Overall Rating 4.5820931/5Overall Rating 4.5820931/5Overall Rating 4.5820931/5Overall Rating 4.5820931/5rating 4.5820931
Overall Rating 2.1940287/5Overall Rating 2.1940287/5rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287

RL
Richard L.
Thanks Team!
As always, the service provided was outstanding. I arrived before my appointment and they were able to work my vehicle in early. Clint called me and notified me as soon as it was ready.

PM
Peter M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Rigs gave excellent customer service- thanks!

VN
Vernon N.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Time to complete service
Adviser Clint Thompsen is excellent. The time it took to complete the service was 2 and 1/2 hours. This could be improved upon.

EG
Elmer G.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
they don't oversell for services that you don't need.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wc
AMANDA IS AWESOME. BEST SERVICE ADVISOR I HAVE HAD.

SF
Sheri F.
Maintenance
Timely, Friendly

Cynthia H.
Amanda dell
Amanda has been my service person since I purchased the car. She is so nice and helpful and honest. Every small question she helps me with. I appreciate her and Hyundai is lucky to have her as on their team
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/14/2018

We love Amanda as well !!!! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to assisting you with your elantra needs in the future.

SP
Spc P.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Love going there. Very friendly staff and work is done on a timely manner
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/13/2018

We thank you for coming in to see us for your Genesis needs but above all else we Thank you for your service !!!

Rozelle W.
Car service
Everything was efficient and done in a timely manner.
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for the survey and we look forward to helping you again !

Sandra S.
Recall service and inspection
Timely and informative
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for the survey and we look forward to serving you again soon !

Parts and Service manager

ET
Elizabeth T.
Mesa, AZ
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The missing puncture
I was told I had a non patchable puncture due to a nail & would cost 166 for new tire. I said I needed to shop around as that seemed expensive - I went to discount tire who told me they had submerged it twice and there was no puncture - this concerns me as to whether I can trust Hyundai now; which makes me sad.
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for coming in to see us and we hope to see you again !

TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

I apologize foir sending the email prematurely and will look into this right away. Pleas contact me if the diagnosis from discount tire turns out to be wrong so i may withdraw the corrective action on my staff.

Parts and Service manager
480-763-4070

Roseann H.
Gilbert, AZ
Always great service
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for coming to see us and we look forward to seeing you again !

John M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The service reps are great. Yvette and Amanda especially.
Always friendly, and prompt.
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words and we look forwad to seeing you again.

Ralph H.
Tempe, AZ
11/11/2018 Category: Service
professional
professional
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

We thank you for the kind words and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Maryann G.
Casa Grande, AZ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly ..
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the survey and we look forward to seeing you again !

Alan S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great CS
Everyone you talk to or meet are very knowledgeable and nice.
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the survey and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tempe, AZ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice environment, good service
Why would i go to "discount" place when the dealership gives me good pricing, donuts, popcorn and a nice quiet waiting space, AND they include a car wash?
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for this survey and we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Mesa, AZ
Amazing staff
Always an amazing visit when i come in to service my vehicle
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much and i please let us know of anything you need in the future.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and knowledge of cars
Hyundai Employees always make us feel welcome and comfortable. Our Sales Person, Mike Dell, always has a warm welcome and a great smile. We bought our Hyundai car several years ago but it's like we just bought the car the day before. Even when we bring our car to get serviced we find the Service People to be welcoming and efficient.
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for coming in and the kind words. I am Happy Sam too 5 star care of you and look forward to servicing your automotive needs in the future

Parts and service Manager

Mitchell G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fast
Fast Service & Great People !
TRAVIS J S. from Autonation Hyundai Tempe responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for coming in. Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you again.

Parts and service Manager