Autoville Tire and Car Care

HV
Howard V.
04/02/2018
service
Stacy and Shawn or simply the best. Over the years they have worked on several of my cars. They went beyond the call of duty. They are the best, and there is no need to go to anyone else. I completely trust them. Thanks for everything you'll have done for me. Howard

Renate M.
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Renate said she was very pleased with this business. She will be coming back. She recommends the service at this business.

Randy G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/27/2016
New AC Compressor
Job was done right the first time. Employees were very courteous.

Mickey R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Infiniti I35
06/26/2016
I appreciate the communication...
This team of professionals communicate with you every step of the way in helping you achieve your automotive needs. I have dealt with other car care centers where its only about capturing your dollar. Autoville is truly interested in providing you with the best possible service at a reasonable price.

NS
Nick S.
Madisonville, LA
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Nick said this business was pretty quick, he got in and out in about 30 minutes.

Sunny H.
06/21/2016
The mechanics are trustworthy.
They always explain what needs to be done before they do the work. The staff is always professional and courteous. They go out of their way to help.

Jacob S.
Jeep Liberty
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Jacob said the business was quick and took care of everything.

TT
Tim T.
Ford Five Hundred
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said he went in at 9:30am and got out at about 1pm for an oil change. He stated the business did a purge and a recharge of the air conditioner and he found out the oil change was never done, he waited a long time and does not know if he got what he paid for. He mentioned they were good people. However, no one could explain what was actually done to his vehicle. He added he would not go back to this business, he was not happy with the price point and time it took.

Josh B.
06/09/2016
Repair and Oil Change Customer for a few years
Autoville had solid mechanics and they give you an honest assessment when you need repairs. My family has been bringing our cars here for a few years now, and they have been great to work with.

John A.
New Orleans, LA
Chevrolet Silverado
06/06/2016 Category: Service
John said he was satisfied with this business.

Mickey R.
Ponchatoula, LA
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Mickey said the service provided by this business was good. He was kind of upset because he did not have his vehicle for the weekend. Then he had thought that they was going to adjust his bill since they had his vehicle longer than he expected, but he was not too happy with that situation as well. He stated the people at the business did nice work and are professional, but they did not accommodate him for the fact he had things to get done over the weekend, but they did not get his vehicle done until Monday afternoon.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire and Car Care responded on 06/04/2016

We were told that the part was in stock by our vendor but when they went to pull it from their inventory they could not find it. The absolute earliest we could get the part was Monday. I am sorry that Mickey was disappointed however I can not control my vendors inventory and feel we did the best we could under the circumstances we were dealing with.

BR
Barbara R.
Volvo S80
05/28/2016
Very good servce, courteous and efficient
Needed new tires and information and time provided was great.

MJ
Michelle J.
05/25/2016
Great service at reasonable prices
Brought my wife's Altima in for an oil change and freon check. They drove me home rather than having me wait. They checked the ac for leaks and filled it with freon. AC now blows ice cold. Charge for the oil change and air condition service wasn't much more than some places charge just for an oil change. The staff could not have been nicer and I could not have been more impressed or satisfied. I strongly recommend these guys!

John B.
05/20/2016
Gave me a very clear explanation of what was wrong with my car. Then t gave me a very clear explanation of what was wrong with my car. Then fixed it .

Denise B.
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Denise said the employees are really nice, friendly and professional. Her one concern was the business was supposed to have a part ready for her vehicle but it was delayed. She understood it was not their fault.

Jason T.
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with April. She said the service at this business is the worst she has ever received. She took her vehicle in for an oil change at 8:30 am and they told her she was next in line but she waited for five hours. After the service she leaked oil for two days all over her driveway and all the way into the city until her husband told her about it. She does not believe they rotated her tires like they said either. She would never recommend them for service.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire and Car Care responded on 05/17/2016

Jason,

So sorry you and your wife were unhappy with our service. My son David said you never brought the vehicle back for us to correct the problem. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences we might have caused you. Please contact me as I would like to discuss a way to resolve any issues you might have with my business.

Sincerely,
Shawn Malbrough
985-727-7200
985-626-8211

Ragina M.
Picayune, MS
Ford Expedition
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Ragina said she brought her vehicle to this business to have her brakes checked, they checked them, and told her nothing was wrong with them. When she left she was still having the same issues so she went back a second time and they still told her nothing was wrong. When she came back the third time in the same week they finally found what the problem was, but told her it was going to be a $750 job. She left with her vehicle to go get a second opinion, after they looked at her vehicle they told her it was only a $150 job. She ended up calling this business to tell them what she found, they refunded her money for checking her brakes, but she is extremely disappointed and will not be back again.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire and Car Care responded on 05/18/2016

I explained to Ragina that we were 100% at fault for not finding her brake issue. I refunded her money as soon as I found out we were at fault and not after she took it somewhere else. The employee who missed the brakes being bad has been repermanded. Anyone who has employee's knows you can't watch them 100% of the time but you can bet if there is an issue I will not only own up to it but resolve it as well. I did explain to Ragina that the rear brakes were only 70% worn and since she mentioned she had a trip to the mountains planned, I suggested she replace them now because she would most likely need them when she got back. The cost of the repairs were not $750 but more like $675. Which was replacing all 4 pads and 4 rotors. The parts alone cost way more than $150. As far as them getting a 4 wheel brake job for $150, well all I can say is I would not trust my family "in the mountains" on such cheap parts and there labor must have been free!! I try to use the best parts possible (especially brakes) to ensure my customers are getting quality work.

Andy B.
Lincoln Navigator
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Andy said they did a great job.

Courtney M.
05/14/2016
BRAKE JOB ON BMW
Great Pricing. Quick Service. Love the Shuttle Option.

AP
Allan P.
Louisiana
Cadillac Escalade
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Allan said the business is efficient.