Danny S.
Ram Pickup
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Danny said that he took his vehicle in for diagnosis and they missed some things. The rear end slip and the carrier bearing in the drive shaft was missing. He didn't get a call back about his transmission and he had to go somewhere else.

Steve S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they have worked with this business for a while.

SD
sherry d.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/11/2019
Service with Intergrity
Eager to help, John fits you into the schedule for prompt servicing.
Can't help with every situation, but facilitates a good resolution.
Thank you for your time and integrity.

SG
Sal G.
09/12/2019
Highly recommended
Accomplished all the work that I had to have done.

RN
Rick N.
Dewey, AZ
Cadillac Eldorado
08/13/2019
Tanya sent me
I’m happy with the job you did .
However, I have 3 warning lights now , ABS , Traction Control and stability check which I have not seen until the brake job
I’m thinking it’s a reset issue
John L. from Autoworks Service and Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the feedback Rick!  Sorry that you had to come back in for the lights and appreciate the opportunity to correct the issue.

TP
tammy P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019
Thanks John!
John and team have always been great!

ST
Susan T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the business did a great job and she's very happy.

GJ
Glen J.
Ram Pickup
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Glen said he went to get his oil change and it took 2 hours.
John L. from Autoworks Service and Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for the review Glen, I'm sorry it wasn't explained to you that this oil change would take a little longer. This was your first oil change, 500 mile break in, on the new engine we installed last month. We like to triple check everything that we do when it comes to a large repair like this. We rechecked gaskets and seals for leaks, oil and coolant, we recheck all the mounting bolts to the engine and transmission, fluid conditions and levels, we look at the engine computer data to make sure the fuel trims and sensors are reading correctly. We want to know that your vehicle is ready for a cross country drive at any time. Thank you.

GS
Guy S.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Guy said the staff are nice and helpful. The parts and labor for his foreign vehicle are costly. Mark and Todd are great.

Amanda M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Josh. He said it was good service.

HK
Harry K.
Dewey, AZ
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Harry said they didn't get to his vehicle until later in the afternoon when he dropped it off in the morning. He said he was not able to get it until the next day.

Robert R.
06/11/2018
Repair of a no start condition.
My complaint was vehicle would not start. A theft indicator was displayed. I mentioned that I suspected at the beginning that the problem might be with a corroded battery cable or a malfunctioning ignition switch.

You concluded that it was a key detection component and you replaced the unit at approximately costing $500.You did not consult with me before ordering the expensive part. My response would have been to replace the battery cable first. It turned out not to be the key detection component, but rather a defective battery cable. I am willing to pay for replacing the defective battery cable, but I am not willing to pay for replacement of the non-defective key detection component. I will appreciate a correction in the service charges.
John L. from Autoworks Service and Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Robert, I did call you with an estimate that you approved, we replaced the part and you drove home. Your truck acted up again the next day and I followed you home on the rough 3 mile dirt road and your truck started for you and I several times without opening the hood. You brought the truck back to us we reinstalled your old part and it would not start a few times after installing the old part. I refunded you most of your money 80% and the balance was for the battery cable and labor. Hopefully your truck will continue to start. Thanks for giving us a chance to satisfy your concern.

RONALD S.
GMC Terrain
03/24/2018
RWS1833
John, I should have mention this before I departed, I found a, shoe/ boot print on the driver side door. Please let your Technicians know that this is bad behavior and not appreciated but the automobile owners.
Ron Saxton
ron@saxton.com

Michael W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they had given his dad a quote of 24 dollars, but charged him 100 dollars.
John L. from Autoworks Service and Repair responded on 02/09/2018

I'm sorry for the confusion Michael, a general vehicle inspection is much different from a Check Engine Light and oil pressure test. We used engine computers and pressure gauges to diagnose the issues you were having with the truck which is more involed and costly than just doing a visual inspection of belts brakes tires fluid conditions, etc. I will try to be more clear in the future on the differnt types and cost of inspections with my customers. Sorry again for the confusion.

PD
Paul D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they had to try 2 times but they got it fixed and they did a good job.