RL
Richard/ Dick L.
Chrysler
Customer Service is good
The ease of scheduling service, Thanks

Linda B.
Nissan Frontier
Excellent customer service
Great workmanship. Newly improved waiting area. All around great business in Prescott Valley!

Janet M.
09/17/2019
honesty, trust worthy, friendly, helps you decide what is best
I am so glad I have been taking my 2005 car to them . . . can't afford a new one. This review title says it all from me about them.

Brandon H.
Ford
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business got him in pretty fast that day when he called, his vehicle was running a lot better then it was before, there was still some stuff that needed to be done, they didn't have time that day and they got it where he could drive it.

Joe L.
Arizona
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff were honest and up front. Everything they told him would happen did. Nothing was hidden or unexpected. He used their website to email them and they were quick to respond. They arranged to go get the vehicle, got it fixed quickly and it was exactly how much they said it would be. Everything was great and he enjoyed doing business with them.

SG
Sal G.
Prescott, AZ
09/12/2019
Highly recommended
Accomplished all the work that I had to have done.

Rachel B.
Ford Expedition
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff was friendly and efficient, and they fixed the problem with her vehicle. She stated she has no complaints.

KJ
KEITH J.
09/07/2019
Well taken care of
I have been bringing my cars to Autoworks for several years. They are always knowledgeable about any problem, friendly and most important, honest.

Chris H.
08/31/2019
They repaired my repair.
Had problems with my brake job. They repaired everything for me courteously, fast and inexpensively. Thanks everyone.

KC
Kelly C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/30/2019
very happy
Great service, great people, wouldn't trust anyone else with my car?

anna b.
Volvo 940
08/28/2019
anna b
Workmanship, counter service by both Mark and Debra are more than complimentary. If more businesses handled their customers as you folks have, well the world would just be a better place. Thanks again. Keep looking for that seat motor. I have faith.

Don H.
Prescott, AZ
08/22/2019
Integrity
Integrity and honesty we're my first impressions when I first came in and made the appointment. That was emphasized when I came in for the appointment. Bringing me out and showing the actual problems on the vehicle and addressing it, meant a lot. Documentation was thorough. That same courtesy and care was displayed by everyone there. Mechanic and front desk. From what I've seen, I would definitely recommend Auto Works. In fact already have. Don H

TC
Tiffany C.
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2019
Trustworthy
They are the only shop in town that I have visited and felt completely at ease. They make you feel important and they are very trustworthy. Being a woman, that is HUGELY IMPORTANT!!

GS
Gary S.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Glenna. She said they are always considerate and very professional. She's always given good advice.

AR
Arda R.
08/15/2019
They respect my time and schedule.
As always, I got an appointment promptly at a time good for me; immediately was given a ride home, and picked up again when it was convenient for me. The charge was reasonable and the work is always reliable. Being treated with consideration is a major plus.