Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5Overall Rating 4.5692345/5rating 4.5692345
Overall Rating 2.1692308/5Overall Rating 2.1692308/5rating 2.1692308rating 2.1692308rating 2.1692308

BO
Bruce O.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Good employees
Was promised first oil and filter change by internet guy...never got it. GM contacted me said to stop by manager..however had 7:30 appointment. That could have been handled differently. On my 5th hyundai since 2004....3rd at this dealership.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and value your feedback.  Thank you for being a loyal customer.  If you have any questions please not hesitate to call me or your advisor Rigo.

480-763-4080

Jason M.
Honest service advisor
Service advisor was Sam. I will be back to Autonation for all future service.

I Had the worst experience at Chapman Hyundai and will never visit a Chapman site again.

Very happy to find Autonation Hyundai Tempe! Thank you Sam!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/25/2018

I am sorry for your experience elsewhere but very happy to know we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.  We appreciate your feedback and your business.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the kind words towards Sam.

Janet B.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Very personable thanks Clint.
The only problem was there was a bad odors in my car, went away after it aired out. The inside of windshield was all smeared. Never had this on my previous visits.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am sorry to hear of the odor and windshield issue.  Please let me know if there is more I can do for you.

RU
Rebecca U.
Casa Grande, AZ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service. This time was a bit longer because we had to have some extras taken care of, but everyone is always very nice and helpful.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for writing the kind words.  We appreciate your feedback.  We want to ensure that are always providing the best service we can.

CD
Chelsie D.
Mesa, AZ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Long wait times and findings not discussed
The service advisor was very friendly but seemingly frazzled by circumstances outwith her control. My vehicle was apparently behind due to the car wash, which seemed very silly because it was raining that day. I asked to pay while I was waiting which may have thrown everyone for a loop because as soon as the vehicle was ready they just handed me papers and that was it. None of the findings were relayed to me (i.e. apparently my wipers were marked as "needs immediate attention" as I discovered myself about 30 seconds after driving away from the appointment in the rain with non-functional wiper blades).
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

I am so sorry to hear of your less than perfect experience with our service department this visit.  On behalf of our staff, please accept my apology.  That is certainly not the way we want anyone's experience to be here.
I do want to say thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and giving us this feedback.
If you would like to discuss this further, i will be more than happy to do that with you.

480-763-4080

Great service, very helpful
Clint was very helpful and I feel honest. Took good care of me and my Santa Fe.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate all the feedback and the kind words towards our staff.  We look forward to seeing you again.

RA
Richard A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff you have is outstanding (and the bagels/donuts/coffee/water/popcorn really sweeten the deal). I have been a loyal customer since 2008 and I don't see any reason to change.
As usual, I had an excellent experience! The biggest factor is your staff's high level of customer service, which is obviously ingrained in their daily business practices. I am also extremely happy with our 2017 Tucson (which we purchased at your dealership) and I plan on being a repeat customer. Thank you all!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

WOW, thank you for the kind words towards our staff.  We appreciate any and all feedback!   Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for us.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Autonation Hyundai

LG
Linda G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
good service because we had not been there before they treated us just like a regular
nice service nice wash job thank you
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate the kind words in your feedback, thank you so much for that!  We strive to give the best service we can and we look forward to seeing you again.

SA
Sandra A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Service person, Amanda
Always willing to help
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

JJ
Joanne J.
24000 mile check up
Quick, efficient, and done.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to complete the survey.  This means a lot to us to know that we are continuing to provide this level of service for you.

VM
Vicky M.
Review
Good
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again.

GH
Geraldine H.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer :)
I have bought/leased cars.from Connecticut and now Arizona. I love my Elantra and I will will be my next car at the same Hyundai in 2020 in Tempe AZ from Sales person Francis Calteux aka Baldy. Francis goes above and beyond to make his customers satisfied. Also Rigo Belgado in The Service department is great too! Thank you and God Bless!!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey  and also for the kind words towards all of our staff that you have dealt with.  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

Simon B.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service Advisor
My service advisor Amanda Dell provided excellent and courteous service as always!
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate you and the kind words towards your advisor.
I look forward to seeing you again.

Dennis L.
Service work
I was treated very good.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Richard B.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Service Advisor Rigoberto was fantastic-Make appointment terrible
Our Service Advisor was fantastic....Trying to make an appointment was absolutely a big pain. Took 20 minutes, nobody in Service would answer phone, had to get a person from Parts to go over and find an Advisor, then we had to wait to get somebody on the phone. If this continues, we will not be back, for service or future purchases. We have purchased seven Hyundai', six from this location, and one from Earnhardt, last vehicle we purchased was a Jeep Cherokee because of the poor response from your service department. We had hopes it was getting better, but apparently not. Short staff??????
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Please accept my apology for lack luster appointment set up.  I have been working on this matter.  We recently hired someone new specifically to help us in that area.  I will need to have some more training / discussion in that department.  Yes, we are shorthanded, unfortunately.  I am working on that as well.
I want to say thank you for all the kind words towards your Service Advisor and also taking the time to complete the survey.
I hope to see you again and look forward to providing great service.

GP
Gail P.
Very good Service
The service was very good. It is always nice to have the car cleaned after the service. I only have one problem.
Whatever they use on the windows to clean them isn't the best. They either need to get a clean towel and/or use a cleaner that does not streak or leave a film.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business.  I am sorry to hear about the windows, I will look into what is happening in the carwash department.

RZ
Robert Z.
First visit
Just bought a vehicle and stopped by to have something checked. Visit was seamless, nice waiting room. Looking forward to all my future visits
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words!  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again and providing the highest level of service to you.

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
...
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, this feedback means a lot to us!  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

PC
Patricia C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
The service team at Hyundai AutoNation is awesome. I always have a professional and pleasant experience when taking my Tucson in for service.
BRANDON J O. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words towards our service department.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again.

TR