach out to you to make thing right with you. I am so sorry that we did not find and fix the problem when you were here. I do understand that you have a nail in your tire and we will make sure that gets repaired. We appreciate your time. Hope you have a wonderful week.

AG
Andrea G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Columbus
The maintenance was quick this time. I didn't have to wait like I usually do.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/13/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business and our goal is to continue to always take care of your vehicle needs in a timely manner. Thank you for the 5 Stars.
We hope you have a wonderful week end.

RE
Rhoanna E.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Automation, Columbus, Ga
Everyone is so pleasant and truly desire to help you!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for giving us 5 Stars, it means so much. It is our goal to give you 5 star service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again.

Nicolas O.
Phenix City, AL
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service clean area to wait.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate your taking the time to send us 5 Stars. We appreciate your business and our goal is to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful week . Thank you again.

Carol W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
The employees take the time to listen and fix the problem
Very satisfied
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 Stars, it means so much to us. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so much. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good job
I was in and out quickly

Great customer service.

Janice A.
Fort Mitchell, AL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Service Department Columbus GA
The entire Service Department always does an outstanding job. This my first Hyundai I really enjoy the service and ride of this new Hyundai.

Margie W.
Kathleen, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2018 Category: Service
The people
The people was very nice
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service department. However I see that we have an opportunity to find out what we could have done differently to have received a 5 star? Anything less is a failing score. It is our goal to give you excellent service. Please let me know what we can do that we did not do to make it an excellent visit. Please contact me at 706 243 3941 thank you again.

Buster M.