Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 2.1746048/5Overall Rating 2.1746048/5rating 2.1746048rating 2.1746048rating 2.1746048

Michael L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Mirror
Mirror replaced, but took longer than expected.

AA
Anthony A.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
My Service Advisor, Amanda is awesome.
Always get courteous and friendly service when I take my vehicle in.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing and a free car wash too!
Honest, reliable, helpful service! I appreciate that I can make an appointment and that the team keeps to the appointments. Everyone I've encountered offers professional service and they do a great job taking care of my vehicle. Thank you!

Kelsey M.
Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai
I thought AutoNation Hyundai was great. Everyone was nice and fast service. I think Hyundai is kind of a joke. The fact that Hyundai knows the part that went out on my car is a piece of junk but low and behold I still have to shell out a bunch of money to replace it is ridiculous.

AN
Andrew N.
Tucson, AZ
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The service was good. I have a problem with not being able to get service at Auto Nation in Tucson. Driving 150 miles to get service is difficult. HONDA would not do the service.

GF
Gary F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Thanks
Thanks to Autonation Hyundai in Tempe for the great service for three years. Always professional, courteous and helpful, when consider leasing another car, I will have them on the top of my list for those to consider.

RE
Russell E.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people to work with . My shuttle driver Russ is the best.
Amanda is the best service advisor that i have ever had.i will always have a Hyunda.

RA
Rolando A.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and people to work with!

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Bought my car about a year and a half ago, showed up because of a bad battery, no appointment. The manager Amanda took care of if right away and it was still covered. Good service

Jose C.

Kellie H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
Your team is the best and you always try so hard to accomodate my crazy work schedule.

I appreciate it so very very much.

Kellie Heisler

WD
William D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
great service @ a high price
the work (replacing sunroof brackets on a Genesis) was performed to perfection, but at a cost of over $1,200. This isn't the dealerships fault but is Hyundai's fault. Poorly engineered parts (plastic) result in premature failure. Poorly designed sunroof requires complete disassembly of the interior: A pillars, B pillars and roof, then removal of the entire "cassette" unit, to replace 2 small brackets that can be accessed from the outside of the car. As I said, the dealer technician did a great job; I'm just extremely disappointed in the way the Genesis sunroof is designed.

KU
Kt&G U.
Amazing Service
I came in without an appointment on a very busy day and the service was phenomenal. Within minutes I was seated in the comfortable waiting room while my car was being worked on. The staff was friendly and helpful and let me know all along the way what was going on and how long it would take. I was very very impressed with this dealership and their service level.

Maribel C.
Great service.
Arrived there earlier than appointment time and the staff was super friendly. They asked about the car and suggested a few other services, never too pushy. The service was great. They got things done at a perfect time.

A/C issue
I think we finally got it.

RL
Rodney L.
Very Good Service
I really recommend Doug for an advisor. He is professional and communicates well.

NV
Nina V.
Close and reliable
I have always had the best service. I have had my car since 2013 and always take it to a dealership. My car looks and runs as if it was brand new.

RE
Randy E.
Service Outstanding
I appreciate Amanda's personal touch .

CL
Colin L.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and timely repair.
Doug met with me hours before my scheduled appointment. He was happy to help with my concerns and provided excellent customer service. Car was repaired within a few hours. Service lobby had nice amenities. Will continue to use this dealer for my service needs.

VS
Vanessa S.
Mesa, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Rigo is awesome
Will be back and requesting Rigo he is an awesome person who takes the time to help us and get the job done right the first time.