Overall Rating 4.694736/5Overall Rating 4.694736/5Overall Rating 4.694736/5Overall Rating 4.694736/5rating 4.694736
Overall Rating 2.2421061/5Overall Rating 2.2421061/5rating 2.2421061rating 2.2421061rating 2.2421061

Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/21/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor
I didn't feel real welcome when making my appointment with the first service adviser I called. However, the service adviser I did wind up with did a great job for me.

Jerry M.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
getting job done
Clint did an great job checking in and getting the job completed.

JN
Jennifer N.
Cave Creek, AZ
07/20/2019 Category: Service
After using another Hyundai service department, Hyundai Tempe is definitely the best and the one I will be using from now on. Clint my service advisor went above and beyond to make my service the best it could be. I would highly recommend.

TW
Thomas W.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Thanks
Friendly and helpful as usual

DJ
Debra J.
Maricopa, AZ
Awesome Dealership
Tempe Hyundai I always get good service. Quick oil change and the car washed really nice.

Maricopa, AZ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
First Oil change on my Tucson
good.

MJ
Mark J.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Amanda was amazing!
From the moment we arrived for our service appointment, Amanda greeted us with a sunny disposition and a realistic idea of how long we would need to wait. She kept us updated and we were on our way with our problem resolved (air bag light on dashboard) in a timely fashion.

Ryan M.
Tempe, AZ
Efficient service!
Always a great experience in person and over the phone!

Not so easy morning
I did not have an appointment as my battery died before I left for work. They were able to talk with me and get me going very quickly. Everyone - Amanda Dell, Alex (sits by parts/cashier) and Mike took great care of me. It was a "ME only Emergency" that everyone involved helped me get through effortlessly. Thank You!

Mesa, AZ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Great, friendly customer service
They were really nice and quick. Glad they were there to help.

James M.
Tucson, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Mike was the gentleman I was helped but. The car had to be held over night because of additional work but it was super easy on my end because he contacted my warranty company and took care of everything. All I had to do was show up for the rental and drop it off when I was done to get my vehicle

Bradley H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Initial trouble but they went above and beyond to make it right.
Had oil changed on 7/16 and was a no drama experience. Car sat at home on 7/17 all day not driven as I carpool. Got home and found it leaking oil badly on my driveway. Called service and was called back quickly by the service manager Jay. Very nice fellow. Asked that I bring the car back and they’d fix me up. They took care of the problem and made it right with me for the inconvenience. Service advisor Mike was also a great help and kept me informed as they progressed.
JONATHAN J., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you!  Always here to help, and provide you with the 5 star service you deserve!

Jay Jankus
480-763-4080

HH
Henry H.
Gilbert, AZ
70 K mile service
I received quick quality service at my last service date. This facility has been servicing Hyundai cars since 2008.

John S.
Casa Grande, AZ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
I received great service at this dealership. They were quick and professional.

Mitchell S.
Eloy, AZ
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistent service
Mike Sweeney was very nice to work with and kept me informed of exactly what was being done and the service was less expensive than first quoted.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
My Service Appointment
I scheduled an appointment for an oil change, got in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I appreciate that.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always

Kathleen M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Best experience EVER
Well beyond my expectations. Thank you

Jennifer R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Amanda is always friendly and eager to help. I am glad she’s our service lady. Thank you for always being so kind to us and provide the best customer service. We appreciate you all!!

07/15/2019 Category: Service